Author Topic: You mad? Ye You mad. Jeff Seid  (Read 11154 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: You mad? Ye You mad. Jeff Seid
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 04:57:50 AM »
Well we can only pray that Wolfsdowncocks family dies tragically. Or slowly.

Or a slow, tragic death perhaps.
all passes the same flu around for weeks and weeks to each other.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 05:33:04 AM »
Never even heard of the guy.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 06:10:09 AM »
this is what young girls go CRAZY for

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 07:06:30 AM »
I bet you will, heroin junkie.

Very classy bro, you're a really good guy   ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
It's kind of interesting to see how GetBiggers manage to "know an individual simply by looking at one or more of his/her photographs.

I, myself, am sometimes guilty of this but I've learned throughout the years (sometimes successfully) to judge an individual by his or her actions rather than the look  of one's face (punchable or otherwise) or his or her attire.

So ,,,, judging by the 'actions' of some of us GetBiggers, I think it's more a matter of jealousy rather than stupidity when we make adverse comments regarding anyone as a result of how they look or the clothes they wear or their successful attempts to accomplish anything beyond the norm

According to the experts,,,, here are just a few signs that you can pick up in real life if someone’s jealous of YOU.

Making fun of Achievements........ Did you achieve something huge, only to have people say how stupid it is. If people weren’t green with envy, why would they want to put down someone for achieving something great?

Adverlse Online Comments...... People are far more direct in insults, because they’re covered behind a computer screen and feel that they can say whatever they want. Hating you for No Reason Are you doing your thing, but someone just seem to hate you, no matter what you do? Perhaps they’re jealous of your success, and feel undignified that they don’t have the same thing going for them.

Insults ..... (No need to elaborate here!)

And these jealous signs are just a few of many.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 08:33:50 AM »
Very classy bro, you're a really good guy   ::)

I gave him plenty of warnings. He followed me around continuously talking shit when I never had an issue with him. This is getbig where if you dish it you better be able to take it.

I'm pure class with everyone who conducts themselves with class regardless if they're a newb, vet, fat, twink, whatever. You'll NEVER see me jump on someone just because they are an easy target and because its the thing to do. Hell you'll never see me bash even Goodrum. I actually like Vince even tho he can be annoying.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 08:41:13 AM »
Actually even the Bieb's ditched that haircut awhile ago. Wolfsdowncocks show a little fucking respect. You would pee your little underoo's if you ever met Shock IRL. Shizzo was your best friend/mentor when you joined the board, shows how fucking stupid you are

Respect a shit talking junkie ? Bwhahha

Yeah I'm sure shockwave is a beast irl which is why he's so eager to post pics. I mean...dude just recently admitted to benching 315 for 1 rep and needing steroids to do it...obvious beast is obvious.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2014, 08:48:45 AM »
I gave him plenty of warnings. He followed me around continuously talking shit when I never had an issue with him. This is getbig where if you dish it you better be able to take it.

I'm pure class with everyone who conducts themselves with class regardless if they're a newb, vet, fat, twink, whatever. You'll NEVER see me jump on someone just because they are an easy target and because its the thing to do. Hell you'll never see me bash even Goodrum. I actually like Vince even tho he can be annoying.
bull fucking shit, you sent me a 'why you mean bro lets be friends' pm after I mocked you for defending shizzo when you first showed up and I ignored your ass, and youve been a buttburt bitch ever since.

Never attack someone... fucking lol, this is getbig, maybe youd be haplier somewhere where evwryone kisses each others ass and tells them how awesome they are?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2014, 08:51:07 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »
No clue who this guy is.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »
bull fucking shit, you sent me a 'why you mean bro lets be friends' pm after I mocked you for defending shizzo when you first showed up and I ignored your ass, and youve been a buttburt bitch ever since.

Never attack someone... fucking lol, this is getbig, maybe youd be haplier somewhere where evwryone kisses each others ass and tells them how awesome they are?

Exactly. I've extended my hand in friendship to a lot of people here who talk shit about me. I give everyone chances. But after a while the shit talking gets annoying so I have to put you in your place.

If you dish it don't cry when I put you in your place.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2014, 09:07:32 AM »
^^^this.  Wolfox, you are a dick.

please. I'm constantly attacked on here but when I show teeth im the bad guy.

Buncha junkies around here butt hurt.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2014, 09:09:44 AM »
I'll tell you what...if Shockwave says that calling him a junkie and posting junkie pics bothers him...i won't post them anymore.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2014, 09:12:08 AM »
Exactly. I've extended my hand in friendship to a lot of people here who talk shit about me. I give everyone chances. But after a while the shit talking gets annoying so I have to put you in your place.

If you dish it don't cry when I put you in your place.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 09:16:23 AM »
I'll tell you what...if Shockwave says that calling him a junkie and posting junkie pics bothers him...i won't post them anymore.
Nah, doesn't bother me at all. If it did I wouldnt have put my history on here in the 1st place. Doesnt change the fact that it makes you look like a total witless cock for being unable to come up with your own insults other than obvious shit i've handed you myself.

:D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
Jeff Seid is Christopher Reeves reborn
$

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2014, 10:08:41 AM »
Nah, doesn't bother me at all. If it did I wouldnt have put my history on here in the 1st place. Doesnt change the fact that it makes you look like a total witless cock for being unable to come up with your own insults other than obvious shit i've handed you myself.

:D

Meltdown.
A

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2014, 10:09:48 AM »
Would anyone hit his mom?  :D

Hell yes.

Might have to flip her over, that belly's looking gross, but whatever.

I've done worse.

Any more pics?

Tom

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2014, 12:07:52 PM »
Why do people hate on Jeff?  He has one of the best physiques in my opinion and he answers just about every question anyone asks him on his youtube page.  I think a few years ago, he was one of the best wrestlers in the nation at his weight class/division.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2014, 12:08:25 PM »
Why do people hate on Jeff?  He has one of the best physiques in my opinion and he answers just about every question anyone asks him on his youtube page.  I think a few years ago, he was one of the best wrestlers in the nation at his weight class/division.

Because the kid is a stud.
A

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2014, 12:21:54 PM »

Nice looking kid.

He looks a little 'unsure' though. like if you put a cock in his face he would not know whether to suck it off or to breakdown and cry in front of it. Probably would be traumatized and call his mom in the middle of it and ask her what to do next.

Nice looking kid though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:46 PM »

No one hates this kid! Good physique but its the way he carries himself like a zzyz wannabe!

Plus the claiming of natural status by these guys is hysterical

The ones that are screaming jealousy are the ones that wishes they were Jeff's right nut sack is the way I see it

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2014, 03:25:04 PM »
crappy johnny bravo-ish hairstyle but excellent physique on this guy. seems to have added some mass.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »

Yes, he's got an incredible physique.  A lot of jealousy I think

Yeah the guy seems to have a faggy persona, but whatever.... seems like things are going his way.  I didn't know that about the wrestling.  Sounds like he could kick some ass too

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
A. It's fun to hate on douche's

B. Dude is clearly a mega-douche, especially preaching natty when clearly not.

C. Dude has a killer build, no doubt. But he's still a douche, and it's always fun to mock douches.

Believe it or not, just because someone looks good does NOT somehow make them immune to criticism from everything else.