Author Topic: RNC Chairman Is All For Rehashing The Monica Lewinsky Scandal: 'Everything's On  (Read 1670 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Source: TPM

TOM KLUDT – FEBRUARY 10, 2014, 1:49 PM EST

Rand Paul won't stop talking about Bill Clinton's "predatory behavior," and that's quite alright with Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus.

Priebus said Monday on MSNBC that the Monica Lewinsky scandal is fair game when it comes to evaluating Hillary Clinton's potential presidential bid. "I think everything's on the table," Priebus told Andrea Mitchell.

"I don't see how someone just gets a free pass on anything. I mean, especially in today's politics. So, I think we're going to have a truckload of opposition research on Hillary Clinton and some things may be old and some things might be new. But I think everything is at stake when you're talking about the leader of the free world and who we're going to give the keys to run the United States of America."

Hillary Clinton, Priebus added, "provides a lot of opportunity" for Republicans.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 8)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
didn't know bill was running again  :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
didn't know bill was running again  :D

She wasn't strong enough to dump his ass when he was getting his cock sucked, what makes you think she's strong enough to run the country?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

She wasn't strong enough to dump his ass when he was getting his cock sucked, what makes you think she's strong enough to run the country?

yep this will get the repubs the women vote  :D :D :D :D :D :D well the repubs are the Party of Stupid  :D :D :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
I don't care for Hilary but what does bill getting a blow job from a fat chick have to do with her? If anything it makes her seem sympathetic.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Source: TPM

TOM KLUDT – FEBRUARY 10, 2014, 1:49 PM EST

Rand Paul won't stop talking about Bill Clinton's "predatory behavior," and that's quite alright with Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus.

Priebus said Monday on MSNBC that the Monica Lewinsky scandal is fair game when it comes to evaluating Hillary Clinton's potential presidential bid. "I think everything's on the table," Priebus told Andrea Mitchell.

"I don't see how someone just gets a free pass on anything. I mean, especially in today's politics. So, I think we're going to have a truckload of opposition research on Hillary Clinton and some things may be old and some things might be new. But I think everything is at stake when you're talking about the leader of the free world and who we're going to give the keys to run the United States of America."

Hillary Clinton, Priebus added, "provides a lot of opportunity" for Republicans.

The fact that Reince Priebus is still the head of the RNC after presiding over the ass-kicking in 2012 says a lot about what is wrong with their party

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/423789/february-12-2013/rnc-autopsy

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I don't care for Hilary but what does bill getting a blow job from a fat chick have to do with her? If anything it makes her seem sympathetic.   

Sympathetic or Weak?

She sounds more weak to me.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

Sympathetic or Weak?

She sounds more weak to me.

Sympathetic as in, the loyal wife with the unfaithful husband who decides to stick with her husband.   She's an innocent party in bills cheating.  Again,  I can't stand the woman but I can see them spinning the story to elicit sympathy .

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The RNC is going to look even more stupid than usual. Please proceed  :D :D

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
The RNC is going to look even more stupid than usual. Please proceed  :D :D

This :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Sympathetic as in, the loyal wife with the unfaithful husband who decides to stick with her husband.   She's an innocent party in bills cheating.  Again,  I can't stand the woman but I can see them spinning the story to elicit sympathy .

I don't know.  I always saw her as the pathetic weak wife, incapable of leaving Bill.

I don't think the Repubs will benefit much from the attack.  It's really not a huge issue, it's well known, done and over with.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I don't know.  I always saw her as the pathetic weak wife, incapable of leaving Bill.

I don't think the Repubs will benefit much from the attack.  It's really not a huge issue, it's well known, done and over with.

I always just thought it was "politics".

Everyone knows that these Politicians are out banging whomever... You just stick it out.

Personally, I asked some women about this and the older crowd was more "stand by your man" than the younger.

Won't end well for the RNC.... Either she looks like she's sympathetic by being a good wife OR she's showing how strong she is to save her marriage.

Isn't the Republican party the ones who say brought up the "Defense of Marriage"?

This bitch defended her marriage... How the hell you gonna beat that from your OWN group?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I always just thought it was "politics".

Everyone knows that these Politicians are out banging whomever... You just stick it out.

Personally, I asked some women about this and the older crowd was more "stand by your man" than the younger.

Won't end well for the RNC.... Either she looks like she's sympathetic by being a good wife OR she's showing how strong she is to save her marriage.

Isn't the Republican party the ones who say brought up the "Defense of Marriage"?

This bitch defended her marriage... How the hell you gonna beat that from your OWN group?

Well, having dealt somewhat frequently with politicians I would disagree that they are out banging whomever.  I don't know the hard data on rates of adultery, but it's not like they're all going out and picking up whores either.

DOMA, as far as I know, has nothing to do with adultery and is really about suppressing gays...although I'm given to understand that the Sponsor(s) of DOMA had an affair.

I would agree it's not a good tactic...she just seems weak.  Although if the latest news stories are to be believed, she's a ruthless tyrant as a manager.  lol...never any middle ground.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Priebus really is everything that is wrong with the GOP.   The old way of thinking, bringing up Monica lol...

dude, fix the damn country.  STFU about cheating Bill from almost 20 years ago.  jackass.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
CATHERINE THOMPSON – FEBRUARY 11, 2014, 11:57 AM EST

Bashing former President Bill Clinton for the Monica Lewinsky scandal isn't a good strategy to use if Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) wants to position himself as a presidential contender in 2016, according to election oracle Karl Rove.

The veteran Republican strategist said Tuesday in an appearance on Fox News that Paul needs to shelve personal ambition and focus on a bigger message if he wants to field a viable campaign. "Frankly, Rand Paul spending a lot of time talking about the mistakes of Bill Clinton does not look like a big agenda for the future of the country," he said. Paul has lobbed a series of attacks at Clinton in recent weeks, ranging from calling him a "serial philanderer" to suggesting Democrats return money they raised with his help.

Rove said the Kentucky Republican ought to focus on strengthening his "skills" as a candidate, rather than on a White House affair that's already 15 years old. "I'm not certain again that beating up on Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky is a particularly good thing to strengthen your skills for the 2016 contest," he said.

Even if Rove thinks 2016 contenders should be above such tactics, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said the Lewinsky scandal is definitely fair game if Hillary Clinton decides to run for president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The Clintons are trash and NWO thugs