Author Topic: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?  (Read 21293 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2014, 04:28:30 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2014, 04:31:44 PM »
Back away now man.  I'm married now, but back when I graduated college, there was a chick that I used to hang out with on occasion.  She was an attractive girl, with the biggest/best non surgically enhanced(fake tits are on barbies) tits I have ever seen.  Anyway, like you are saying, she wanted "more" in the relationship, but when we would go out to bars and shit, sometimes I would have to watch out, because every dude made comments, or if they were drunk, grab her tits.  I remember one time walking across the street with her to this bar, and I heard some drunk dude say "man, look at those fucking tits!".  She would always wear tight shit too, so that it accentuated it.  It culminated one night, where she was minding her business, and some dude walked up and grabbed her and tried to cop a feel.  I gave him a big shove, and then was asked to leave.  And, before you go all, "a true alpha would have given off the vibe so no one touched her"/  Well, maybe so, but I didn't want her getting the idea that we were a couple.  I had to tighten her up on coming over without being announced one time, which pretty much killed it.  She's married now, and doesn't go out, so hey, maybe it will work out for you if you wife her up bro.
I understand you werent together, but id have killed a guy. Especially if I was tapping it. However if she was someone I wasnt friends with/fucking, id have a good laugh

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2014, 04:35:20 PM »
You're a legit fagg if this is the referred girl you want to dump

I'm happy to date for a while, but serious relationship...it takes a lot to pin me down than a pair of noobs, she's an aspiring glamour model I'll only settle down with a career minded person...real career. For now my masterona induced pecs and jot too shabby bank account keep them coming. Not trying to brag but this isn't the first hot girl I dated and it won't be the last trust me.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
I can relate. Now I LOVE tits more than anyone...BUT, I fucked a girl with massive fake tits and she wouldn't stop talking about how small she thinks they are and is going to get a second surgery to make them bigger. Complete turn off.

There's a muscle/gear metaphor there, BTW.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »
I'm happy to date for a while, but serious relationship...it takes a lot to pin me down than a pair of noobs, she's an aspiring glamour model I'll only settle down with a career minded person...real career. For now my masterona induced pecs and jot too shabby bank account keep them coming. Not trying to brag but this isn't the first hot girl I dated and it won't be the last trust me.

I hear ya, but's there's one thing I don't understand, the relation between a woman's breast size and a serious relationship.
Has her personality a good match with yours?
I hope that she clever enough to realize that her modelling career (not sure how lucrative in her case) will be over someday..

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2014, 04:55:23 PM »
There's a muscle/gear metaphor there, BTW.
getbiggers may be obsessed about muscles

toward women we pretend we barely trrain and dont give two shits

superior genetics i guess lol

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2014, 04:58:29 PM »
I understand you werent together, but id have killed a guy. Especially if I was tapping it. However if she was someone I wasnt friends with/fucking, id have a good laugh

Ehh, not to be a getbig douche, but I'm 6'4 and some twink who falls over a barstool and to the floor, what exactly am I going to do? I was 25, had a great job, and still had the wherewithal to think, "don't fuck up". It was just seriously getting out of hand, had to cut it off after that.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »
She looks structurally unsound.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2014, 09:38:03 PM »
Are you dyslexic or too lazy
he is both
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2014, 10:18:08 PM »
Shes not long term material, for obvious reasons.
X

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »
women with big tits tend to be good mothers.

Plus fucking a chick while sucking on some DD tits that are full of milk is one of the hottest things a man can do.

Also, if you happen to get along and she's cool, the who cares? Just love the one you are with (to quote the song)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2014, 10:34:44 PM »
Yes, you are gay.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2014, 12:31:57 AM »
I hear ya, but's there's one thing I don't understand, the relation between a woman's breast size and a serious relationship.
Has her personality a good match with yours?
I hope that she clever enough to realize that her modelling career (not sure how lucrative in her case) will be over someday..

So far my opinion is that we're a good match for my current life style, I am in a zone where I work/Train Monday-Friday, go out saturday rest sunday. I am more suited to a more sponteaneous girl that can hop out with no make up and still looks good, I like outdoors I want someone who can go kayaking with me on holidays and mountain biking..etc and be able to have a laugh without taking oneself too serioulsy, someone who also has aspirations to do well in life not through a pair of mamary glands on the chest. Problem is she doesn't know this side of me or more probably she doesn't see it, she likes Dubai holidays and shopping and Paris weekends and lots of make up and shoes and being pampared and photo shoots...etc....after a while it gets freakin boring. I can go on further but I won't bore you.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2014, 01:18:32 AM »
So far my opinion is that we're a good match for my current life style, I am in a zone where I work/Train Monday-Friday, go out saturday rest sunday. I am more suited to a more sponteaneous girl that can hop out with no make up and still looks good, I like outdoors I want someone who can go kayaking with me on holidays and mountain biking..etc and be able to have a laugh without taking oneself too serioulsy, someone who also has aspirations to do well in life not through a pair of mamary glands on the chest. Problem is she doesn't know this side of me or more probably she doesn't see it, she likes Dubai holidays and shopping and Paris weekends and lots of make up and shoes and being pampared and photo shoots...etc....after a while it gets freakin boring. I can go on further but I won't bore you.

Atleast you know she wont turn into a fat fucking wildabeast after a few years or being together.

girls like that arent going to fall victim to the happy fat syndrome.

just dont get her knocked up, but wait till she has had enough of your failure to commit and bails on you.

thats my consistent game plan.

breaking up with girls is to personal for me. rather make them dump me. way easier.

and I cheat on every girl I date, if that helps.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2014, 01:41:00 AM »

and I cheat on every girl I date, if that helps.

& she was/is cheating with #.10 battery operated one on you Analbolichalo  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2014, 01:46:48 AM »

Your relationship sounds conditioned :-\
Why not invite her for a surprise weekend with some outdoor activities? (buy some decent clothes & shoes for her ;) ) or tell her right away about your passion? Other than fear, there's no need to hide it.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2014, 01:51:45 AM »
You're a legit fagg if this is the referred girl you want to dump

Nobody here is impressed by this. Getting a hot chick simply involves  a bit of charm and being in the right place at the right time. My man Flint's girlfriend blows her out of the water, the kid spends all his money on gear and his life is a mess.

no offense J, you know I still love brutha ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 02:05:46 AM »
Nobody here is impressed by this. Getting a hot chick simply involves  a bit of charm and being in the right place at the right time. My man Flint's girlfriend blows her out of the water, the kid spends all his money on gear and his life is a mess.

Firstly, this thread is not about "how to get a hot chick?" if you read anything in the four pages  ::)

Secondly, I don't need advice from you on how to get hot chicks . Im doing more than fine, in fact I turn down girls you would marry and share a mortgage with in a heart beat (cos you're a tool).

And thirdly, don't knock down a girl I am seeing and say "you're friend Jeff" has a better one, don't criticise anything about me in any shape or form unless you (yourself) can do better and can prove it too, no gimmicks.

S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2014, 02:07:51 AM »
Looks like she got her lips done.

She's a hot bitch, no doubt about that, but she seems like she'd be emotionally needy and maybe crazy.

Probably not a long term keeper.  Kudos on the chick though

+1

She's obviously got issues having her tits made that big. Do you want to be the one that has to deal with those issues throughout her life?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2014, 02:09:38 AM »
I agree, those "hobbies" require a very boring personality. I hope at least she's great in bed. You need something else obviously

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2014, 02:11:22 AM »
Firstly, this thread is not about "how to get a hot chick?" if you read anything in the four pages  ::)

Secondly, I don't need advice from you on how to get hot chicks . Im doing more than fine thank you very much, in fact I turn down girls you would marry and share a mortgage with in a heart beat.

And thirdly, don't knock down a girl I am seeing and say "you're friend Jeff" has a better one, don't criticise anything about me in any shape or form unless you (yourself) can do better and can prove it too, no gimmicks.

do you ever find yourself wanting to bang out ugly girls. well not ugly, but like 7's just cuz you know they are gonna fuck better, something different, etc?

the girl I am banging out now is very cute. I would say a high 8. 22, blonde blue eyes all that stuff.

but I always catch me wanting to smash out kinda burly mexican girls i see at the grocery and whatnot. I think im broken.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2014, 02:19:42 AM »
do you ever find yourself wanting to bang out ugly girls. well not ugly, but like 7's just cuz you know they are gonna fuck better, something different, etc?

the girl I am banging out now is very cute. I would say a high 8. 22, blonde blue eyes all that stuff.

but I always catch me wanting to smash out kinda burly mexican girls i see at the grocery and whatnot. I think im broken.

8.22, nice and thanks for the very accurate calibration  :D

Yes, absolutely. 7's (6 may be too low unless she's swedish or something) all the way, they cansometimes offer things the hotter ones don't and can put more effort into you as well, plus you feel more free when doing the deed as you have nothing to lose i.e. you're noot too hung up on performing well, which liberates your imagination and in the end you end up having a much better "experience"

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2014, 02:37:13 AM »
8.22, nice and thanks for the very accurate calibration  :D

Yes, absolutely. 7's (6 may be too low unless she's swedish or something) all the way, they cansometimes offer things the hotter ones don't and can put more effort into you as well, plus you feel more free when doing the deed as you have nothing to lose i.e. you're noot too hung up on performing well, which liberates your imagination and in the end you end up having a much better "experience"

lol let me clarify shes an 8, 22 years old.

and exactly how i feel. Im way more myself around lesser women. I ask for random blowjobs while watching tv, sneaky anal moves etc.

things i wouldnt do with a high caliber. I always have to fuck top notch when im with the main squeeze or another good looker. but the ugly wednesday night girl I just wanna blow my load and they get super into it.

we would be friends in non internet land.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2014, 02:42:24 AM »
Nobody here is impressed by this. Getting a hot chick simply involves  a bit of charm and being in the right place at the right time. My man Flint's girlfriend blows her out of the water, the kid spends all his money on gear and his life is a mess.

brother Why get me involved in this? I don't know skorp1o but his woman is fucking HOT.  Bit cocky but he Seems like a nice guy...

FYI I'm not "with"  her yet, we made out a bit. That was all. Trust me when i hit it getbig  will know.  ;D
l