Author Topic: Masteron vs Tren  (Read 26964 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Masteron vs Tren
« on: February 08, 2014, 05:05:03 PM »
So I've been running Tren A, between 150 and 300/weekly... and I love the results and the look... but frankly it gives me anxiety, it can fuck with my sex life, and I like my sleep.

Is Masteron a good substitute? I've heard many people love Mast but never what kind of look it gives, only that it's a good "hardener".

Is the look similar to Tren? Or is Tren one of a kind?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Masteron vs Tren
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »
Masteron is more of a comparative to Winstrol.   I like both however.

Tren is a different beast.  I am currently trying Tren A at 350 mg/wk w/ masteron at 500mg/wk and in my opinion they are in separate categories. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 05:16:57 PM »
Can you expound? What kind of changes do you see with Mast vs Tren?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:31:15 PM »
For me.  Tren gives me a strength increase and the ability to lose body fat better than any compound I've tried.

Masterone has given me a nice bump in strength and removes water like crazy (but not necessarily fat).  I'm able to do cardio at higher rate and intensity with mast as opposed to tren so this may offset the fat loss differential between the two compounds.

So I'd say Mast offers less strength and muscle gain than tren-no surprise here.  But it makes me feel better than Tren mentally and I'm able to stay trim on mast but not burn fat like tren.  If you like the gains tren has given you, in my opinion masteron will allow you to maintain what you have no problem. But in terms of being able to build muscle and burn fat at the rate of tren-no way.  

That's just my opinion.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 05:51:46 PM »
Well im dieting down after I gained a shit ton of weight during health problems/wifes pregnancy, amd im not really gaining, im usingnit to harden uo as I diet. Ive actually managed to add quite a bit of quality muscle as I diet using tren but it seems like im constantly on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 05:59:07 PM »
I'd like Galeniko's opinion on this.  But I think Mast is more that a suitable replacement for tren as a drug to maintain what you have.  

But if you started out w/ two naturals and gave one tren ace and another mast.  There would be no comparison in my opinion in terms of muscle gain and fat loss.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
A combination of and masteron and npp is a superb substitute for tren you can get shredded and grow lean. A lot of people don't put size on with tren. Try prop app and masteron.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »
love masteron A..even at 60 EOD i could see a big diff in my body!…love love and love masteron A!

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 07:50:59 PM »
my experience I did cut on test e and deca.

then took deca out added Tren/mast with test e.

on of the best cutting cycle I experienced.

I was single digit so I could see changes by the day.

just washing my hands I experience amazing vascularity  and pumps in my forearms to a point someone asked me if all this veins hurts lol.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 04:07:13 AM »
my experience I did cut on test e and deca.

then took deca out added Tren/mast with test e.

on of the best cutting cycle I experienced.

I was single digit so I could see changes by the day.

just washing my hands I experience amazing vascularity  and pumps in my forearms to a point someone asked me if all this veins hurts lol.

What was your dose?
I was going to start 100mg EOD on Wednesday for 40 days (20ml). Thought it would be better then 50mg every day, bigger peaks maybe. Probably won't make a difference.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 06:23:42 AM »
Tren doesn't even compare to Mast, different league, strenght hardness and look...etc its just awesome, but seeing as I no longer take it a combo of Masteron and Winstrol is as close as I can get. On the lastter I feel healthier, cardio is very good and sleep is better no night sweats...etc. I quit Tren following a bad cough episode which made me wheezy for days.
S

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 01:49:04 PM »
im using masteron by itself these days n feeling great, im trying to get leaner by my diet n the masteron aint hoding no water at all,none. i like it
R

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »
masteron by itself will not go well for long.3weeks and then will feel bad without bit test.

tren is better than mast insofar as it gives better fulness and more growth.

strenght increase are comparable, mast will give kinda stringy dry look, tren will give fuller look,without the stringly.

the combo of them both would seem like the ultimate stack on paper.

some 15 yearsa go i ran tren,mast ,winn,halostestin, and a very short test ester,well needles to say that felt great,lol.

but on topic, tren will give better gains, seemingly even in severe caloric deficits, while mast wont do the same even when eating slightly more.

id class mast are the most radical ped for dryness, actualy need some carbs to get somewhat full on that.

on paper, tren should be easier on the hair too, maybe some ppl care for that.

me personaly id always prefer mast over tren.

and maybe fatloss can be better on trenor seem so, but mast gives drier look.
some say tren doesnt store water, but the muscles always spill a little bit, this dont happen on mast.

they both terrible on lipids, mast being strong front runner lol.

they both best for last few weeks of contest prep imo, while tren is more versatile can be used for growing a bit.

but yah ,nothing comes close to some combo like winny+mast when it comes to grainy hardness imo.

n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 09:26:47 PM »
I'd say mast is the only 'substitute' for tren.

that's not saying it's a 'good' substitute.. but for something that gives a somewhat 'hard' look it's ok.

I think a better 'substitute' for tren would be a combo of npp and mast.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 07:55:13 AM »
I'd say mast is the only 'substitute' for tren.

that's not saying it's a 'good' substitute.. but for something that gives a somewhat 'hard' look it's ok.

I think a better 'substitute' for tren would be a combo of npp and mast.
[/quote
yeah something like that, it gives the hardness but the fullness of tren,mast doesnt even come close.

its similiar to the winstrol feeling the muscle fel like theyre crunching toghether, on tren it feel like they tighten up while blowing up.

weird, but someone who used them at lean bodyfat levels will have felt that.
n