Author Topic: The 8 week wonders(steroid related)  (Read 1321 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
The 8 week wonders(steroid related)
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
 The 30 to 50 year old guys that only go to the gym so they can run their 2 month steroid cycles. They blow up(like 40 pounds of mostly water retention) for a couple of weeks, then a month or two later they lose most of it. You don't ever see them again for months(and it's usually whenever they can afford another cycle again). I guess they figure there is no point to working out without steroids ::) Whenever you ask them about their weight fluctuation they always have an excuse: I got sick, ran out of protein and/or supplements or I lost most of it working on the job really hard ::). If you ask them how they gained weight so quickly: Eating 8 times a day, 50 rep super sets, p90x, 300 grams of protein a day or my personal favorite: Good genetics.

I don't really care if someone uses 'gear' or not, but this shit is ridiculous. Doesn't anybody body build anymore? I have more respect for the 150 pound 20 year old that genuinely enjoys training and who never misses a day. Versus the 40 year old has been that HAS to wear his 15 year old cum stained gym tank top to show off his 'huge' water bloated 16 inch arms. At least until all the test wears off anyway ::), Then it's another hiatus until they can make another trip to the drug dealer.

These fuckers always wanna give you advice too, even if you didn't ask for any and even if they know absolutely nothing about training; you're gonna get some advice anyway. :D.

Any of you ever encountered these embarrassments to the male gender?

Benjamin_pearson

• Getbig II
Re: The 8 week wonders(steroid related)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 04:04:54 PM »
The 30 to 50 year old guys that only go to the gym so they can run their 2 month steroid cycles. They blow up(like 40 pounds of mostly water retention) for a couple of weeks, then a month or two later they lose most of it. You don't ever see them again for months(and it's usually whenever they can afford another cycle again). I guess they figure there is no point to working out without steroids ::) Whenever you ask them about their weight fluctuation they always have an excuse: I got sick, ran out of protein and/or supplements or I lost most of it working on the job really hard ::). If you ask them how they gained weight so quickly: Eating 8 times a day, 50 rep super sets, p90x, 300 grams of protein a day or my personal favorite: Good genetics.

I don't really care if someone uses 'gear' or not, but this shit is ridiculous. Doesn't anybody body build anymore? I have more respect for the 150 pound 20 year old that genuinely enjoys training and who never misses a day. Versus the 40 year old has been that HAS to wear his 15 year old cum stained gym tank top to

show off his 'huge' water bloated 16 inch arms. At least until all the test wears off anyway ::), Then it's another hiatus until they can make another trip to the drug dealer.

These fuckers always wanna give you advice too, even if you didn't ask for any and even if they know absolutely nothing about training; you're gonna get some advice anyway. :D.

If steroids are mentioned cleanest natural will post his pics so don't worry someone will answer you

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 04:07:30 PM »
30-50?  Not sure which gym you go to but I see this in Teens.  The come in Feb.  run hard and are bloated on the beach for the summer

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 05:32:57 PM »
People go off?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 07:05:01 PM »

I don't really care if someone uses 'gear' or not, but this shit is ridiculous. Doesn't anybody body build anymore? I have more respect for the 150 pound 20 year old that genuinely enjoys training and who never misses a day. Versus the 40 year old has been that HAS to wear his 15 year old cum stained gym tank top to show off his 'huge' water bloated 16 inch arms. At least until all the test wears off anyway ::), Then it's another hiatus until they can make another trip to the drug dealer.

It drives you mad that in a meager 8 weeks they jump right back on and their physique blows yours out.. I often wonder where lil fellas like you are in "real life"?? It would be fun to open hand slap the shit out of you if you ever had enough puss hair to talk like that ... I am not one to pick on douchebags but damn that would be funny

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 07:06:41 PM »
30-50?  Not sure which gym you go to but I see this in Teens.  The come in Feb.  run hard and are bloated on the beach for the summer
This. It's younger guys that do this.. all the older guys at my gym that are in decent shape are there year round.