Author Topic: Kansas House passes bill allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples  (Read 7745 times)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: Kansas House passes bill allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 04:01:31 PM »
no,your just to dumb to understand,are you the guy who was arguing about Mexican food a while back

And I was right.   You're so blinded by your politics you can't think rationally

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2014, 04:09:31 PM »
And I was right.   You're so blinded by your politics you can't think rationally

brhahahahaa now it's making sense,and politics has nothing to do with someone being a bigot,if I had to guess I'd bet you would be arguing about the blacks wanting to eat with the whites if this was the 60's

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2014, 04:13:55 PM »
brhahahahaa now it's making sense,and politics has nothing to do with someone being a bigot,if I had to guess I'd bet you would be arguing about the blacks wanting to eat with the whites if this was the 60's

So sad.  The desperation is overwhelming.  You can't argue so you throw out the racist stuff.  Same pathetic tactic used by the left all the time. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »
why don't you just come out and say you hate gay people ,that's the only reason your complaining about this.has nothing to do with owners rights,your just a bigot.admit it,it's so obvious  :o

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 04:26:02 PM »
why don't you just come out and say you hate gay people ,that's the only reason your complaining about this.has nothing to do with owners rights,your just a bigot.admit it,it's so obvious  :o

How sad and pathetic.  It always comes down to whining with the left.  You can't win on the merits of your argument so you cry foul. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 04:34:32 PM »
that's what I thought,what I wrote was true.and what's there to argue this will all be turned down in federal court because of laws.oh and what's sad and pathetic is that there's people that still think like you.         stick to talking about Mexican food :D :D :D :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 04:38:50 PM »
that's what I thought,what I wrote was true.and what's there to argue this will all be turned down in federal court because of laws.oh and what's sad and pathetic is that there's people that still think like you.         stick to talking about Mexican food :D :D :D :D

So very sad.  Guys of your limited intellect always resort to accusations.  You can't wrap your brains around the idea that people have opinions differ from yours.  You are so emotionally invested in your ideology being absolute, right and true that you have to demonize anyone who disagrees as heretics. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 04:51:26 PM »
just admit you don't like gay people and stop hiding your bigotry behind other topics, now that's what's sad. and I'm glad we have different opinions because I wouldn't want to be anything like you

answer the question

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
just admit you don't like gay people and stop hiding your bigotry behind other topics, now that's what's sad. and I'm glad we have different opinions because I wouldn't want to be anything like you

answer the question

The reason I didn't answer is because my personal feelings about homosexuals isn't the issue and you know that. It's not about me, it's about the issue.  Your intention is to put me on the defensive and attack my character.   This is another diversionary tactic employed by people like yourself who lack the ability to argue their position effectively.

I will say this only once.  I have no problem with homosexuals.  I don't give a damn about what a person does in their personal life.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 05:07:41 PM »

The reason I didn't answer is because my personal feelings about homosexuals isn't the issue and you know that. It's not about me, it's about the issue.  Your intention is to put me on the defensive and attack my character.   This is another diversionary tactic employed by people like yourself who lack the ability to argue their position effectively.

I will say this only once.  I have no problem with homosexuals.  I don't give a damn about what a person does in their personal life.

well that's good to hear.there's really nothing to argue,what ever these far right kooks pass it's going to get overturned in federal court because that's the law.like arguing if the sun is going to rise,you can argue but it's not going to make a difference

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2014, 05:18:49 PM »
They can't make a distinction between something being wrong morally and something requiring a law to make it illegal. These are the kinds of people who create hate speech laws that squash free speech because they don't like it.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »

So very sad.  Guys of your limited intellect always resort to accusations.  You can't wrap your brains around the idea that people have opinions differ from yours.  You are so emotionally invested in your ideology being absolute, right and true that you have to demonize anyone who disagrees as heretics. 

Bwahaha.  Complete and total transference.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
Bwahaha.  Complete and total transference.

Not in the least.   You lack the ability to approach this issue rationally.  You are to emotionally invested. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 04:51:44 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 07:48:49 AM »
Discrimination is not, in and of itself, illegal.

I can promise you people that if you don't repent, God will show you true justice.  Don't say you weren't warned.

Because it's not a civil right doesn't mean it's illegal.  Lol.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 07:51:45 AM »
A question for those for those of you who believe a business should be able to refuse service to gay couples....  do you think that should go for race too?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 07:57:10 AM »
Yes, they certainly do.  Otherwise, you're infringing on other people's beliefs and values.  You're a hypocrite.  You want the freedom to believe and live how you wish, but don't want to allow others the same liberty.  You want to force your lifestyle down people's throats.  What about other people's civil rights?  Funny how it only works one way with you people.  
Doesn't that work both ways?   Aren't people forcing heterosexual lifestyles on gays by forcing to conform in order to do.business?

Allowing business the right to refuse services to gays opens the door to discrimination on the same as racial discrimination was.  This kind of thing.has no place in modern society.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 08:05:48 AM »

the repubs are becoming the barney fife's of politics  :D :D :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 08:16:22 AM »
Doesn't that work both ways?   Aren't people forcing heterosexual lifestyles on gays by forcing to conform in order to do.business?

Allowing business the right to refuse services to gays opens the door to discrimination on the same as racial discrimination was.  This kind of thing.has no place in modern society.

Of course it doesn't have a place but that doesn't mean we need laws enacted.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 08:24:06 AM »
Of course it doesn't have a place but that doesn't mean we need laws enacted.

We wouldn't need thousands of laws that are on the books now if people knew to do the right thing.  But that's not the case.  Left to there own doings we would be back to the middle ages. At the very least segregation, non equality for women, rampant racism, religious persecution..... the list could go on and on.

Lifestyle discrimination has no place in modern society. There are guys that butt fuck each other and have a serious romantic relationship  Live and let live. Get over it.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 08:35:48 AM »
We wouldn't need thousands of laws that are on the books now if people knew to do the right thing.  But that's not the case.  Left to there own doings we would be back to the middle ages. At the very least segregation, non equality for women, rampant racism, religious persecution..... the list could go on and on.

Lifestyle discrimination has no place in modern society. There are guys that butt fuck each other and have a serious romantic relationship  Live and let live. Get over it.

Legislating manners is impossible. You might not like it but people should be free to do as they please.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »

nothing to see here just bad manners  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:00 AM »
nothing to see here just bad manners  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't see a rational argument here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 09:25:54 AM »
Legislating manners is impossible. You might not like it but people should be free to do as they please.

Exactly.  People should be free to go into any business and not.be subject to discrimination in any form. 

Discrimination and manners are completely  2 different things lol

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 09:28:11 AM »
Exactly.  People should be free to go into any business and not.be subject to discrimination in any form. 

Discrimination and manners are completely  2 different things lol

Personal rights should extend to owned businesses.  It might not feel right to you but personal freedom trumps all else.