Author Topic: Aaron Singerman buys wife a new 2014 Cadillac Escalade  (Read 26569 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Aaron Singerman buys wife a new 2014 Cadillac Escalade
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2014, 03:22:26 PM »
This is exactly the same shit that contributed to the global financial collapse - people borrowed to the hilt, buying houses and cars that they could never really afford and banks lending because they didn't check people's history, or didn't care because they could repo it.

The savers and the prudent ended up bailing them ALL out.
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2014, 03:51:52 PM »
This is exactly the same shit that contributed to the global financial collapse - people borrowed to the hilt, buying houses and cars that they could never really afford and banks lending because they didn't check people's history, or didn't care because they could repo it.

The savers and the prudent ended up bailing them ALL out.

Yep, I've said so on here many times before. Everyone blames the banks. 'Oh the banks this and that and all bankers are scum' etc etc. Never taking into account that these people weren't forced at gun point to take on these debts. Stupidity and irresponsible fuck ups with no foresight, living for NOW NOW NOW, ME ME ME. Look at my 90' TV! Look at my car! Look at my clothes! Look at my watch! Look at me! I laugh and laugh at such people. I don't even notice the sparkling shit around them that's here today, gone tomorrow. I want to know if you can afford it. And if you can't, you're a thick c/unt. Why would I be impressed if you went and got a car on debt? IT'S NOT YOURS!! For once in your miserable fucking existence get that into your skull. You 'own' NOTHING. A small sneeze on Wall Street and you're back a rented one bed apartment wondering WTF happened.

And people get 'impressed' looking at dumb shit like this  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2014, 04:45:58 PM »
Any sane person knows this won't end well. However bodybuilders who know Singerman must be dying of jealousy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »
Any sane person knows this won't end well. However bodybuilders who know Singerman must be dying of jealousy.

'jealous' of another man.

Haha, oh brother  :-\

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »
And

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:45 PM »
All u guys hoping Singerman will go broke can forget it. He earned his money the old-fashioned way, he inherited it. Singerman comes from a wealthy, old Jewish family with deep ties to the south. He grew up in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in New Orleans, alongside families like the Mannings (of NFL fame). As a kid, he went to Ridgewood Prep, which is an exclusive (& expensive) private school in LA. He's never wanted for anything, and likely never will.

I don't know much about the wife, other than she's also a Jew (no surprise as Singerman's family is pretty devout) but I doubt someone like Singerman would marry beneath his station so I have to assume she comes from an upper middle-class family, at worst.

Him and his best friend PJ Braun the Aryan could make a new Odd Couple sitcom.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2014, 06:26:39 PM »
What exactly does he do for a living?
X

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2014, 06:31:34 PM »
I predict half of it will be gone in 5 years, realistically speaking. He could lose it sooner than that though, the guy sure has all the douchebag qualities to fuck his life over in a flash.

And his (ex) wife will get the other half...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2014, 06:32:30 PM »
And his (ex) wife will get the other half...

Jews don't fuck around like the rest of us idiots, he's protected

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
Brutal waste of money.

Exactly, who the fuck needs a kid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2014, 07:26:59 PM »
Goodrum does make me laugh. The poor guy has been trying for over a decade and still can't make enough money to move out of that trailer, instead he lives vivaciously through other people's success and lives.

Hilarious. And sad.

I've only lived in a mobile home for 7 years.  Before that I had a 2 bedroom pad with 2 decks and a view of the lake.  I also own property in Texas and some other areas in North Carolina.  I'm just more frugal with my money now since I was laid off from Alltel in 2007.  That whole deal made me think about my future a great deal as I was completely unprepared for the instant loss of pay and the end result of being kicked out of middle class living.

As far as me living through Aaron.....naah.  When I was making good money, I ate at Stax Grill every week and generally had the Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce...of course those days are long over.  Aaron let me know that he was taking his wife to some place named Arturo's Restaurant and looking at the prices, it was way out of my range.  

But even though I'm dirt poor it doesn't mean I'm down and out...I've just adapted and overcame.  Now I've adapted True Adonis's philosophy and now I can properly cook and sear my own Filet Mignon and make my Bearnaise sauce along with other tasty tidbits for the fraction of the cost.  I run my business with an old computer that I bought for 50 bucks from the Goodwill and run Linux on it, and I clip and organize the hell out of coupons.....so as a result, I'm able to save a lot of money every month.  Best of all, I'm pretty happy and content with life and I'm not as stressed out as I used to be when I was trying to keep up with the Jones's....and life is what you make it.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
Have you ever tried working?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »
Have you ever tried working?

Vince developed Caliber Fitness. Thats not a job?  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »

I've only lived in a mobile home for 7 years.  Before that I had a 2 bedroom pad with 2 decks and a view of the lake.  I also own property in Texas and some other areas in North Carolina.  I'm just more frugal with my money now since I was laid off from Alltel in 2007.  That whole deal made me think about my future a great deal as I was completely unprepared for the instant loss of pay and the end result of being kicked out of middle class living.

As far as me living through Aaron.....naah.  When I was making good money, I ate at Stax Grill every week and generally had the Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce...of course those days are long over.  Aaron let me know that he was taking his wife to some place named Arturo's Restaurant and looking at the prices, it was way out of my range.  

But even though I'm dirt poor it doesn't mean I'm down and out...I've just adapted and overcame.  Now I've adapted True Adonis's philosophy and now I can properly cook and sear my own Filet Mignon and make my Bearnaise sauce along with other tasty tidbits for the fraction of the cost.  I run my business with an old computer that I bought for 50 bucks from the Goodwill and run Linux on it, and I clip and organize the hell out of coupons.....so as a result, I'm able to save a lot of money every month.  Best of all, I'm pretty happy and content with life and I'm not as stressed out as I used to be when I was trying to keep up with the Jones's....and life is what you make it.
They should make a movie about you.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:53 PM »
Hey Vince, you can bask in the vicarious warmth of my mortgage if the novelty of singermans life ever wears off. It's no doublewide with a rusty total gym on the back porch, but its still home.

And I think I live five mins away from alex23 which is the kind of locational benefit that mere money can't buy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2014, 09:01:52 PM »
bunch of typical getbig responses.

"he doesn't own the house, the bank does"

"nobody owns anything.. they only think they do"

blah blah blah.

bunch of tinfoil hat-wearing morons in here.

or "he's trying to prove something"

so what? who isn't?

if you can afford a 5000 sq foot home and an s-class, why not buy them?

is he not allowed to be happy?

just because you're unhappy and bitter with how your life turned out, you feel like bringing down everybody else who's doing well?

you ever stop to think maybe they're doing well because they took a risk and it paid off? and you're sitting at home in a rented apt with a 15yr old car with a check engine light on, stealing your neighbors wifi, not to mention you're one paycheck away from being homeless..... bitching about people "trying to prove something"

yea! he's trying to prove he made better choices than 95% of YOU! maybe he's been broke as fuck in the past and now, after seeing how his choices and bad decisions affected him financially, he's making good choices and he deserves to enjoy the benefits.

bunch of toxic, life-hating people here.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2014, 09:08:37 PM »

blah blah blah.

so what? who isn't?

just because you're unhappy and bitter with how your life turned out, you feel like bringing down everybody else who's doing well?

you ever stop to think maybe they're doing well because they took a risk and it paid off? and you're sitting at home in a rented apt with a 15yr old car with a check engine light on, stealing your neighbors wifi, not to mention you're one paycheck away from being homeless..... bitching about people "trying to prove something"

yea! he's trying to prove he made better choices than 95% of YOU! maybe he's been broke as fuck in the past and now, after seeing how his choices and bad decisions affected him financially, he's making good choices and he deserves to enjoy the benefits.

Meltdown

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2014, 09:09:42 PM »

blah blah blah.

so what? who isn't?

There's a difference between being able to buy something and being able to afford it.  Living ones life mortgaged to the hilt just to have luxury items is kinda sad

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 11:45:04 PM »

Eh, yes I do. I own my own house outright in one of THE most exclusive areas in London. At you own convenience, look at the price a 3 bedroom semi detached in West Hampstead. If I sell that I can buy Singerman's house AND have change to buy all the stuff he has. Debt free. Why would I be jealous  :-X I even own my car outright, granted, it's a 4 year old BMW but I paid cash for it.

Oh btw, as I'm moving to NZ now, my house is throwing off £2.7k a month in rent. What's that in $$$? over $4k a month? For no effort. Beer money. In a year's time of doing nothing with that money I can buy three of those TV's and smash them up wit hammer for a laugh  :-\

so what? who isn't?

Are YOU trying to prove something to people you don't know? Cause I sure as hell ain't. Nobody of self worth try and impress other chronically stupid people to prove they're on the up and up. Only stupid people used to fuck all do that. I laugh at the thought of 'proving' myself to failures on the internet. Why would I? I know what I have an have not in life.

Off course he is. Fuck me, I've said in pretty much every single post that I hope things work out for him. However, a buffoon that posts this shit online trying to impress other gullible people whom has fuck all themselves is the type to lose it quickly. Easy credit is freely available again. Do you REALLY think that won't change in the future? Really my man? He's playing a dangerous game, why would anyone give him credit for making all that debt?  :-\

And you're an easily impressed dummy that would've done exactly the same had any bank been willing to touch you  :-*

He owns NOTHING, get that into your skull. Why be impressed with someone that owns NOTHING?

Show me someone responsible with all these luxuries that's owned by them personally and I'll praise this guy to the hilt.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2014, 11:49:54 PM »

That's good Vince. As long as you're happy it's unfair for people to knock you. You seem willing to take responsibility and for all your insane grandiose ideas, I've never seen you bitch and blame about your lot on here.

And 'keeping up with the Jones'  ' is a very stupid and childish thing to do. That's how people go bankrupt, trying to impress to their little heart's content people who wouldn't even take the time to spit on them. I'm not impressed by the crap they have, I feel sorry that their minds and hearts are that empty that they're hoping a load of shit on debt are going to help them be 'impressive'  :-\

They're clueless buffoons, that why foreclosures were so high a few years ago (and still is). And I have to be impressed by that  :-X

Weak people. Weak in the mind.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2014, 11:52:23 PM »

blah blah blah.

so what? who isn't?

Hi Aaron. Tell the wife I said hi.
X

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2014, 11:54:33 PM »
daddy the drug dealer
Ψ

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2014, 11:55:42 PM »

blah blah blah.

so what? who isn't?

TRUTH

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2014, 05:16:15 AM »
I sure as hell hope Singerman knows what he's doing.  He's got a $400,000.00 "balloon mortgage" on this house.  One little slip up in his business, and it's repo time.   :-\

Where's the evidence that it was indeed a balloon mortgage, breh?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2014, 05:48:03 AM »
Where's the evidence that it was indeed a balloon mortgage, breh?