Author Topic: Cutting cycle  (Read 6881 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Cutting cycle
« on: February 11, 2014, 08:33:17 AM »
So for a few months (Nov - Jan) I decided to do a dirty bulk  :-X Bad decision, should have listened to Galeniko. Anyway, I'm sitting around 220# and about 15% BF. Abs are visible in the morning, alone with serratus, but after I drink water/eat and before bed they're basically gone.

My cycle history:
First cycle ever: 500mg test/wk for 16wks with PCT of 40mg nolva for first week then 20mg nolva for 2 more weeks along with HCG 1ce/wk (don't remember the doses).
Second "cycle" is confusing since I never actually got off of it. Been on at least 500mg/wk test for 9 months now. For a cut last summer I did 800mg/wk  of t400 with mast p, then EQ for a few weeks, then did NPP for a few weeks. I did those 3 along with test (of varying amounts and various esters, enanth and 2 different 'mixes') to see what I respond to best. I've been doing sust @ 750mg/wk  and deca at 500mg/wk since the beginning of my bulk. Since yesterday I've been on just sust at 1g/wk since I'm all out of deca.

Tl;dr: I haven't come off anything in about 9months, tried different combos of drugs, looking to cut now.

I plan on running just test while dieting/cardio until mid to end of march, then running this:

wk 1-20: test prop (100mg MWF) [300mg/wk]
wk 1-20: tren a (50mg MWF, if I feel good I'll up it to 100mg MWF gradually) [150mg/wk] OR [300mg/wk]
wk 1-20: mast p (100mg MWF) [300mg/wk]

I would be loading everything into 1 barrel MWF, hence the short test and mast esters. I don't think test prop doesn't bloat or whatever other broscience about prop exists, I just think its more convenient/cheaper this way.

On the low end I'd be running 750mg/wk and on the high end 900mg/wk.
Not sure what to expect as this will be my first time running tren, I've heard good things so I think I'll keep the total mgs relatively low. I'd like to grow as I diet if possible, but i'll take the hardness and fullness and single digit bodyfat over size any day.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: Cutting cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:58:53 AM »
Like it maybe a little T3 to kick off your morning (25mcg)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »
Like it maybe a little T3 to kick off your morning (25mcg)

I've never done any cutting drugs aside from EC stack last year, and I didn't even last on that. Its not like I haven't considered t3 or clen, I just want to get down to single digits by dieting/cardio first, then consider it in "offseason" when I want to eat more. I'm naturally an endomorph and put on fat like crazy when calories go up and I feel like t3 would be helpful in that case.
I'm not competing or anything, so I don't need to be completely peeled, I just want to cruise around 8% and if I do decide to compete I'd just do EC and ramp up cardio HIIT style.

Never doing a traditional bulk again...

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 01:57:51 PM »
Maybe save the tren and mast until you're leaner.
Personally I'd diet down and then add things as I got leaner. I don't think masteron will do shit at that body fat, it would be last to go in

What do the more experienced people think of that?

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 02:24:29 PM »
I've never done any cutting drugs aside from EC stack last year, and I didn't even last on that. Its not like I haven't considered t3 or clen, I just want to get down to single digits by dieting/cardio first, then consider it in "offseason" when I want to eat more. I'm naturally an endomorph and put on fat like crazy when calories go up and I feel like t3 would be helpful in that case.
I'm not competing or anything, so I don't need to be completely peeled, I just want to cruise around 8% and if I do decide to compete I'd just do EC and ramp up cardio HIIT style.

Never doing a traditional bulk again...

Yea bulking is lame.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 05:18:53 PM »
Maybe save the tren and mast until you're leaner.
Personally I'd diet down and then add things as I got leaner. I don't think masteron will do shit at that body fat, it would be last to go in

What do the more experienced people think of that?

That's exactly my plan. I'm staying on test until end of march, when I plan on being much much leaner. I am on keto now with 25min cardio/day. I expect to be around 10-12% (hopefully closer to 10% or even lower?) by the time I start this cycle.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »
sounds good.

reduce the est to 150 weekly if yure gonna run tren and mast with that.

dont run more than 500mg weekly total.

you are running the 3 most strongest best compounds at the same time.

500is plenty for you size.

imo it matters fuck all for all the 3 compounds if you use the acetate ,propionate or enanthate ester.

id use the enathate ester for all 3 and put it all into 1 weekly shot.

and fuck yeah dont do dirty bulks ever again man, if you do not feel like eating clean for a while, go off gear.restaert when mental readyness is there again.

sont eat crap foods when on gear.
n

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 07:48:59 AM »
sounds good.

imo it matters fuck all for all the 3 compounds if you use the acetate ,propionate or enanthate ester.

id use the enathate ester for all 3 and put it all into 1 weekly shot.

and fuck yeah dont do dirty bulks ever again man, if you do not feel like eating clean for a while, go off gear.restaert when mental readyness is there again.

sont eat crap foods when on gear.

Thanks for the advice Gal! I have a lot of respect for you when it comes to diet and drugs. You never BS and always say like it is.
It may be hard for me to find tren e, but I could ask my guy. I read that tren a is the way to go when cutting, I am very prone to water retention and even at single digit bodyfat by the end of the night I look water-logged and lines are blurred. I don't mind pinning 3 or 4 times a week, never been a problem for me.
If I find that pinning that much becomes a problem I'll definitely consider the 1ce or 2ce a week enant shots. The only reason I can think of for it to be a problem is tren cough, I've never experienced it and have no idea what to expect. I've asked a couple guys and they both say they've never got it, so maybe I'll get lucky like them.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 08:46:07 AM »

What is reason of reduce test when tran and mast is running? You mean water retention or something more?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
yah theres no need for test when running other things, except minimla amount to keep some vital functions going.

helps with libido, potentcy, the estrogen bit helps recovery and blood cholesterol.mast+tren alone are catastrophic on cholesterol.

aintitgrand, brother lol, coupmounds like tren and masteron, hell even test imo, do not store more water as enanthate esters, copmared to acetate.
its physicaly not possible.the water and fat storage will be from something else, estrogen, prolactine isues or too much eating, or random dieting.

but it dont matter the only reason to use enanthate is less shooting.
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 07:53:45 PM »
yah theres no need for test when running other things, except minimla amount to keep some vital functions going.

helps with libido, potentcy, the estrogen bit helps recovery and blood cholesterol.mast+tren alone are catastrophic on cholesterol.

aintitgrand, brother lol, coupmounds like tren and masteron, hell even test imo, do not store more water as enanthate esters, copmared to acetate.
its physicaly not possible.the water and fat storage will be from something else, estrogen, prolactine isues or too much eating, or random dieting.

but it dont matter the only reason to use enanthate is less shooting.

How would I run test/tren/mast and have my weekly total bang on 500mg weekly?
I want slightly more strength, than conditioning. If that even matters.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 08:05:26 PM »

Are you talking 500mg a week w/ those drugs combined?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 12:17:52 AM »
Are you talking 500mg a week w/ those drugs combined?

yeah total. where gal says:

That applies to me as well

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 12:35:24 AM »

If you're dead set on keeping it to 500mg total, then I'd go 100 test/400tren, and forget the masteron

theres a guy I talk to on another board running 90mg a week of prop split into 3 30mg shots while running a lot of trenbolone, has kept all his shit functioning perfectly

You only need to run the bare minimum of testosterone, let the anabolics do the work

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 07:18:48 AM »
But, we talk of course aboot Pharma Grade tests, not fking UG when someone is using 500mg/week but in real he is using maybe 250-350mg...

Do You need any aro, ari, letro to this dose of test ( i mean about 150-350mg week )?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 12:18:36 PM »
to get entirely shredded, most will need adex even if they would run tren and masteron only.so yeah.

and yes 500mg total of all compounds will be enough, but only if the "bulk" or "maintenance" before the diet was on considerably less tha that.

for diet, generaly up the dosage.for the last 2 weeks if you go realy low bodyfat, up the dosage uhm, generously.

:D
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 05:15:53 PM »
to get entirely shredded, most will need adex even if they would run tren and masteron only.so yeah.

and yes 500mg total of all compounds will be enough, but only if the "bulk" or "maintenance" before the diet was on considerably less tha that.

for diet, generaly up the dosage.for the last 2 weeks if you go realy low bodyfat, up the dosage uhm, generously.

How do I manage it? 0.5ml test e a week = 125mg
1ml tren EOD = 225
0.5ml mast EOD = 175

Does this sound good? I am used to running 250mg of test weekly

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »
How do I manage it? 0.5ml test e a week = 125mg
1ml tren EOD = 225
0.5ml mast EOD = 175

Does this sound good? I am used to running 250mg of test weekly
yeah that sounds fine,i assume the tren and mast are acetates?

one guy said can leave the mast out, i kinda agree,tren does everything that mast does.

mast is less fullness, tren can lead to progesteron-prolactin issues.

just run both and ee how it goes.
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 10:22:11 PM »
Yeah they are both acetate
Tren is 75mg/ml, mast is 100mg/ml

The reason I chose to add mast is the cost really. It's much cheaper than the tren so I can in essence "cut" the tren with the mast
Maybe I'll stop being a homo and just run 5ml of tren75 a week though.
Especially as I am mainly after the strength, while holding as little water as possible

If I get problems with prolactin, I can always use less and increase the masteron instead
Thanks brothers!

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 02:09:38 AM »

Good  genuine advice.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 08:17:04 AM »
So I've been on this cycle for 2.5 weeks. I only ordered 1 vial of each compound to see how I like it, and now I'm all out. I have to say, I'm loving the tren. Haven't gotten tren cough, even though I was expecting it, PIP isn't bad even with the prop, and I feel like I have a constant pump in my arms and legs.
I'm getting another order in today except I'm switching to test e, tren e and eq instead of mast. Cheaper and less pins lol.

I'll update any differences I feel.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 10:42:20 AM »
So I've been on this cycle for 2.5 weeks. I only ordered 1 vial of each compound to see how I like it, and now I'm all out. I have to say, I'm loving the tren. Haven't gotten tren cough, even though I was expecting it, PIP isn't bad even with the prop, and I feel like I have a constant pump in my arms and legs.
I'm getting another order in today except I'm switching to test e, tren e and eq instead of mast. Cheaper and less pins lol.

I'll update any differences I feel.

Do you constantly want to do 20 weeks with Tren? It's very long time on this harash compound...

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »
Do you constantly want to do 20 weeks with Tren? It's very long time on this harash compound...
I don't think I ever said I was going to do 20 weeks of tren... I was thinking 16wks max. Just less pins/wk is all. I'm going back to a cruise dose of test after I'm done with the tren and then cleaning out completely come september/october (tripto, hcg, clomid, otc shit...) and hop back on after next winter (this time of year).

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 06:00:29 AM »
I don't think I ever said I was going to do 20 weeks of tren... I was thinking 16wks max.

I plan on running just test while dieting/cardio until mid to end of march, then running this:

wk 1-20: test prop (100mg MWF) [300mg/wk]
wk 1-20: tren a (50mg MWF, if I feel good I'll up it to 100mg MWF gradually) [150mg/wk] OR [300mg/wk]
wk 1-20: mast p (100mg MWF) [300mg/wk]

;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »
;D

WOOPS! haha that was a typo.
Don't know what I was thinking.
Change that 20 to a 12 and that's what I meant.