Author Topic: kill me now please.  (Read 5564 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
kill me now please.
« on: February 07, 2014, 06:06:41 PM »
6 14yr old girls at my house for my daughters b'day. They communicate like dolphins..series of pops, clicks and screeches. I got whiskey, but its not working fast enough.

I was a good dad, got pizzas, pop, chocolate and various magazines I care not to share the names of as the shame from the clerks eyes have not worn off yet. Never feed the monsters. I should know better.

Miggs please come over and beat me in the fucking head with a dull object.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: kill me now please.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:18:07 PM »
You're making memories. Ten years from now when your daughter is getting married u will remember this and miss it.  :)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:32:47 AM »
My only memories was of them coming upstairs and like a tornado, emptied my fridge and the 3 pizzas we bought then like a tornado all was calm as they defended back to the dungeon. Tried not to listened to magazine pages turn with whispering followed by howling and hysterical laughter... ended up putting on headphones and chillin in my bed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 03:54:14 AM »
6 14yr old girls at my house for my daughters b'day. They communicate like dolphins..series of pops, clicks and screeches. I got whiskey, but its not working fast enough.

I was a good dad, got pizzas, pop, chocolate and various magazines I care not to share the names of as the shame from the clerks eyes have not worn off yet. Never feed the monsters. I should know better.

Miggs please come over and beat me in the fucking head with a dull object.

Hahaha I love it!  ;D

So tell us, ...which magazines did you get for them?  Tiger Beat?
Was it plastered with pics of Justin Beiber, and One Direction all over the cover?
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »
Hahaha I love it!  ;D

Was it plastered with pics of Justin Beiber, and One Direction all over the cover?

I used to love that magazine......back in the days when the new kids on the block were big. And kirk cameron.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
Dude, I would totally help you out if I could. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 08:43:29 PM »
Hahaha I love it!  ;D

That's the weird thing about the teenie mags is that I bought 4 (I think) and they all looked similar. Same people on the front in different order then something's about diet, make up, fashion and reality TV drama. Just reading the covers gave me suicidal tendency

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 12:12:15 AM »
I used to love that magazine......back in the days when the new kids on the block were big. And kirk cameron.

Haha, I don't dare say the names of the guys that were on the cover when my friends and I used to read them.
These days, they all look older than the crypt keeper. They did NOT age well at all, ...with the exception of one,
...he still looks good, ...but he is one sick, twisted, little puppy today. You know the kind... you're like WTF, ...completely embarrassed to admit you dated him, but laughing your tush off every time you see him on TV, or in the movies because you know what he's like. If only his legions of adoring female fans knew. Heck, I'm laughing as I type this.
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »
Haha, I don't dare say the names of the guys that were on the cover when my friends and I used to read them.
These days, they all look older than the crypt keeper. They did NOT age well at all, ...with the exception of one,
...he still looks good, ...but he is one sick, twisted, little puppy today. You know the kind... you're like WTF, ...completely embarrassed to admit you dated him, but laughing your tush off every time you see him on TV, or in the movies because you know what he's like. If only his legions of adoring female fans knew. Heck, I'm laughing as I type this.

Cmon..... :D You have to share now!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 09:15:07 PM »
Yeah now I'm sitting here with my wife trying to guess. OUR guess is David Cassidy.  Were we close???   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 10:46:30 PM »
Cmon..... :D You have to share now!

Haha, no, sorry, I can't now, especially not after calling him a sick little puppy. Besides, ...it's embarassing.  ;D
He has a masculine image to maintain. It's not my place to mock him, and certainly not publicly.
He is who he is... and it's soooo unlike the character he plays.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 10:48:37 PM »
Yeah now I'm sitting here with my wife trying to guess. OUR guess is David Cassidy.  Were we close???   ;D

No I neither met nor dated David Cassidy.
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »
Look....I"ll share this embarrassing lil tidbit just to ease your pain.

My first and only celebrity crush was Michael J Fox when he played Alex P Keaton on family ties.

I literally fantasized about marrying him.  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »

damnit, I'm invested in this now too

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 02:53:11 PM »
Look....I"ll share this embarrassing lil tidbit just to ease your pain.

My first and only celebrity crush was Michael J Fox when he played Alex P Keaton on family ties.

I literally fantasized about marrying him.  :P

Did you have a little notebook and write out in various fonts over and over again Mrs. Bikini Slut Fox? hahaha

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 06:41:33 PM »
lol.  She secretly wants to be part of a migwich.