Author Topic: endurance stack?  (Read 1507 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
endurance stack?
« on: February 10, 2014, 07:16:09 PM »
What steroid,besides eq,would be good for endurance? Not looking to get huge. Going for the athletic look. 190Lb at 6' 8% bf. I do a combo of weight training (higher volume hit everything twice) and body weight/light db strength and endurance circuits (rushfit). The look is important but I also want to be in overall better cardio/ muscle endurace condition as well. Not cutting either btw. So what would be a good stack for those purposes? Currently on 300mgs if test and 300mgs eq and loving it but I want to try some other combos as well

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: endurance stack?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 07:32:30 PM »
Winny or Drostanolone.

350mg wk or Mast at 500mg/wk.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:37:08 PM »
Thanks for the reply...was also thinking of throwing in some deca at 400 mgs with the masteron for some joint relief and mayne fullness.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
if you're just going for a 'healthy/endurance' physique or something, I'd stay away from winstrol. your joints will ache like hell. this is one of the rare occasions I'd say stick with eq or anavar with test... maybe try deca, although for the 'look' you probably want, npp may be a better choice.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
uhm, best stack?doing plenty of cardio.

n

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 09:45:06 PM »
Sorry left out the part where I run and go hiking at least twice a week. But not so much cardio as muscular endurance.  Like the type that mma guys do. I'm under no illusion as to getting more ripped, as I know its all diet, but just working out more in general for working outs sake. Keeping myself as busy as possible with work anf working out while I deal with some of lifes bs.

uhm, best stack?doing plenty of cardio.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 09:57:33 PM »
Diets been somewhat sloppy but if i get too much fatter Ill just galeniko it for a cpl weeks. Diet is still cleanish. Just been enjoying my pb,protein crunch ,banana flax wraps too often. I load the pb 8)