Author Topic: Why are people so f'n greedy always complaining about money  (Read 599 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why are people so f'n greedy always complaining about money
« on: February 07, 2014, 01:35:48 PM »
no matter what kind of work you do, you will make enough to have the necessities if you eat for health and energy.

so whats next

just existing hoping to fine tune in on the patterns, rhythms of nature, general and expert education, getting smarter, keeping fit

we have a very long road ahead especially this new generation, that has alot better rations than are parents did. people who arent dumb at 30 today still look like they are 18 because they ate good. the dumb people may look almost as young and eat "bad" .

some of us now who are 35 will look 25 when we are 70 i garantee you

all of the people relying on steroids, meat, and medicine and sit around all day will  look and feel terrible
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why are people so f'n greedy always complaining about money
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
no matter what kind of work you do, you will make enough to have the necessities if you eat for health and energy.

so whats next

just existing hoping to fine tune in on the patterns, rhythms of nature, general and expert education, getting smarter, keeping fit

we have a very long road ahead especially this new generation, that has alot better rations than are parents did. people who arent dumb at 30 today still look like they are 18 because they ate good. the dumb people may look almost as young and eat "bad" .

all of the people relying on steroids, meat, and medicine and sit around all day will  look and feel terrible

Do you think you look 25 today?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:38:04 PM »
Do you think you look 25 today?
when i keep up with beard trimming i look 20
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »

so whats next

Some people don't enjoy living in poverty.  HTH.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 05:22:27 PM »

Good to know. Maybe I should shave off my beard to look younger too. The fact that it is white probably ages me.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 05:28:15 PM »
Well said.

All I really can ask for is to make enough moneys to be comfortable, be healthy and look at the occasion upskirt picture/video to bring world peace.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 06:36:46 PM »
I look younger than my age but the white whiskers are a dead giveaway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 06:38:09 PM »
I look younger than my age but the white whiskers are a dead giveaway.

Better white whiskers then white pubes.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 06:39:39 PM »
Is this due to a diet heavy in meat as advised?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
because crony communism lets those who didn't earn money get lots of it like obama and soros

its wrong

and everyone knows it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 06:58:41 PM »
Dunno johhny. All the trials and tribulations ive gone through in my short life has taught me to appreciate the little things, family, friends..... I have a career I enjoy and make enough money to support our family and raise our son but I dont worry about chasing money anymore, and im much happier for it.

Id hate to be one of those poor bastards spending their life chasing cash, never stopping to really enjoy life and understand that money means jack shit in the long run.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 07:08:08 PM »
Dunno johhny. All the trials and tribulations ive gone through in my short life has taught me to appreciate the little things, family, friends..... I have a career I enjoy and make enough money to support our family and raise our son but I dont worry about chasing money anymore, and im much happier for it.

Id hate to be one of those poor bastards spending their life chasing cash, never stopping to really enjoy life and understand that money means jack shit in the long run.

Good post.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 08:05:48 PM »

so whats next

while the rest of the world runs on money, people like you use live in wooden sheds in the woods building pipe-bombs and eating squirrels and berry's complaining about the "rest of us".