Author Topic: Blacks, politicians force Trader Joe’s out: would attract too many whites  (Read 2866 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Blacks, politicians force Trader Joe’s out: would attract too many whites
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2014, 02:10:43 PM »
because certain someones, aided by a PC culture, see Victimhood as a means to eat comfortably...and they get the lion's share.
They seem to think that being castrated is ok---as long it's not them.

Also, be careful. It's been said that no one is more harder on the down trodden than the man who lifts himself up from the boot straps.
No one steps harder on his fellow man than the 'self-made' man.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »
No one steps harder on his fellow man than the 'self-made' man.
Thank you...I was trying to remember that quote.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »
http://benswann.com/black-activitists-and-politicians-force-trader-joes-grocery-out-claim-it-would-attract-too-many-whites/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl
Black activists and politicians force Trader Joe’s grocery out: Claim it would attract too many whites

2 hours ago | Politics, US | Posted by Michael Lotfi

PORTLAND, Ore., February 7, 2014– According to local media outlet, The Oregonian (Highlighted by the Associated Press), African American activists and politicians forced the Trader Joe’s grocery chain to drop their plans for a new store in a predominately black community because the store would “increase the desirability of the neighborhood,” for “non-oppressed populations.”

Read more: http://benswann.com/black-activitists-and-politicians-force-trader-joes-grocery-out-claim-it-would-attract-too-many-whites/#ixzz2sgl7iP1R
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

So is this racist or are the actions "legitimate" because it's the "potential white" shoppers who are the victims here.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2014, 03:17:19 PM »
Fukn white people.  If you let trader joe and his sesame sticks in the next thing you know they build a strip mall. Then you have to put up with a bed bath and beyond with stupid white women textn and drivin yukons all over the damn place.

Good point... lol

seriously

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2014, 04:35:23 AM »
"Slave Trader" Joe's...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2014, 07:48:07 AM »
"Slave Trader" Joe's...

Racist post reported.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2014, 07:59:47 AM »
Weird. Why on fucking EARTH would ANY white person willingly move into a 'predominantly black area' ?  ???

Rest assure, these blacks 'leaders' have NOTHING to worry about  :-\

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2014, 09:31:13 AM »
Lol.  Trader Joes doesnt sell purple drank  and menthols.

Trader Joes would have trouble keeping their 2 buck chuck stocked.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »
Weird. Why on fucking EARTH would ANY white person willingly move into a 'predominantly black area' ?  ???

Cheaper for rent or buying. Get in on the ground floor and hope the increased costs of living in the area drives out the negroos so crime goes down and it becomes civilized

The problem is the government turns around and build brand new luxury housing for those displaced negroos in nice middle class areas and lets them live there rent free so they can ruin a new area while their former shithole slowly gentrifies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2014, 01:09:02 PM »

What was once predominantly an African American neighborhood in Portland, has become gentrified in the past few decades. One of the reasons this has happened is because close in North East Portland is easy commuting distance to downtown Portland. Portlanders like being able to get to work on their bicycles as opposed to driving their cars everywhere. Also there has been a lot of redevelopment dollars thrown at that neighborhood. The folks who got in on the ground floor (when housing prices were still low) stand to make a good profit on their investment, should they decide to sell.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2014, 02:37:34 PM »
Good point... lol

seriously

I live in what is considered to be an upscale suburb of Portland, OR. We have a high end specialty market called Market of Choice, a Safeway, an Albertsons and very recently, a Walmart Neighborhood Market. I was hoping that Trader Joes would open a store where the Walmart went in, because I like the funky and kind of health conscious aspects of Trader Joes, plus my cousin started Trader Joes stores, so it is in the family (not that I am privy to any of the profits). Anyway, it really makes no difference to me whether Martin Luther King Blvd in  N.E. Portland has a Trader Joes or not. I had not planned on driving all that way to shop there anyway. Lake Oswego, which is my neighboring suburb has a Trader Joes and a Whole Foods. There are plenty of great choices close to home.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »
It's probably a good thing.  Black people would just destroy the store.  They would demand blacks be hired and that would mean the service would be abysmal and the store dirty. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »
The Whole Foods near me seems to employ a lot black folk. Not sure of the Nordstrom's, or Macy's.
The fact is, Trader Joe's comes with jobs, and good food. And that's what these ignoramuses need to realize.

If you ever go into a 7/11 near a middle/upper middle class area take a look at the drinks. All the good stuff---Muscle Milk, Naked, Marley (yes, They have drinks named after Bob Marley), Coconut Water, Odwalla, about 15 different Arizona Ice Teas, Bolthouse Farms, etc. And take a look at the snacks. A ton of protein bars, and different types of nuts and dried foods. Apples and Bananas. And it contrasts against the offerings in a 7/11 near a low income area. All the sugary drinks, candies.
The contrast is like night and day. In one area you get a variety of healthy offerings. And the other you get a variety of sugary drinks and candy.

Come on bro, you KNOW they have bananas in the inner city 7/11's.  :D

Seriously though, I need to stop reading threads/articles about this type of shit, it's making my blood boil and mood change.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2014, 05:29:55 PM »
http://benswann.com/black-activitists-and-politicians-force-trader-joes-grocery-out-claim-it-would-attract-too-many-whites/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl
Black activists and politicians force Trader Joe’s grocery out: Claim it would attract too many whites

2 hours ago | Politics, US | Posted by Michael Lotfi

PORTLAND, Ore., February 7, 2014– According to local media outlet, The Oregonian (Highlighted by the Associated Press), African American activists and politicians forced the Trader Joe’s grocery chain to drop their plans for a new store in a predominately black community because the store would “increase the desirability of the neighborhood,” for “non-oppressed populations.”

Read more: http://benswann.com/black-activitists-and-politicians-force-trader-joes-grocery-out-claim-it-would-attract-too-many-whites/#ixzz2sgl7iP1R
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

The answer is always the same.Follow the money.The black activists and politicians Are supported by the black establishment in there community (kind of like protection racket) and don't want competition.blacks screwing over blacks.Again.Still