Author Topic: Went from all this to just subutex and a little xanax  (Read 20545 times)

whitewidow

Went from all this to just subutex and a little xanax
« on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:40 AM »
I was on oxycontin 80mg tabs,oxycodone instant release 30mg tablets, xanax 6 tabs a day,and sometimes I would shoot -up. Now I am just on subutex and just a little xanax. done with all the harsh opiates. This subutex is a great product. I did not believe in it till I tried it for a few days. The thing is it does take some poeple a few days and guys and girls will give up on them and relapse but they work just be patient. I thought there was nothing out there to help me that was super addictive and just as bad like say methadone but subutex is the answer!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Went from all this to just subutex and a little xanax
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
you are in the right direction

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:25:24 AM »
If you want to unload your remaining oxycontin PM me and I'll take them off your hands.  I'm being serious.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 08:31:58 AM »
you are in the right direction

I hope so,this was no joke coming off all these hardcore drugs! I am lucky I didn't die now that I look back on it. I started using steroids and needles at a young age(24 years old) so I wasn't scared to shoot drugs IV and after I was hit by a drunk driver and fractured my T12 I started to abuse my oxycontin and oxycodone. I was also getting xanax,somas, Methadone at times for pain management not to come off the drugs.

I had to kick the Methadone first and it was horrible that was about a year ago, even though I had other opites to use my brain was addicted to getting methadone in it as well! Heroin was easier to kick then methadone.I was only using H for 3 months due to the fact I think injecting the oxycontin and roxicodone is stronger. I was only injecting and abusing the old version of oxycontin wich has been off the market for a few years now,lately it has been oxycodone 30mg oxycodone instant release tabs they are water soluable.

I know some of you guys probably wanted me to die but I am going to make it-LOL. To many tragedys have opened my eyes. My step brother overdosed last year on heroin and I still was stupid enough to use it after all that horrible drama.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 08:34:28 AM »
If you want to unload your remaining oxycontin PM me and I'll take them off your hands.  I'm being serious.

It is oxycodone (instant release) 30mg tabs. the oxycontin has a deterrent in them you cannot abuse them anymore. I stopped getting the oxycontin once the FDA made Purdue change the tablet formulation and just got doubled up on my oxycodone (Immediate release drug) 30m strength. It is the same thing as oxycontin except it does not have the time release mechanism.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 08:38:17 AM »
Nice to hear - good luck!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »
oh my,wtf is this
n

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 08:40:08 AM »
The doctors were giving me half a thousand oxycontin and oxycodone pills and I can only get 30 8mg subutex tablets! Anybody else have a problem this bad and come clean with subutex use? My stepbrother and I used to always give up on subutex and suboxone but we were not waiting long enough till we took it. You have to be in bad withdrawal before you take the subutex and for addicts like my and my dead step brother-RIP we needed more like 16mg a day instead of the usual 8mg they give patients. My brothesr life could of been saved if he took the subutex correctly and was not so impatient. Plus subutex does not get you high just makes you feel normal again and my stepbrother was always chasing a high!

I hate to say it but My step- brother is probably better off were he is.Life was eating him up badly!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »
Glad to hear you are cutting back. Xanax is pretty hard to kick though, isn't it?

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 08:45:14 AM »
oh my,wtf is this

pharmaceutical heroin and xanax wich is worse then heroin as far as how addictive it is and as far as how you can die going through a xanax withdrawal. You can have a seizure going through a xanax withdrawal and die but it is impossible to die from a opiate withdrawal. xanax withdrawals are far worse! xanax -IMO is the strongest prescription drug made as far as how addictive it is and how bad the withdrawals can be. Both are some serious dope and I was shooting dope as well so I can tell you the old-school oxycontin was 40% pure opiate where as street heroin is 20-30% from a good dealer.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 08:47:39 AM »
Glad to hear you are cutting back. Xanax is pretty hard to kick though, isn't it?

Yes that drug I will probably never kick but I went through a psych evaluation and they decided to keep me on it for long term. I have been using xanax for almost 7 years! It is a miracle drug! but you do have to follow directions and make sure you do not run out otherwise you are fucked!,and could possibly die of a seizure!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »
Yes that drug I will probably never kick but I went through a psych evaluation and they decided to keep me on it for long term. I have been using xanax for almost 7 years! It is a miracle drug! but you do have to follow directions and make sure you do not run out otherwise you are fucked!,and could possibly die of a seizure!

Do you take xanax for sleep or anti anxiety? Have you had to up the dose over the last 7 years or managed to keep it the same?

I am quite interested in this drug but never tried it. Have used valium for sleep though...

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 09:07:38 AM »
Do you take xanax for sleep or anti anxiety? Have you had to up the dose over the last 7 years or managed to keep it the same?

I am quite interested in this drug but never tried it. Have used valium for sleep though...

I take it for anxiety and insomnia. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety dissorder and I got prescribed the max dose to begin with.. My doctor never is intending to raise my dose or drop my dose I get 6mg a day. Valium,ativan,klonopin and xanax are all benzodiazepams. They make xanax in these strengths .25mg, .50mg, 1mg and 2mg. I started out getting 90 x 2mg xanax bars but sometimes I did not want to take a full xanax bar and it sucks biting them in half ,so my doctor prescribed me 180x 1mg xanax wich works out better because I can manage them better.I don't like taking a 2mg xanax bar right in the morning they make me to cloudy if you take 2mg that early but with the 1mg tabs you can control your dosage much better.

I get such a good brand of 1mg xanax they seriously seem like 1.5mg in a tab,they seem overdosed. I would say you would have to take 20-30mg of valium to equal 1mg of xanax. valium only works on the gaba -1 receptor just like the rest of the benzos, xanax works on the gaba-1, gaba 2,gaba3,gaba4 and I believe gaba 5 receptor so xanax is by far the most potent benzodiazepam medication. xanax works great for anxiety,panic attacks and also works great for insomnia.

It is horribly addictive though! valium is used to taper people off of xanax.valium is way weaker then xanax. xanax is the most potent benzo manufactured but some generic brands are better then others. I love the sandoz brand as you can see in my picture,I also like the greenstone version. The greenstone xanax is just upjohns generic xanax. Upjohn held the original patent and are the most expensive xanax tab by a mile but since they have lost so much money since generics have been available they make a generic xanax tab of their own out of the same plant the name brand tabs come out of.

They also make sandoz's generic tab.I have used valium,ativan,klonopin and by far the xanax was the best but my doctor did not want to precribe it to me he said he wasn;t qualified to make that decision so I got sent to see a psych doctor who decided to write them for me but i had to take UA's everytime I saw him. but aftre the first few appointments they usually do not want to see you for 6 month to a year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
Good luck WW.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »
I take it for anxiety and insomnia. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety dissorder and I got prescribed the max dose to begin with.. My doctor never is intending to raise my dose or drop my dose I get 6mg a day. Valium,ativan,klonopin and xanax are all benzodiazepams. They make xanax in these strengths .25mg, .50mg, 1mg and 2mg. I started out getting 90 x 2mg xanax bars but sometimes I did not want to take a full xanax bar and it sucks biting them in half ,so my doctor prescribed me 180x 1mg xanax wich works out better because I can manage them better.I don't like taking a 2mg xanax bar right in the morning they make me to cloudy if you take 2mg that early but with the 1mg tabs you can control your dosage much better.

I get such a good brand of 1mg xanax they seriously seem like 1.5mg in a tab,they seem overdosed. I would say you would have to take 20-30mg of valium to equal 1mg of xanax. valium only works on the gaba -1 receptor just like the rest of the benzos, xanax works on the gaba-1, gaba 2,gaba3,gaba4 and I believe gaba 5 receptor so xanax is by far the most potent benzodiazepam medication. xanax works great for anxiety,panic attacks and also works great for insomnia.

It is horribly addictive though! valium is used to taper people off of xanax.valium is way weaker then xanax. xanax is the most potent benzo manufactured but some generic brands are better then others. I love the sandoz brand as you can see in my picture,I also like the greenstone version. The greenstone xanax is just upjohns generic xanax. Upjohn held the original patent and are the most expensive xanax tab by a mile but since they have lost so much money since generics have been available they make a generic xanax tab of their own out of the same plant the name brand tabs come out of.

They also make sandoz's generic tab.I have used valium,ativan,klonopin and by far the xanax was the best but my doctor did not want to precribe it to me he said he wasn;t qualified to make that decision so I got sent to see a psych doctor who decided to write them for me but i had to take UA's everytime I saw him. but aftre the first few appointments they usually do not want to see you for 6 month to a year.

Interesting info. Thank you and best of luck.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 09:12:53 AM »
I went on subs. It took about a month to start feeling really good again. It's worth it though! With suboxone after you stabilize you can drop your dose very quick. You can get down to 2-4 mg very fast.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 09:33:42 AM »
I went on subs. It took about a month to start feeling really good again. It's worth it though! With suboxone after you stabilize you can drop your dose very quick. You can get down to 2-4 mg very fast.

I am on subutex so my tabs are 8mg and do not have the naloxone ( opiate blocker) like suboxone has in it. Did you get the suboxone films or tabs? The tabs taste awful! These subutex tabs don't taste bad at all! Do you still get suboxone? I have been clean for 3 weeks and I started taking 16mg a day to start and tapered down, some days I just took 2mg and felt fine but i was also taking xanax wich helps. Man what a life saver though.

Opiate withdrawals at my usage are horrible! Like I was saying my step brother and i have tried them before and neither of us had luck with suboxone because we wouldn't wait till we were in full withdrawal mode and we needed more then 8mg because we were very heavy heroin and oxycodone users. I guess we both thought they would work overnight but it took about 2 days till I felt them working. I wish My step-brother was still alive and had another chance with the suboxone. He was just such a impatient person and was looking for a high when you don;t get high from subutex it just eases the withdrawals and makes you feel like your old self, but you have to give it proper time!

I hope anybody who is struggling with opiates realizes there is good help available out there were you don;t have to be in rehab and can get better while you are at home and if you work,you can still go to work and feel fine!

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 09:49:19 AM »
Good luck WW.

Thanks wes- I appreciate it. I never denied I had a problem. I appreciate your support this of course is not that easy since I have been on a pretty much non stop 6 year pill and heroin habit, more so pills. I only used heroin for 3 months and kicked it by just substituting it with oxycontin.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 11:31:52 AM »
Good luck WW, stay strong.

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 12:13:57 PM »
[/b]

What line of work are u in that u were able to have this issue & keep working?
helicopter fun days out.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 12:42:27 PM »
Whitewidow did you ever try Seroquel for sleep! My brother was on Seroquel and Xanax for anxiety! Used Seroquel on a low dose for sleep!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »
Congrats on your progress so far....

Keep going....if you relapse, start fresh the next day.  DO NOT give in.... 

Try to ease up on Xanax, as it is one of the toughest drugs to kick.

Continued success....

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »
good job whitewidow,stay strong. i just came off a yr opiate binge n just finished my 6th day of suboxone today n i feel great,i just smoke alittle weed n take some xanax n im doing great,stay strong bro cause those opiates beat down the strongest of us over time
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 02:01:20 PM »
its true about methadone, that shit is way harder to come off than herion, it was for me anyway. im happy for whitewidow cause hes doing what most addicts cant do or wont do, hes making changes for the better
R

dustin

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 03:08:27 PM »
Good job, bro. Doctors hand that out way too easily.

When I was first working with doctors to get my migraines under control they were already writing scripts for super potent opiates. I never filled the scripts because I can barely tolerate a couple of T3s (and get chemically dependent on them after a few days). And when I went for follow up appointments, the doctors would just write another huge script without even asking me anything. It's incredible how quickly they'll write a script for that shit!

If I took all those pills I'd probably be slamming rigs fully of heroin.