Author Topic: Pinning 2 different esthers  (Read 873 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Pinning 2 different esthers
« on: February 13, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »
When using 2 different esthers, say a CC prop and a CC Sust, would you mix the 2 into a single syringe or would you inject each separately with the other compounds with like esthers?

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Pinning 2 different esthers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:06:50 PM »
you didn't think this one through did you

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 08:11:02 PM »
I'm truly curious. I've heard a lot of bullshit bro-science and frankly I'm not all that well informed on how oils interact with each other.

If you're referring as to why i'd be pinning 2 different esthers of the same compound.,... it was simply a way to form the questions. For argument just say I'm kick starting a cycle with some extra prop on top of the sust.

Regardless... if you put two oils together, will they intermix, or will the 2 oils remain separate and dissolve at separate speeds?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 08:27:34 PM »
no problem putting in same syringe.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 08:29:07 PM »
no problem putting in same syringe.
That was my belief as well.. the 2 esthers have different weights, like putting oil in water... seems like they would stay separated. But a guy at my gym was telling me that you can't put them together because the shorter esthers will mix with the longer esthers and won't release on time.

Sounded like total bullshit from the little I know about fluid dynamics....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 08:30:12 PM »

Why not just answer his question?  This forum is for helping each other, save the snappy responses for the G&O

Shockwave, you'll be totally fine.  People combine different esters all the time in the same syringe. Hell, sustanon is 4 esters combined in one vial.

Really, I think the only thing you wanna avoid combining is an oil-based & a water-based compound, supposedly because the risk of an abcess is higher than if you were to inject them separately.  Don't know if it's true, but that's what I've heard

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 08:53:16 PM »
eevrything in oil can be mixed.

irl this means everything goes just do the winny separately.

but ll why would one run sust and prop at same time ;D
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
I mix everything in the same syringe.

1 syringe may have 1.5cc test enan, 1cc npp, 1/2cc masteron prop, and 1/2cc tren ace. makes no difference compared to pinning each separately.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 10:12:59 PM »
I'm truly curious. I've heard a lot of bullshit bro-science and frankly I'm not all that well informed on how oils interact with each other.

If you're referring as to why i'd be pinning 2 different esthers of the same compound.,... it was simply a way to form the questions. For argument just say I'm kick starting a cycle with some extra prop on top of the sust.

Regardless... if you put two oils together, will they intermix, or will the 2 oils remain separate and dissolve at separate speeds?

Well sustanon is a blend of multiple esters
It seemed pretty logical to me that mixing esters would be ok based on this alone

Sorry if I was being a homo  ;D

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 01:56:03 AM »
I mix different compounds in the same syringe all the time

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 02:18:39 AM »
If it's oil you can mix. If it's water based you shouldn't.
I have a dumbass friend who mixed winstrol (water) with deca (oil), shaked the seringe until it looked like mixed then shoot it. Didn't caused any abcesses or even abnormal pain.