Author Topic: Is Johnny Manziel an HGH baby?  (Read 20114 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is Johnny Manziel an HGH baby?
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:23:30 PM »
I was listening to ESPN and they were talking about Johnny Manziel as being just under 6' tall but wearing size 15 shoes and having massive hands. Also stating how he is just a thick boned kid.  Sounds to me like his parents give him a steady GH cocktail his whole life to help him grow.  Doesn't seem like a natural build.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Is Johnny Manziel an HGH baby?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
Here is his physique:

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 01:27:57 PM »
Mark my words...he will succeed in the NFL. He is the caucasian version of Russell Wilson. 6 feet tall(even though Wilson is 5'11") big hands, and athletic with his scrambling ability. And he's a winner, plain and simple. I like his moxie too.

Nothing unusual about his attributes I don't think. I'm barely 5'10" and I have decent sized hands and wear a 12 size shoe

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 01:28:42 PM »
I was listening to ESPN and they were talking about Johnny Manziel as being just under 6' tall but wearing size 15 shoes and having massive hands. Also stating how he is just a thick boned kid.  Sounds to me like his parents give him a steady GH cocktail his whole life to help him grow.  Doesn't seem like a natural build.

I'd bet the house that his old man got him into it early. He looks like he's also sporting a semi-skull visor...But his Palumbo clown feet is pretty funny...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:06:17 PM »

it would make sense.  it would explain lots of things.  there's probably more of this going on than we realize. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 02:30:19 PM »
HGH cheek bones of peace...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »

Of course anyone with any talent what so ever just has to be on gear ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
you are all retarded except coach.

kid is young and has that young person test level flowing. been playing football his whole life.

wtf? yeah his parent thought from a young age "lets jack him up on gh and he'll be a star". fucking yeah right.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »

kid is young and has that young person test level flowing. been playing football his whole life.

wtf? yeah his parent thought from a young age "lets jack him up on gh and he'll be a star". fucking yeah right.

test doesn't turn your feet into clown shoes and hands into baseball mitts but GH surely does

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »
test doesn't turn your feet into clown shoes and hands into baseball mitts but GH surely does

If Manziel's hands were small his career just might be limited to college. Same with Russell Wilson and Manziel is a lot bigger than Wilson. Wilson's hands are about 10 1/4-10 1/2. If his hands were below 10" wouldn't have went as high in the draft as he did.

This is what's so comical about this thread. Scout's, coaches and Owner's look for specific traits when the draft comes around. The NFL combine starts this month. You need to watch and listen for the stats.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »
his parents are definitely rich enough to do it

i don't like him as a pro, his best weapon seems to be his legs which is not what you should look for in a qb

E
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 03:59:01 PM »
Mark my words...he will succeed in the NFL. He is the caucasian version of Russell Wilson. 6 feet tall(even though Wilson is 5'11") big hands, and athletic with his scrambling ability. And he's a winner, plain and simple. I like his moxie too.

Nothing unusual about his attributes I don't think. I'm barely 5'10" and I have decent sized hands and wear a 12 size shoe

He is no where near as thick as Wilson and wont be as durable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 04:06:48 PM »
He is no where near as thick as Wilson and wont be as durable.

Russell Wilson would be shit on Cleveland.  Fucker got lucky to be drafted by a team that was already in the playoffs.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 04:08:56 PM »
lol typical getbig rationale. If he has talent, he is juicing. Fact is he is as natural as the sky

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »
If Manziel's hands were small his career just might be limited to college. Same with Russell Wilson and Manziel is a lot bigger than Wilson. Wilson's hands are about 10 1/4-10 1/2. If his hands were below 10" wouldn't have went as high in the draft as he did.

This is what's so comical about this thread. Scout's, coaches and Owner's look for specific traits when the draft comes around. The NFL combine starts this month. You need to watch and listen for the stats.

Very true. Usually the combine is when players start/increase their steroid/hgh use. You see them gain muscle and lose fat all the time right about then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 04:24:52 PM »

Who the fuck wears 15 shoe size at 6 ft or under? Must look like Ronald McDonald

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
Who the fuck wears 15 shoe size at 6 ft or under? Must look like Ronald McDonald
If he wears a size 15 shoe to begin with......c'mon peeps.....no fuckn way!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 06:33:03 PM »

wilson scrambles when he needs to buy time to pass and occassionally run, manziel scrambles to run...

he is a winner and I like his passion but it leads to stupid shit talking. Lets see a shit talking qb who likes to run the ball, yea he is gonna have his head taken off.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 06:38:24 PM »
wilson scrambles when he needs to buy time to pass and occassionally run, manziel scrambles to run...

he is a winner and I like his passion but it leads to stupid shit talking. Lets see a shit talking qb who likes to run the ball, yea he is gonna have his head taken off.
We shall see. I like the kid. I'm curious as to who spends a draft pick on him. Who needs him the most??

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2014, 06:47:41 PM »
We shall see. I like the kid. I'm curious as to who spends a draft pick on him. Who needs him the most??
Unfortunately I think the Texans are right up there and just stupid enough to take him.

Honestly I think we should draft a WR like Mike Evans and snag a qb in free agency. Ive heard that the owner Mcnair likes manziel but obrien like bortles or whatever his name is from UCF.

I personally like bortles more as he like 6'6" 250 or so and reminds me of a younger rapelisberger

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 09:37:21 PM »

??? Russell Wilson was drafted in third round, so his hands saved him from fourth or fifth round?

Also, no scout can really predict anything.  The surest way to have success in the draft is to have a lot of draft picks, ie: trading down.  Drafting is basically luck

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
HGH abs of peace

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 10:20:09 PM »
??? Russell Wilson was drafted in third round, so his hands saved him from fourth or fifth round?

Also, no scout can really predict anything.  The surest way to have success in the draft is to have a lot of draft picks, ie: trading down.  Drafting is basically luck

Russell is 5'10...strike 1. The take measurements especially hands for a reason. The NFL combine as well as their Pro Day is where most draft stock is raised. A little luck, sure but for the most part they have this process almost down to a science.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »

Bodybuilder Jay Cutler went on steroids at 15. Lee Priest at 14. Why wouldn't a rich dad who wanted his kid to play pro football put him on the necessary "supplements" to excel? Fact is he would. If any of you guys knew what went on even at the jr high level in the state of Texas football you wouldn't believe it. They take their football fukcing serious. And every rich dad living in Texas who loves college football has done and will do anything and everything to get their kid on the team...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 12:15:25 AM »
his parents are definitely rich enough to do it

i don't like him as a pro, his best weapon seems to be his legs which is not what you should look for in a qb

I agree with both of your points.

it would be VERY naive for anyone here to say "No parent would ever put their kid on steroids/gh to make them play better/improve their pro potential".  Overseas, they're doing it for Olympians from a very young age. 

And yes, there are plenty of pro BBers that use steroids from 14 or 15, they get a headstart and they become the best pros in their sport.  And that's only the sport of BBing, which is pretty fcking BROKE compared to an actual money sport like football.   Ya know your kid can't fail a drug test, but there isn't a Gh test... I'm sure some parents are doing it.

We have no clue if Manziel is doing it.  He does have some odd physical characteristics for a dude as short as he is... He does have a lot of things we would see in a young dude using GH. 

Look at the pic... he does have some GH sausage finger hands.  He does wear size freakin 15 shoes.  He does have that gut.  Look how big his nose and head are.  I'm not accusing him of using GH... I'm just saying he has PLENTY of motivation, he has MEANS (rich parents can buy good docs/drugs) and he does look like what one would expect a GH-abusing non-bodybuilder 21 year old to look like.  Anyone who denies these 3 things, well...