Author Topic: NFL not ready for a gay person?  (Read 998 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
NFL not ready for a gay person?
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:54:31 AM »
I heard some NFL player talk about not being comfortable being naked around a player he knew was gay.  I had to laugh.  So this guy was perfectly comfortable being naked in front of 50 men he thought was straight but wouldn't be in front of one he knew was gay?  HAHAHA. He just needs to see which players on his team have facebook accounts and he'd know which were gay.

the trainer

Re: NFL not ready for a gay person?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »
So if you are in a locker room with a gay guy and for some reason your  dick gets hard what do you do,there lies the problem for a straight guy.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »
I think the environment around any sports team isn’t a very gay friendly one. A lot of the banter and discussions will be involving the player’s sexual exploits and a lot of the jokes could be considered homophobic.
Can understand it being hard for any gay players to "come out" in front of their team mates.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 09:11:22 AM »
I think the environment around any sports team isn’t a very gay friendly one. A lot of the banter and discussions will be involving the player’s sexual exploits and a lot of the jokes could be considered homophobic.
Can understand it being hard for any gay players to "come out" in front of their team mates.

I guarantee in any locker room or even practice the players and the coaches call each other fags, sissies, cocksuckers, homo, and a lot of other terms that now can be considered harrassment with an openly gay player.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 09:15:13 AM »
I heard some NFL player talk about not being comfortable being naked around a player he knew was gay.  I had to laugh.  So this guy was perfectly comfortable being naked in front of 50 men he thought was straight but wouldn't be in front of one he knew was gay?  HAHAHA. He just needs to see which players on his team have facebook accounts and he'd know which were gay.

look at this way..

let's assume that you are not gay for a moment,  it will be "hard" but try anyway.

if you were the only guy in a room with 50 naked women wouldn't you be playing the "WYHI" game?
I

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 09:22:19 AM »
I guarantee in any locker room or even practice the players and the coaches call each other fags, sissies, cocksuckers, homo, and a lot of other terms that now can be considered harrassment with an openly gay player.

Yeah, those terms are probably thrown around all the time.  ;D

I think it would make most gay dudes more secretive about their sexuality. They wouldnt want to become the target of the jokes and I don't think many would want to disrupt their team either by claiming they are being harassed/bullied.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »

He surely got a boner

;D ;D
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 09:26:25 AM »
if you were the only guy in a room with 50 naked women wouldn't you be playing the "WYHI" game?

At my gym, the showers have hooks and plenty of room, so one can walk in clothed, undress, shower, dry off, and put on clothes privately.

Honestly, with quarterbacks making a million a game, why can't NFL locker rooms have facilities with private room.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 09:31:35 AM »
These guys should just either

1. keep their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves
2. support it publicly

Saying something anti-gay will make them look bad and make things uncomfortable for everyone, gay or straight.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »
These guys should just either

1. keep their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves
2. support it publicly

Saying something anti-gay will make them look bad and make things uncomfortable for everyone, gay or straight.

Why?

If a fag is free to tell everyone he's a fag, why can't I say it's fucking gross and I don't want to be in the shower with his aids ridden asshole?

Serious question.

What the fuck happened to this country?

My grandfather is spinning in his grave.

Tom

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 11:40:21 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
The shower thing is interesting. The homo gets to look at things he is attracted to. Where as a straight man doesn't. If NFL players showered with women, there would probably be a couple that would get wood. What happens if the homo gets wood in the shower? Do the non homo's go to human resources and complain?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 07:51:40 AM »
At my gym, the showers have hooks and plenty of room, so one can walk in clothed, undress, shower, dry off, and put on clothes privately.

Honestly, with quarterbacks making a million a game, why can't NFL locker rooms have facilities with private room.

you raise a valid point, but I have seen clips of female reporters interviewing male athletes with just a towel on. Oddly enough you never see a male reporter interviewing female athletes with just a towel. :-\
I

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2014, 08:14:04 AM »
Interesting points all round. How will NFL protect a major pillar in teamwork, if a group of guys can't shower naked together.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2014, 08:16:09 AM »
Kind of a non-issue now that female reporters are allowed in the locker room.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 08:19:17 AM »
The Jonathan Martin lawsuit against the NFL will pave the way for Sam to sue once he's out of the league in 3 years.