Author Topic: Aaron Singerman was paid 100k a year from Dave Palumbo  (Read 10504 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Aaron Singerman was paid 100k a year from Dave Palumbo
« on: February 10, 2014, 03:21:24 PM »
and then they say Palumbo was cheap...heard it on radio show of aaron!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Aaron Singerman was paid 100k a year from Dave Palumbo
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:21:58 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 03:41:24 PM »

haha look how these amateurs try to stand closer to the camera so the Sith Lord's size doesn't embarrass them.  
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »
Aaron Singerman was paid 100k a year from Dave Palumbo..and then they say Palumbo was cheap...heard it on radio show of aaron!

100K is not a lot of money, especially in New York City.

Making 100K sets you up for a 33% (Federal (25%) + State (8%)) tax rate.

So, Aaron was walking away with around 65K after taxes. The guy had a home to maintain, utility costs, a car and children. So, lets say he was taking home $5,400 a month or so. After you deduct the cost of rent alone (for a family his size, I presume anywhere around $2500-$3000/month), you are left with $2500-$3000. Throw in all the utility costs + the cost of food for the home, you easily have another $1500-$2000 gone. The guy is then left with a measly $500-$1000 a month, if he is lucky. Then, he had a car to maintain. Just in tolls, gas and car payments alone, all of his money would have been gone.

So, like I said, 100K goes nowhere in NYC.

"1"

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 04:13:31 PM »
Aaron lives in Florida.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »

So, Aaron was walking away with around 65K after taxes. The guy had a home to maintain, utility costs, a car and children. So, lets say he was taking home $5,400 a month or so. After you deduct the cost of rent alone (for a family his size, I presume anywhere around $2500-$3000/month), you are left with $2500-$3000. Throw in all the utility costs + the cost of food for the home, you easily have another $1500-$2000 gone. The guy is then left with a measly $500-$1000 a month, if he is lucky. Then, he had a car to maintain. Just in tolls, gas and car payments alone, all of his money would have been gone.

"1"

It's all relative, 73,000 Euro would be a sweet income in most European countries, esp for doing what you love to do..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 04:30:34 PM »
and then they say Palumbo was cheap...heard it on radio show of aaron!

As I've explained it before...Aaron was not exactly making as much as people think.  From that money, he had to pay all of his expenses from that amount for travel, hotel, meals, equipment, etc which ate up a ton of that money....not to mention that it was not for that long.  However he made a great deal of money being a spokesman for IronMagLabs and Envizion Medical.  For a number of years, Aaron was so broke that he and Darielle could barely pay for their apartment rent which was just 600 bucks.

However, he invested his money very wisely buying Blackstone Labs, starting Prime Nutrition, and importing products from Platinum Labs and he now makes way more money than he ever has made before.  The Prime Nutrition was a very big surprise and I honestly have to say that the overall design and implementation is simple and effective.

I can't complain because I made a little money from it as well as a ton of other people which allowed me to rebuild my Anabolic Mayhem website and buy professional studio equipment.  Aaron is basically the Ron Avidan of the supplement industry....always 3 steps ahead of everyone else
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »
crazy people get paid these amounts for doing what exactly?

pumping iron,?

Living the dream, my friend.
Yes, I'm get mad jealous as well...

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »

"1"

kind of sad that 100k isn't much these days. everyone taking a buck out of the pocket. yet somehow the ppl with 20 kids get money back from the gov and all the handouts in the world it seems

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 04:58:04 PM »
kind of sad that 100k isn't much these days. everyone taking a buck out of the pocket. yet somehow the ppl with 20 kids get money back from the gov and all the handouts in the world it seems

Not only that, but you're paying for them to move into your neighborhood and rob/assault you and your family.

Truly sickening

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »

"1"

damn 100k would last you forever in thailand
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »
Why are there so many threads about this guy?
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 05:15:34 PM »

All these people are fucking obsessed!

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 05:35:23 PM »
Why do people live in new york its over price and a shit hole apt goes for a grand there are so many cheap places in the us to live i dont get it.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »

As I've explained it before...Aaron was not exactly making as much as people think.  From that money, he had to pay all of his expenses from that amount for travel, hotel, meals, equipment, etc which ate up a ton of that money....not to mention that it was not for that long.  However he made a great deal of money being a spokesman for IronMagLabs and Envizion Medical.  For a number of years, Aaron was so broke that he and Darielle could barely pay for their apartment rent which was just 600 bucks.

However, he invested his money very wisely buying Blackstone Labs, starting Prime Nutrition, and importing products from Platinum Labs and he now makes way more money than he ever has made before.  The Prime Nutrition was a very big surprise and I honestly have to say that the overall design and implementation is simple and effective.

I can't complain because I made a little money from it as well as a ton of other people which allowed me to rebuild my Anabolic Mayhem website and buy professional studio equipment.  Aaron is basically the Ron Avidan of the supplement industry....always 3 steps ahead of everyone else

Bullshit.

You are so full of shit. Your web businesses make pennies. Stop lying to try to be relevant.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »

"1"
and you think that Palumbo is so stupid to sow to IRS that money hahaha,that is all money how you call it "under the table" or "black money" i repeat i dont know how do you call it,like the money Palumbo receives from clients making them diets through the internet,it is all black money!
BTW am listening REALBODYBUILDING RADIO SHOW from 28.11.2013 in the begining Aaron said that 100k but i assume like he was dissapointed that he was fired from Palumbo!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 06:51:23 PM »
and you think that Palumbo is so stupid to sow to IRS that money hahaha,that is all money how you call it "under the table" or "black money" i repeat i dont know how do you call it,like the money Palumbo receives from clients making them diets through the internet,it is all black money!
BTW am listening REALBODYBUILDING RADIO SHOW from 28.11.2013 in the begining Aaron said that 100k but i assume like he was dissapointed that he was fired from Palumbo!

Yep....there is a shitload of "under the table" money in the bodybuilding industry....that's how most of this shit works to begin with.  The diets are the biggest joke....I mean, if you're using clen, T3, and growth hormone, you can practically eat cookie dough and still get ripped.  The money for those plans are more of a "membership program" to suppliers of steroids and they get a cut of that as well all tax free.

I take home a lot less that these guys but I pay my taxes because there's no way for me to hide my income....but you can bet that they are claiming a lot less on their income than me and take advantage of it to get stuff like food stamps and government assistance
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 07:11:00 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 09:50:28 PM »

It's all about the bloodline...If he was Irish, you wouldn't hear a peep from these Hierarchy owned boards.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »
Who in the hell is Aaron Singerman and why was Palumbo paying him? I don't feel like Googling...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 10:55:51 PM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 12:28:12 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael