Author Topic: Seem Familiar?  (Read 768 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Seem Familiar?
« on: February 08, 2014, 11:44:06 AM »
Dallas, 1963

1963 - 2014 The right-wing nuts have not changed.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Seem Familiar?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 07:26:30 PM »
Except he was assassinated by a leftwing nut...nice try jackass.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:33:12 AM »
;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

Doesn't mean that poster wasn't made by a right-winger, though.

(And honestly, lol, I bet SC's heart beat a little quicker when he saw an assassinated president and then thought about Obama.)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 05:27:04 PM »
Doesn't mean that poster wasn't made by a right-winger, though.

(And honestly, lol, I bet SC's heart beat a little quicker when he saw an assassinated president and then thought about Obama.)
doesnt matter plenty of bat shit retards on both sides

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:11:59 AM »

Oh Puleaze, ...you still buying that frame up with Lee Harvey Oswald and his magic bullet?

C'mon. We all know which entities were responsible and why. Betrayal & Politics makes strange bedfellows,
...and when you piss off numerous interests at once, ...they sometimes have a tendency to work together.
Executive Order 11110 & NSAM 263 I'm sure you of all people are familiar with these.
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:50:55 AM »
Oh Puleaze, ...you still buying that frame up with Lee Harvey Oswald and his magic bullet?

C'mon. We all know which entities were responsible and why. Betrayal & Politics makes strange bedfellows,
...and when you piss off numerous interests at once, ...they sometimes have a tendency to work together.
Executive Order 11110 & NSAM 263 I'm sure you of all people are familiar with these.

Proof to the moron who started this thread that idiots on the left have never changed.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 07:29:14 AM »

The magic bullet isn't so magic if you take into account that Connelly was sitting lower in that particular car. Prior to that...yes its ludicrous but  Stones' retarded account of what happened isn't fact either. You assume far to much if you think the US gov wacked him. People can't keep their mouths shut for 50 years.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 08:05:26 AM »
It's amazing how many people still hold on to that conspiracy theory with out any real investigation or just cherry picking to support predetermined theories. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 08:06:42 AM »
It's amazing how many people still hold on to that conspiracy theory with out any real investigation or just cherry picking to support predetermined theories. 

The govt cant even deliver mail on time for focks sake or get a website to work after 600 million dollars.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 08:10:11 AM »

The govt cant even deliver mail on time for focks sake or get a website to work after 600 million dollars.

Post office has been quite reliable for me over the last 3  years.

But that and nearly any other thing doesn't make up for the ass fucking Obamacare is giving. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:54 AM »

Watch JFK and you think its this massive high speed conspiracy and then u realize that people are generally retards...and it all falls apart. Once they were able to show that Connelly was sitting lower..I sorta changed my opinion. I still think there may have been 2-3 shooters, but whatever.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:29 AM »
Watch JFK and you think its this massive high speed conspiracy and then u realize that people are generally retards...and it all falls apart. Once they were able to show that Connelly was sitting lower..I sorta changed my opinion. I still think there may have been 2-3 shooters, but whatever.

There's quite abit more out there to look at.  Plus Vincent Belgusi's 1500 page book chronicling  everything on it.  Pretty much shows there is virtually no evidence to support multiple shooters. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 08:27:25 AM »
There's a ton and I agree. Its been proved he could do it alone and most of the folks involved are dead now. They're dumping more documents in the next few years but I don't think they'll shed anymore light on this.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 09:40:51 AM »

Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? | FRONTLINE | PBS        this is by far the best doc. on what really happened,not that oliver stone make a lot of money movie

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%2Fwgbh%2Fpages%2Ffrontline%2Foswald%2F&ei=iw35UpeNOMqCyQGgvIGAAw&usg=AFQjCNEEq8vl6U_aENB107Ngj2bazMjTBA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
Oswald was a Marxist and communist remember?