Author Topic: Mother & Daughter Fighting On Couch  (Read 655 times)

emerald37

• Getbig III
Mother & Daughter Fighting On Couch
« on: February 12, 2014, 06:05:41 PM »
Daughter Not Honoring Mother, On Video Beating And Cursing Her Mom Out.  One Of The Siblings On Sideline Recording:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2kwq1tK0DI3H5uzn

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Mother & Daughter Fighting On Couch
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 10:41:17 AM »
Where the fuck is dad? Must not have one or he's a bitch that they don't respect either.

I don't care if you can beat your parents, you don't do that shit. My kids shake when I jump off the couch when their tone starts to get louder than I like it or when they feel they got to drop in their $0.02 after me or wife (almost always wife) tells them something.

Funny how their face, tone and demeanor changes when they see me jump off the couch and start walking all fast in their direction. Funny thing is, I've NEVER hit my kids. But they know who gets respect in my damn house that's for sure. You don't disrespect me or my wife.

emerald37

• Getbig III
Re: Mother & Daughter Fighting On Couch
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:02:58 PM »
Where the fuck is dad? Must not have one or he's a bitch that they don't respect either.

I don't care if you can beat your parents, you don't do that shit. My kids shake when I jump off the couch when their tone starts to get louder than I like it or when they feel they got to drop in their $0.02 after me or wife (almost always wife) tells them something.

Funny how their face, tone and demeanor changes when they see me jump off the couch and start walking all fast in their direction. Funny thing is, I've NEVER hit my kids. But they know who gets respect in my damn house that's for sure. You don't disrespect me or my wife.

Co-Sign!!