Author Topic: Is it really racism to dislike blacks and arabs?  (Read 6357 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Is it really racism to dislike blacks and arabs?
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »
You see beautiful countries like Australia and Sweden overrun with mobs on Africans and Arabs running around gang raping 14 year olds, and you have to ask yourself some basic questions. 

Is it really racist to start to despise these people?
Ψ

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: Is it really racism to dislike blacks and arabs?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 11:45:20 PM »
No.  They do a lot of dumb shit.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 11:47:54 PM »
Yes

alabama ftw

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 11:48:34 PM »
Did you know that europe was ruled by blacks until 1800s? The hebrews are just taking it back.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 12:00:49 AM »
You see beautiful countries like Australia and Sweden overrun with mobs on Africans and Arabs running around gang raping 14 year olds, and you have to ask yourself some basic questions. 

It's not racist to despise anybody that behaves like this regardless of skin color.

It's racist to despise people solely because of their skin color. Who would you rather have as your neighbor? A decent Black person or a White serial killer?

It is true that certain cultures are more despicable than others and stereotypes don't come out of nowhere.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 12:12:25 AM »
.....only if you're white.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 12:24:45 AM »

Not at all, just being a realist.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 12:57:25 AM »
You'd have to be a complete and total dumbass not to hold some prejudices.

It's basic pattern recognition.

With that said very few people are truly racist (i.e belief that you are defined solely by race). "Racism" gets thrown around too lightly and has lost its meaning.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 01:09:20 AM »

It's fine if U hate only 99.99% of them.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 01:12:58 AM »
Yes, racism exists in all people.
When it comes to the shitter whites will agree with whites, black with blacks, arabs with arabs, etc, etc..

It's funny how many white brazilians cheered for Weidman, and majority of negroids was cheering for Anderson in USA.. source: Twitter

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 07:55:33 AM »
There is very few true racist people, we have expanded the meaning of racism to the extent that many off handed comments are vilified.Like that lady on the cooking show, a true racists would never hire a black person.Wh.en black people have black history month its pride.Very few people would not shop at a black owned business or sit next to a black person or refuse service to one, that is racism.Most people just enjoy people with commonality and find support  and comfort with from that like minded community.It strengthens the communitys as whole .multi culturalism weeken communities.Divide and conquer.Its portrayed as coming together but I truth , just the opposite.I could go on and on.My point is that by my definition of racism, racism is all but non existent and today's fight  is only dividing us and make  us all week.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »
There is very few true racist people, we have expanded the meaning of racism to the extent that many off handed comments are vilified.Like that lady on the cooking show, a true racists would never hire a black person.Wh.en black people have black history month its pride.Very few people would not shop at a black owned business or sit next to a black person or refuse service to one, that is racism.Most people just enjoy people with commonality and find support  and comfort with from that like minded community.It strengthens the communitys as whole .multi culturalism weeken communities.Divide and conquer.Its portrayed as coming together but I truth , just the opposite.I could go on and on.My point is that by my definition of racism, racism is all but non existent and today's fight  is only dividing us and make  us all week.

or when Oprah says I quote her: “Racists [Whites] must die for racism to end”.” WTF?? if I a white person would said the media would slaughter him/her.. 
Oprah has shown evidence of anti-Whitism through her choice of guests. Jane Elliot appeared five times on the Oprah show. Elliott is known for saying “White people invented racism” and telling school children that “brown eyed people are superior to blue eyed people.”

Now I don't hate any race, but I'm saying racism exist in ALL PEOPLE!!
Believe me when I say this, when the Truly shitter hits people tend to go/agree/fight with where they belong race wisely!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 08:53:16 AM »
No, because they compete with you for resources that are in your territory.

Words like Xenophobia have been totally marked by the collectivist clan to force people into submission although it's a normal behavior that any social group, race or tribe displays - anything foreign is a possible threat.

Since the 70ies Psychiatry has an agenda, due to opinionated people with LARGE "funds", to re-educate western population in regards to self-preservation and self-worth. The DSM bible, current revision 5, is worth a peek to see what kind of behavior and opinion is presented as healthy or ill.
In the soviet union for example you were declared mentally ill if you criticized the system.
I hope many people now get a clue why...
a - there so many mental problems in the west
b - which direction things are supposed to be heading
c - read about America in the 30ies in regards to eastern European/Soviet immigration

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 09:07:52 AM »
yeah it is but so what

no white people would want to live in an area with a majority of blacks and arabs.

Just look at Detroit. All whites fled to the outskirts. All of them are evil racist white people  ::)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »

Of course it is, and if you don't see why, I will try to make a case:

More than 95% of all serious violent crime is committed by males. Hence, you should feel the same way about males in general as you do towards blacks and arabs. But my guess is that you would feel that it is wrong that you as an individual should bear the responsibility for what a small minority of males do?

Same with blacks and arabs in Sweden. Most are decent people, individuals who should not be held responsible for what a minority of their brethren do. People should be judged as individuals, not based on ethnicity.

NN

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:16 AM »
It's media controlled by a certain group of people who like to throw around the word racism. Don't be fooled by it. They're not...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 10:50:55 AM »
I hate most people and see myself as superior to most. But regarding blacks, the only blacks here are nigerian refugees and they are all lying scamming dirt. Likely some good blacks out there maybe in america or somewhere. Just not here

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 10:54:32 AM »

translation, you are brainwashed to hate someone from another part of the world because etc etc

There was a specific purpose to all this. Create areas that are so poor and violent, people will flee for a better life. Breed violence and animalistic behavior that future immigrants will take with them. It's the same scenario. Eastern Europe to Western in the nineties, chaldeans to US in the nineties, turks and arabs to Germany, africans to Northern Europe, and so on and so on.

It's artificially created. Then you, the idiot that watches TV, of course, hates an entire nation because some thugs did this or that.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 10:56:16 AM »
Of course it is, and if you don't see why, I will try to make a case:

More than 95% of all serious violent crime is committed by males. Hence, you should feel the same way about males in general as you do towards blacks and arabs. But my guess is that you would feel that it is wrong that you as an individual should bear the responsibility for what a small minority of males do?

Same with blacks and arabs in Sweden. Most are decent people, individuals who should not be held responsible for what a minority of their brethren do. People should be judged as individuals, not based on ethnicity.

NN

In the United States blacks are responsible for nearly 50% of murders.  With a population size of 13% that's not a small fringe minority.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »
translation, you are brainwashed to hate someone from another part of the world because etc etc

There was a specific purpose to all this. Create areas that are so poor and violent, people will flee for a better life. Breed violence and animalistic behavior that future immigrants will take with them. It's the same scenario. Eastern Europe to Western in the nineties, chaldeans to US in the nineties, turks and arabs to Germany, africans to Northern Europe, and so on and so on.

It's artificially created. Then you, the idiot that watches TV, of course, hates an entire nation because some thugs did this or that.

I dont get what you're trying to say man, like why would anyone want to create a poor crime-riddled area in their own country. My opinion is immigration isn't at all controlled in Europe and it may take 20years but there will be white v immigrant wars

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 11:27:20 AM »
I dont get what you're trying to say man, like why would anyone want to create a poor crime-riddled area in their own country. My opinion is immigration isn't at all controlled in Europe and it may take 20years but there will be white v immigrant wars
It makes no sense Okami. But when you know the agenda and look from up above over 50 years, it's very simple and clear. It dillutes the national sentiment and makes people hate each other, It creates social strife. Do you really think romanians are gipsies and arabs are terrorists or blacks are dirty? I had many aquaintances from all these races. I know many a people who are stereotyped. I can't blame you for hating minorities. How do you think I would feel living in Dublin and in 20 years 50% of the population are immigrants? Look at London. It is insane, Geneva was the same.. this is not by accident. This is how they mix nationalities and genetics, creates separation and conflict. Divide and conquer.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 11:38:05 AM »
Sev solved the riddle.

The "all Romanians are gypsies" trap is strong here in Austria - people also dislike the Slovaks who are more often than not ace folks.

Do you think it will all go down in flames or is there a chance of destroying NGOs and other special interest groups' power and influence?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 11:55:28 AM »
No chance for change unless people wake the fuck up.. we won't see it in this lifetime I am sure of that.

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »

I see america overrun with the white man while the indian lives on reservations and  they shot john lennon and i love his music.

Is it really racist to start to despise these people