Author Topic: Blood tests  (Read 1280 times)

Simple Simon

Blood tests
« on: February 14, 2014, 11:39:47 AM »
How often do you get bloods checked?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Blood tests
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 12:14:16 PM »
Once a year, usually January. But since I went on the sauce I've been reluctant to go since the doc keeps wanting to check my test levels (I had low test naturally which raised concern for her). Will need to find new doc or some way of getting bloods without a doc prescription.
Speaking of which, anyone know where something like that can be done in Canada?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 12:33:32 PM »
How often do you get bloods checked?

If I'm on a cycle I will get it done mid cycle and 8 weeks after I come off..I did a few year long cycles and got it done every few months..when I'm not taking anything I get blood work done every 6 months..

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »
never tbh

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 02:46:50 AM »
never tbh

Me neither, I have been over on "steroidology" website, the mods opver their are bloodwork obsessed, Im convinved they are running a testing centre TBH.
The are advising first time users going on 500mgs of test a week (250 too much if you ask me) to get bloods done before during and after cycle????
They then advise people to start taking a plethora of medicines to counter anything that shows up as an abnormality, guys are taking around 6-8 compounds FFS

My approach as always been, take your gear, if it works, take it again, if you feel shitty, lower the dose or stop taking it, if it doesnt work then change your source or try something else from another lab.

These guys think they are at Olympia level, I can understand having bloods done if you are hitting grams of gear and multiple compounds but as a rec user I dont see the value in constant blood tests.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 03:40:24 AM »
Me neither, I have been over on "steroidology" website, the mods opver their are bloodwork obsessed, Im convinved they are running a testing centre TBH.
The are advising first time users going on 500mgs of test a week (250 too much if you ask me) to get bloods done before during and after cycle????
They then advise people to start taking a plethora of medicines to counter anything that shows up as an abnormality, guys are taking around 6-8 compounds FFS

My approach as always been, take your gear, if it works, take it again, if you feel shitty, lower the dose or stop taking it, if it doesnt work then change your source or try something else from another lab.

These guys think they are at Olympia level, I can understand having bloods done if you are hitting grams of gear and multiple compounds but as a rec user I dont see the value in constant blood tests.

haha,
I was just reading on a forum right now, some fella that ran sustanon at 600mg/week and stopped taking it at 10 weeks due to a slightly increased ALT  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 05:25:39 AM »
eat right dont overdose,dont do stupid things and theres no worries

everyone with muscle will have elevated creatinine levels and thats that.

lol at having them every month.
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 08:36:32 AM »
haha,
I was just reading on a forum right now, some fella that ran sustanon at 600mg/week and stopped taking it at 10 weeks due to a slightly increased ALT  :D

I was banzi, if you couldnt guess.
What got me banned was suggesting that the site was using the forum advising people to get on so many compounds because they were selling them, I had PMs while i was there asking me to buy steroids

I think a lot of the members on their are dummy accounts all agreeing with each other.
Sign up and disagree with the bloodtests or that you can take gear before you turn 25??
This age 25 rule is strictly adhered to, jeez if it were the norm we wouldnt have any of the legends of bodybuilding at all.

Oh, and 99% of the members look like shit.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 10:02:53 AM »
eat right dont overdose,dont do stupid things and theres no worries

everyone with muscle will have elevated creatinine levels and thats that.

lol at having them every month.

Nothing wrong with getting blood test done every few months if on heavy cycle of orals and injects.. Especially taking gh you need to see how your body reacts.. I personally know someone who died from cancer and was taking a lot of gh.. I would also suggest to get a full cardiac work up every few years as well..yes it's playing it safe but there's nothing wrong with that..

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 10:19:01 AM »
Nothing wrong with getting blood test done every few months if on heavy cycle of orals and injects.. Especially taking gh you need to see how your body reacts.. I personally know someone who died from cancer and was taking a lot of gh.. I would also suggest to get a full cardiac work up every few years as well..yes it's playing it safe but there's nothing wrong with that..
If you are on heavy cycles you shouldnt be on them a long time, thats just asking for trouble.

I know someone who died from cancer who was drinking a lot of water.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:27 AM »
Every 4-6 months depending on what i'm using. 

8)

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 04:15:59 PM »

bar me liking a lot more test that you, goodass post bruh

NightTrain

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
ology sucks.

way better boards out there.