Author Topic: The True Adonis-Daily Macro Nutrient Thread (I only count calories-the results)  (Read 13020 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Why would you coun't calories when it's impossible to determine how your body processes these calories, and without knowing how much you used on a day? Or do you have those logs too.  :D

Simple Simon

Lol at the stupidity of counting to the exact calorie.

Who gives a fuck, do you take exactly the same amount of steps each day, do you go upstairs the same amount of times, do your stress levels stay exactly the same, does you body temp stay exactly the same every day regardless of the environment?
What a doofus.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Who gives a fuck, do you take exactly the same amount of steps each day, do you go upstairs the same amount of times, do your stress levels stay exactly the same, does you body temp stay exactly the same every day regardless of the environment?
What a doofus.
On a long enough time line, the aggregate energy expenditure will read pretty much like a straight line as ones behavior does not vary too much.  Humans are habitual creatures as are most animals for that matter.  Not that this matters because each one of us has a Resting Metabolic Rate and Basal Metabolic Rate anyways.  The various equations for these are very good for establishing a baseline calorie control.

We are not concerned with exact numbers as much as we are trying to set a control.  By counting calories, you can ensure that you are taking in as many calories as possible and still be in a deficit.  Doing so will cause the least potential for any metabolic damage while dieting.  

Just guessing will not get you optimal results as your caloric intake will be all over the place, especially for people like me who cook and eat so many different things- from cakes to cookies to pulled pork to Hungarian Beef Stew.  Its impossible to estimate accurate calories for something like a Truffle Chocolate Cake that I make.  You WILL overstep your caloric limits easily and I like to include these type of foods while getting lean.

Also, if you don`t know how much you can eat approximately, you will not have variables you can easily adjust.  Layne Norton talks about this a lot and has a few very good Science based videos regarding variables, such as lower calories by 50-100 and really spurring fat loss where one normally would have plateaued.  You can`t take advantage of these things if you are eating all over the map so to speak.

The short answer though is, I love to cook and I love to make calorie dense foods that are impossible to estimate.  If I did not count calories, I would probably never be in a deficit.  Of course I could try to estimate and I could under eat, but I want to eat as many calories as possible and counting calories allows me to easily do this.

You probably make garbage to eat, so it won`t matter to you one way or the other.  I don`t really care what you or anyone does for that matter.  Poison yourself with ricin for all I care.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also with this approach, I do not have to do any cardio ever if I do not want to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Energy balance ie Biological homeostasis of energy is pretty easy to measure and counting calories not only sets this as a control, it is the optimal way to approach dieting if you want to eat as much as you possibly can and still remain in a deficit.

I feel sorry for morons who just guess at everything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

What a doofus.
You do realize we are mammals, Endothermic, warm-blooded and that we maintain a constant body temperature.  I didn`t realize you were this stupid actually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

What a doofus.
Yes, I basically take the same amount of steps, (not that this is relevant in any way) as I don`t really walk anywhere.  We live in America where you don`t have to walk.  Furthermore, I don`t do any cardio.  Now, in the summer, I am busy working my land, but that just allows me to get deeper into a deficit while still keeping my calories very high.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

What a doofus.
I wouldn`t even know what stress is to be honest with you.  Nothing fazes me really and there is nothing I cannot deal with.  I have a very strong mind and brain.  I do not worry about anything, ever.  Not even death.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

You do realize we are mammals, Endothermic, warm-blooded and that we maintain a constant body temperature.  I didn`t realize you were this stupid actually.
When its cold you burn more calories to regulate your body temperature you dumb fuck.

Simple Simon

I wouldn`t even know what stress is to be honest with you.  Nothing fazes me really and there is nothing I cannot deal with.  I have a very strong mind and brain.  I do not worry about anything, ever.  Not even death.
You keep responding to what people write on here so you must be bothered about that.

Simple Simon

Energy balance ie Biological homeostasis of energy is pretty easy to measure and counting calories not only sets this as a control, it is the optimal way to approach dieting if you want to eat as much as you possibly can and still remain in a deficit.

I feel sorry for morons who just guess at everything.
I feels sorry for morons who think they have to keep a log of everything they eat.
If you want to gain weight eat more and if you want to lose weight…well Im sure you get the idea.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
When its cold you burn more calories to regulate your body temperature you dumb fuck.
I don`t know about you, but I live in a perfectly climate controlled environment.  You must not have heat.  I feel very sorry for you if this is the case. In America, we have air conditioning and heat in our homes and we don`t have to walk around in the cold if we don`t want to.  I know I never do.

When would I ever be cold?  Plus I live in the South and its not really cold here at all.  

Furthermore, the outside temperature will not cause anyone to burn any considerable difference in calories.  Not only do people wear clothes (maybe you don`t, Gay4Pay perhaps?), the amount burned would be totally negligible.

Maybe you sleep naked in a park bench in a cardboard box without heat.  I don`t know and I don`t really care.

Either way, you are a complete moron and your line of reasoning is asinine and pointless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I feels sorry for morons who think they have to keep a log of everything they eat.
If you want to gain weight eat more and if you want to lose weight…well Im sure you get the idea.
How many slices of Payard`s Charlie Afternoon Cake can I have before I know its too much?

Simple Simon

I don`t know about you, but I live in a perfectly climate controlled environment.  You must not have heat.  I feel very sorry for you if this is the case. In America, we have air conditioning and heat in our homes and we don`t have to walk around in the cold if we don`t want to.  I know I never do.

When would I ever be cold?  Plus I live in the South and its not really cold here at all.  

Furthermore, the outside temperature will not cause anyone to burn any considerable difference in calories.  Not only do people wear clothes (maybe you don`t, Gay4Pay perhaps?), the amount burned would be totally negligible.

Maybe you sleep naked in a park bench in a cardboard box without heat.  I don`t know and I don`t really care.

Either way, you are a complete moron and your line of reasoning is asinine and pointless.
Glad to hear you live an a bubble, maybe thats why you are so restricted in your thinking.
As for changes being negligible surely one calorie either way is important if you count every single calorie like you do.

Simple Simon

How many slices of Payard`s Charlie Afternoon Cake can I have before I know its too much?
Depends on the circumstances, even the most retarded person knows shoving cake in their gobs isn't a good idea unless they want to get fat.

Your system is fine for people who just want to lose a few pounds, this, if you hadn't noticed, is a bodybuilding site where people want optimum results.
The 'proof of the pudding'  as they say is obvious by your own 'best' photos, you are weeks away from true contest shape, and that my friend is because your shitty diet will only take you to that point.

Come back on here with pics of you at 5/6% and then we can talk.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Glad to hear you live an a bubble, maybe thats why you are so restricted in your thinking.
As for changes being negligible surely one calorie either way is important if you count every single calorie like you do.
nope.

Simple Simon

nope.
So its not important yet you count every single calorie?
Makes sense now thanks.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
"Simple" Simon still so obsessed with what other people do and think.

What a life he must have.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So its not important yet you count every single calorie?
Makes sense now thanks.
The negligible calories you burn from the cold are not important.  It is important to track your calories.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

dude argues just to argue.

Simple Simon

The negligible calories you burn from the cold are not important.  It is important to track your calories.

Even to the exact calorie?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

He is an idiot.  His diet is Eat less or Eat more.  He has no earthly clue what he is doing.  

Simple Simon

He is an idiot.  His diet is Eat less or Eat more.  He has no earthly clue what he is doing.  
I look way better than you with half the effort.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Even to the exact calorie?
Close as possible is good enough.  You don`t have to be too obsessive.  It will make adjusting variables in the future much easier.