Author Topic: Is Johnny Manziel an HGH baby?  (Read 20121 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Is Johnny Manziel an HGH baby?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 12:58:37 AM »
I agree with both of your points.

it would be VERY naive for anyone here to say "No parent would ever put their kid on steroids/gh to make them play better/improve their pro potential".  Overseas, they're doing it for Olympians from a very young age. 

And yes, there are plenty of pro BBers that use steroids from 14 or 15, they get a headstart and they become the best pros in their sport.  And that's only the sport of BBing, which is pretty fcking BROKE compared to an actual money sport like football.   Ya know your kid can't fail a drug test, but there isn't a Gh test... I'm sure some parents are doing it.

We have no clue if Manziel is doing it.  He does have some odd physical characteristics for a dude as short as he is... He does have a lot of things we would see in a young dude using GH. 

Look at the pic... he does have some GH sausage finger hands.  He does wear size freakin 15 shoes.  He does have that gut.  Look how big his nose and head are.  I'm not accusing him of using GH... I'm just saying he has PLENTY of motivation, he has MEANS (rich parents can buy good docs/drugs) and he does look like what one would expect a GH-abusing non-bodybuilder 21 year old to look like.  Anyone who denies these 3 things, well...

His hands and finger looks normal to me

How can u tell from this pic he's wearing size 15 shoes? ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 05:39:14 AM »
Russell is 5'10...strike 1. The take measurements especially hands for a reason. The NFL combine as well as their Pro Day is where most draft stock is raised. A little luck, sure but for the most part they have this process almost down to a science.

I would say it's "a little science, but mostly luck".  Draft picks bust more often than not, you make it sound like a sure thing

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »
my 2 cousins are 6foot1 he has size 16 shoe other is 6foot4 has size 17 shoe
im 6'6 with size 14 shoe we all have the same size hands

now theres this old black dude i know his hands are like 14 inches long his fingers are like 7 inch dicks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2014, 06:18:44 AM »
how big u reckon his cock is

no homo
16 inches
no homo
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2014, 06:49:54 AM »
i have size 12 shoe at 5'11"

no hgh ever

just lost the genetical lottery and now get to look like a clown

Size 12 is relatively normal. Size 15 at that height isn't

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2014, 06:51:58 AM »
Here is his physique:

Never heard of him but he looks a bit like Joe Calzaghe.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2014, 06:54:30 AM »
^^^rofl hadn't heard anyone reference calslappy in a while

I suspect he would be bigger than 5'11" if he was dosed with hgh.

Let's be honest, keeping hgh in the fridge and shooting twice a day is probably too much hassle for these college kids.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 07:02:04 AM »
this kid is a total dork, theres no doubt hes a precision guy but hes still a twink, he takes one hit hes finished hes a wimp lol

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2014, 07:03:03 AM »

Let's be honest, keeping hgh in the fridge and shooting twice a day is probably too much hassle for these college kids.  

he has the face of a kid that's 5'5.  just look at him.

5 11 is pretty awesome with facial genes like that.  He has the face of the kid bagging groceries.   broscience.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2014, 07:09:53 AM »
My buddies brother was put on high dose of gh when he was really young to make him taller and bigger for sports! He wasn't a midget just short he prob would of ended up being 5'8-5'10. His dad pumped him full of Gh. He's around 6'1 and has gigantic disfigured looking hands and feet he just doesn't look normal. The father was a fucking prick. One of those assholes who coaches little league and acts like it's professional baseball. The kid never made it past division 3 ball. He risked his sons health for that.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »
If Manziel's hands were small his career just might be limited to college. Same with Russell Wilson and Manziel is a lot bigger than Wilson. Wilson's hands are about 10 1/4-10 1/2. If his hands were below 10" wouldn't have went as high in the draft as he did.

This is what's so comical about this thread. Scout's, coaches and Owner's look for specific traits when the draft comes around. The NFL combine starts this month. You need to watch and listen for the stats.

EXACTLY - why is it so hard for the " common folk" to understand that there are genetically gifted individuals?? Do you guys realize just how many GREAT athletes there are that are NOT good enough for pro level??? 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2014, 07:38:07 AM »
he has the face of a kid that's 5'5.  just look at him.

5 11 is pretty awesome with facial genes like that.  He has the face of the kid bagging groceries.   broscience.

Haha now I've heard everything. this kid is 20, that's why he looks young.  Hard to believe I know

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2014, 11:40:33 AM »
definitely one of the dorkiest looking football players i've ever seen, but he has a very deep and manly voice

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2014, 12:57:46 PM »
EXACTLY - why is it so hard for the " common folk" to understand that there are genetically gifted individuals?? Do you guys realize just how many GREAT athletes there are that are NOT good enough for pro level??? 

He was probably undersized his whole life and needed GH for growth.  His parents are rich.  I don't think they gave him HGH to be a ball player but just wanted their boy to bot be a 5'4" midget, especially considering if he was good at football.

Kig Tropin

• Getbig I
  • legit
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2014, 01:19:31 PM »
Looks like stage 2 palumboism. Colemanesque midsection.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2014, 05:29:23 PM »
My buddies brother was put on high dose of gh when he was really young to make him taller and bigger for sports! He wasn't a midget just short he prob would of ended up being 5'8-5'10. His dad pumped him full of Gh. He's around 6'1 and has gigantic disfigured looking hands and feet he just doesn't look normal. The father was a fucking prick. One of those assholes who coaches little league and acts like it's professional baseball. The kid never made it past division 3 ball. He risked his sons health for that.

Right.  It does happen.  Toss in the potential for millions of dollars... Manziel had 2000 total yards in the 10th grade lol.   4000+ then 5000+ then blew up in college.  So yeah, the NFL dream was no doubt there early.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
still  clown   like size

For a 5'11 guy shoe size is around 10/11 is relatively normal

I'm 6'2 with size 12

15 for a guy 6 ft or below is not normal   :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »
lmfao at everyone swearing he is on something. Comically ridiculous

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »
lmfao at everyone swearing he is on something. Comically ridiculous

He very well may be, but the so-called "evidence" is laughable indeed

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2014, 08:37:30 PM »
I would say it's "a little science, but mostly luck".  Draft picks bust more often than not, you make it sound like a sure thing
I feel like people get all stat psycho in this day and age, and totally neglect the human factor.

take wilson for instance; oh hes short, hell never play in this league. Stats dont lie.

2 years later, super bowl champ.

Stats are important but people completelt lose sight of the actual player and his traits that cant be quantified, like his heart, intelligence, decision making under stress, composure, etc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »
the guys that succeed at the pro level - they work their asses off.

Manziel hasn't worked all that much in college.  He did well, he's talented. So was Tebow.

But is Manziel going to spend 10 hours a day in the film room?   He'll do just enough, but he needs to do more in order to overcome his height, and the fact that he's not built to take hits.

In the pros, he's going to slow down significantly once he starts getting dinged up. We saw it this year, he slowed down.  Try that cowboy shit for preseason + 16 games... Without his legs, he becomes a short guy that can't move or see over the line... now toss in the fact he'll probably spend more time at parties than in the film room...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38:29 AM »
He very well may be, but the so-called "evidence" is laughable indeed

The evidence is clearly in the size of his hands  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »
yes.  enormous head.  size 9 hat, I'd reckon.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2014, 11:28:03 PM »
HGH did this?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »

My guess is Manziel probably would have only been around 5'8 or 5'9 if his dad didn't put him on HGH when he hit puberty. He probably got a couple of inches out of it but grew some bigger features because of it. I've heard that his rich dad wanted his boy to play football since the kid came out of the womb. His old man was going to do anything and everything to make that happen...

As far as hormones and drugs, what they do is have someone just off campus store the drugs in their apartment. Usually a childhood friend or 2 or 3rd cousin or something. Then just swing by as needed...