Author Topic: Trainers at 24 hour fitness and other commercial gyms  (Read 893 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Trainers at 24 hour fitness and other commercial gyms
« on: February 09, 2014, 12:26:47 AM »
Oh man, I feel like taking pics of these beasts at my gym. Tell me why, management? Young fat chicks with muffin tops. Skinny fat 150lb teenagers. You srs bro? Have some self respect and take some dbol. Like srs, how the fuck can you call yourself a trainer looking like that?

To their credit, at least the ones at my gym have people deadlifting and box squatting. But I'm not sure even that's a good thing coming from these bozos.
A

prizm

• Getbig III
Re: Trainers at 24 hour fitness and other commercial gyms
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 12:42:53 AM »
Just about making sales. If you can bullshit someone into purchasing a $500 training package, you're hired.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 01:41:42 AM »
At my 24hr fitness their pics are on the wall and they all just look like avg people. None of them are big bodybuilders, ripped or fitness whores. Just avg people.  :-\

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »
Trainers at my gym:

Some dude in his mid 30s who is shaped like a pear and 20-25% bodyfat
Girl in her late teens who is trying to get her license but I've never seen her actually doing the job of a trainer in 6 months now
Skinny metrosexual dude who just sits around at the front counter and pulls a face all day

Yep, that's about it

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 02:58:53 AM »
I remember watching a chick train another at my gym and i said 'the one getting trained should be the trainer' she was so much hotter.

I remember a skinny guy training this chick who was so fucking hot, just meat in all the right places but probably thought she was fat due to stupid fucking supermodels, i was like this is fucked he'll ruin her.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 04:36:01 PM »
they get paid like $8hr plus min commission, so they get trash.
real men= no rubbers