Author Topic: Liberal Media Silent on Obama being stoned during NBC interview  (Read 997 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Liberal Media Silent on Obama being stoned during NBC interview
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:17:19 AM »
If he's stoned, then much respect to him for being able to go through a TV interview stoned.

I do agree his upper eyes seem heavy but he doesn't have the usual bags under the eyes or redness in the eyes that accompanies being stoned. On top of that he certainly does not sound like someone stoned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 08:07:25 AM »
to be clear, you're mad because a TV station doesn't cover the topics you want them to cover.

That's a little silly, isn't it?  They're a private company, for-profit, that caters to the wishes of their viewers.

I noticed the History Channel isn't showing the latest Eminem video, I'm totally pissed.  And why won't the SPIKE network turn off the UFC battles and show us some childbirth films once in a while?

Dude, MSNBC plays what their viewers ask for.  FOX does the same.  MSN viewers will turn off the TV if there's something shitty about Obama - Just as FOX viewers will turn off the TV if there's something shitty about Palin or whoever they like.

it's just simple programming based upon the preferences of their viewers.  Remember in the late 1980s when MTV played "Sweet Child O Mine" twice an hour for 6 straight months?  Remember in 2008 when FOX News played the Rev Wright tape twice an hour for 6 straight months?   They give the viewers what will make them happy, what they enjoy, what will keep them tuned in.  And they make tens of millions of dollars in profit by doing so. 

Now, if you, 33, want to turn this into a "oh, the media has a DUTY to the PEOPLE" and "They shouldn't be about profits, they should be about THE TRUTH", then we get into a whole lotta theory that just ain't the truth anymore.  EVERY channel is motivated by PROFIT and will play whatever keeps their viewers TUNED IN.   it's that simple. 

Honor in journalism - it's just dead now.  Sucks, but it really is.  Yes, we had a few cool examples of it back in the day, and we sitll do... but if Drudge and Brietbart were available in 1970, we'd probably have discovered the honorable mainstream media was lying then too lol... All those worthless hippies singing "Give peace a chance" were, technically, right about Vietnam being started on a lie, right?  We just didn't know it for 50 years due to document declassification.  So yeah, it sucks bro, but that ship has sailed.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 10:11:25 AM »
to be clear, you're mad because a TV station doesn't cover the topics you want them to cover.

That's a little silly, isn't it?  They're a private company, for-profit, that caters to the wishes of their viewers.

I noticed the History Channel isn't showing the latest Eminem video, I'm totally pissed.  And why won't the SPIKE network turn off the UFC battles and show us some childbirth films once in a while?

Legit lol.

I don't think SC gives a hoot about what anyone else thinks about anything. 

Otherwise why would he try to make hay out of smoking pot in the year 2014 when freakin' recreational use is being allowed by law in some states?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/media-avoids-commenting-on-stoned-appearance-of-obama-in-olympics-interview

Coke pot chooms drunk out of his mind

Did you ever stop to think that he's been up all day and the interview was pretty late at night.... ::)
A

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »

Did you ever stop to think that he's been up all day and the interview was pretty late at night.... ::)

What insights from greasy lips. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »

Doesn't make sense as a joke or otherwise unless he's using some sort of voice-to-text app.

Better to have said something about "greasy fingers".  Keep trying though.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »
Doesn't make sense as a joke or otherwise unless he's using some sort of voice-to-text app.

Better to have said something about "greasy fingers".  Keep trying though.

Have you seen his fried chicken eating lips, dimwit?   You're one dumb son of a bitch.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »
Have you seen his fried chicken eating lips, dimwit?   You're one dumb son of a bitch.

Irrelevant. Or did he type the post with his lips, tough guy? 

I'm sure you do move your lips when reading or writing, you barely literate shit-for-brains, but surely you realize that not everyone does that. 

No insult here -- "Street Soldiers" (bwahaha) probably have little use for the 3 R's, right?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »
Irrelevant. Or did he type the post with his lips, tough guy? 

I'm sure you do move your lips when reading or writing, you barely literate shit-for-brains, but surely you realize that not everyone does that. 

No insult here -- "Street Soldiers" (bwahaha) probably have little use for the 3 R's, right?

I touched a nerve.....   You're melting.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 04:05:16 PM »
I touched a nerve.....   You're melting.

Really?  Well, tell yourself that, I guess. 

Probably makes you feel better than admitting to yourself that you're clueless, right?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 04:09:35 PM »
Really?  Well, tell yourself that, I guess. 

Probably makes you feel better than admitting to yourself that you're clueless, right?

All I know is that you're becoming more and more upset. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 04:33:48 PM »
All I know is that you're becoming more and more upset. 

Really?  How do you KNOW that? 

And is it in the same way that you KNOW authentic Mexican food cannot be had in the USA?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 04:38:22 PM »
Really?  How do you KNOW that? 

And is it in the same way that you KNOW authentic Mexican food cannot be had in the USA?

Come on and admit it.  I'm getting under your skin.  Nothing you can write will upset me.   You can keep it up all day and I won't be bothered at all.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 04:43:49 PM »

Come on and admit it.  I'm getting under your skin.  Nothing you can write will upset me.   You can keep it up all day and I won't be bothered at all.

Legit lol.  I don't care if you're upset or not. 

I do get some satisfaction that (up until now but probably not after you read this) you're probably paying a little more attention to your spelling and grammar than before.  Feel like I've done some good in the world because of it.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 04:45:59 PM »
Legit lol.  I don't care if you're upset or not. 

I do get some satisfaction that (up until now but probably not after you read this) you're probably paying a little more attention to your spelling and grammar than before.  Feel like I've done some good in the world because of it.

Not true at all.  I'm loose with my spelling to hide who I really am.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »
Not true at all.  I'm loose with my spelling to hide who I really am.

Sounds reasonable, I guess.  (But now you're gonna tell me I'm back-pedaling, oh no!!!!)

Anyway, have a good night, I gotta go train legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 06:17:00 PM »
Obama be chooming.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 07:45:51 AM »
Viewers say Obama stoned during Olympics interview with Bob Costas

www.examiner.com

February 8, 2014

On Friday, a sleepy-eyed President Obama was interviewed with fluff questions by NBC's Bob Costas a few minutes into coverage of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. A number of viewers later said the president appeared to be stoned, Twitchy reported.

"President Obama looks exhausted. Or stoned. Is he in Colorado?" one person asked.

"Obama looks as high as a kite on @NBCOlympics," another person tweeted.

"Obama is stoned for sure," added Twitter user "Mother of Dragons."

While a search revealed a number of people on Twitter shared the same concern, one person said otherwise.

"Folks, without seeing Obama's eyes fully open, you can't tell if he's stoned. Let's use some brain cells!" tweeted "Stuck in New England."

One person sarcastically said the real question is: "When is Obama not stoned?"

Costas asked the president why no high-ranking U.S. official would be at the Olympics in Sochi, prompting Obama to complain that he has not attended any Olympic games during his administration.

"Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go to the Olympics since I've been president," he said.

Obama said Janet Napolitano and other "wonderful Americans" would represent the United States at the winter games.

Costas also asked about U.S. working with Russia, reminding Obama that he promised to "reset" relations with the nation.

After mentioning Syria and other issues, Costas said it appears Vladimir Putin is the one doing the resetting.

Obama said there have been "ups and downs" in the relationship between the two leaders, adding that Putin seems to look bored in public interviews, calling it his "schtick."

It's not the first time Obama has been accused of using drugs while in the White House. Some, for example, have suggested the president was high on cocaine the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 04:13:51 PM »
lol...best thread title of 2014.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 04:30:51 PM »

Vince would make u his bitch.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 04:31:48 PM »
Vince would make u his bitch.

No he would not.   You're making groundless statements.