Author Topic: Greek Prostitution Soars By 150% As Youth Unempoyment Hits 75% In Some Areas  (Read 10882 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III

The sad reality of the article is that its not about economies its about the people of Germany + Austria vs Spain + Greece.

Germany and Austria are not in the situation because they are Germanic people.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
The explanation for the Greek downfall is actually pretty simple:

Prior to joining the EU, Greece already failed to meet the monetary and financial standards set to qualify for EU membership. But as someone already pointed out, the EU at the time, and arguably still is, a political project. And to give it more political credibility some criteria were met more lenient than others. Truth of the matter is, many of the original members other than the North-Western members (which at times also violate critera, hence detracting from credibility and giving the former countries leverage) would not have qualified.

Greece has a relatively weak economy in the sense that they produce and export far less than they import, thus have an outflow of currency. While yes, with the dragma they could print more money, this would only devalue the currency more, and wouldn't absolve their growing debts. By joining the EU, they actually dug a bigger hole for themselves, not because of the introduction of the Euro and loss of control over monetary policy. But rather because EU law does not permit or contain a bail-out clause, nor do EU regulations permit the removal of an EU member.

Basically, Greece got stuck in a regulatory limbo where they could neither be bailed out or filed bankruptcy, nor could they be kicked out by the other EU members to prevent the necessity of foreign injections which further degraded Greece's creditrating and outstanding debt. Pile ontop of that the corrupt political system of Greece (people retiring at the age of 40??), no real production factors and the poor management of money, and you're left with a moneydrain for years to come.

A moneydrain, atleast, until Greece nukes ISIS out of the middle East and takes over their oil resources. Which I feel should be their approach to the situation  ;D ;D

Europe

• Getbig IV
greek women are hot!!  ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV
i want to go to some greek islands this summer
the country is getting cheap as fuck

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
true, but also they were raped by the banks

Greece was raped by the EU and the IMF. Twin parasites on the world.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

The sad reality of the article is that its not about economies its about the people of Germany + Austria vs Spain + Greece.

Germany and Austria are not in the situation because they are Germanic people.

Not totally true. Even thought the Greeks are lazier by nature they're not bad people. The Euro was meant to pit nations against each other and the weaker ones are getting raped.
Austria/Germany is suffering too... many goods have become really expensive.

blackpele

• Getbig III
The explanation for the Greek downfall is actually pretty simple:

Prior to joining the EU, Greece already failed to meet the monetary and financial standards set to qualify for EU membership. But as someone already pointed out, the EU at the time, and arguably still is, a political project. And to give it more political credibility some criteria were met more lenient than others. Truth of the matter is, many of the original members other than the North-Western members (which at times also violate critera, hence detracting from credibility and giving the former countries leverage) would not have qualified.

Greece has a relatively weak economy in the sense that they produce and export far less than they import, thus have an outflow of currency. While yes, with the dragma they could print more money, this would only devalue the currency more, and wouldn't absolve their growing debts. By joining the EU, they actually dug a bigger hole for themselves, not because of the introduction of the Euro and loss of control over monetary policy. But rather because EU law does not permit or contain a bail-out clause, nor do EU regulations permit the removal of an EU member.

Basically, Greece got stuck in a regulatory limbo where they could neither be bailed out or filed bankruptcy, nor could they be kicked out by the other EU members to prevent the necessity of foreign injections which further degraded Greece's creditrating and outstanding debt. Pile ontop of that the corrupt political system of Greece (people retiring at the age of 40??), no real production factors and the poor management of money, and you're left with a moneydrain for years to come.

A moneydrain, atleast, until Greece nukes ISIS out of the middle East and takes over their oil resources. Which I feel should be their approach to the situation  ;D ;D

Well said.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
posting on the plane on my way to Greece right now  ;D

I predicted this before the Olympics that the huge cost would bankrupt that country.  Not sure why countries spend billions on the Olympics when they never see that money again.  Corrupt politicians taking their share and fucking everyone else over.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I don't want my penis in smelly Greek yogurt.

Dat naaaasssteeee, yo.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

the trainer

I use  to have a greek boss and he told me that if I pound a dude in the asshole I am not gay cause I am giving it, only the catcher is gay cause real men dont take it up the butt, I always remember those words.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
i want to go to some greek islands this summer
the country is getting cheap as fuck

Bring rubbers my friend

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It's a jungle down there.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Greeks are experts on paid sex, been doing it for eons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_ancient_Greece

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This is what America is turning into. Disability social security is exploding the last 6 years with people saying they can't work and need a check for life.  Our unemployment payment checks from the government is over 2 years now. At what point will it be labeled welfare? After 3 years maybe?  The last 6 years food stamps paid for by the worker's tax money has also went through the roof.  Now with Obamacare almost everyone in the health care exchanges gets a portion of their insurance policy paid for by the government using worker's tax money. This country is heading towards hell as the amount of tax payers goes down and the takers expand. The party in charge with media support turns their back on seeing the obvious. You can't spend more than you take in. They keep kicking the can down the road. In ten to 15 years all hell will break loose unless this government and society changes direction. It won't though because people are now voting with the thought what can government do for me with other people's tax money. The government has no money. Only the money they collect in taxes and borrow from other countries.

A country of over 300 million with wide open borders and diminishing manufacturing jobs has to move into a Nordic type system. There's no other way around it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
But they charge less than 25 Euros...

"Class de la class"

;D

Skylge

• Getbig IV

Skylge

• Getbig IV

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
A greek and a spainard walk into a bar...who pays the bill?

Where are "spainards" from?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The Euro enriches the germans and enslaves the greeks, without the Euro, The german mark due to their countries successful business nature accompanied with their engineering skill and efficiency  would have doubled in value to most european currencies making German exports to expensive to sell, without the euro, the greeks could have printed the hell out of the drachma devaluing it, making imports to expensive opening up opportunities to manufacture locally and also a chance to export, Toursim wise they would have been cheap to visit.  Greeks are a bunch of lazy, tax dodgers im not denying that, but the Euro has enslaved them and other similar states, they cannot recover, and the Germans even though they have to assist in the form of loans, that most likely will remain unpaid will remain the economic beneficiaries of the euro zone, due to the one currency system, two world wars couldn't deliver the long term benefits the euro has brought the germans.