Author Topic: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax  (Read 34447 times)

whitewidow

Re: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2014, 04:52:07 AM »
Bumping this for a ProTip since some people seem helpless

Yes, SRCS was easy but for $20 you can have anything tested to USP

You just need to spend five mins on google looking for chemical testing labs in China, India etc where they can legally test your powder. It takes a week or two but is totally worth it.

I rather go with SRCS if I could. The DEA uses SRCS and so does other LE,so you know srcs is no joke. 100$ to make sure your gear is what it is and on point mg wise is a cheap price especially if you are going to start ordering thousands of dollars of the gear brand

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
I rather go with SRCS if I could. The DEA uses SRCS and so does other LE,so you know srcs is no joke. 100$ to make sure your gear is what it is and on point mg wise is a cheap price especially if you are going to start ordering thousands of dollars of the gear brand

Oh me too, but since the bust it's very hard to get any other lab to assay controlled substances in the us. I Han no luck with the tens of small labs I tried to get to test... The advantage of foreign is it's not illegal for them to do it, and if they use USP testing then it's even better.