Author Topic: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax  (Read 34439 times)

whitewidow

Re: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 10:07:33 PM »
Whitewidow, are you against home brewing?   If so, I'm curious to hear your opinion why.

Well alot of people think it is so easy but it really isn't as easy as it sounds. Another reason why like nighttrain said is you cannot really trsut all the raw materials coming out of china. The reason why is we no longer have SRCS where we can send in a gram of powder and get the exact potentcy percentage of the powder. You can never take a chinas sources word for how potent there powders are(they will always ay they are very high quality) They are trying to make money. All the really good powder sources you will not find on a open source board most of them are private or you have to have somebody refer you to a good legit powder supplier even then where would you get it 3rd party tested without SRCS?

Now if you knew what you were doing and had some chemistry backround and had a great powder source where they had kilos for cheap and could get the powder tested by a 3rd party legit chemical service and the powders turned out 98% or better I would say go ahead and start brewing but no way anybody could find a good legit 3rd party chem service to test the powders till then I woudn't suggest home bewing any gear.

You would also have to have the final vials tested by a chemical service to see how on point you got the dosage. more of a pain in the ass then you think,also like night train said some of the equipment needed cannot be bought without some kind of LE watching especially tab pressing machines. You could probably buy a used tab pressing machine but not a brand new one.

I just think it is not impossible to see a internal medicine doctor and get a legal prescription but just make sure you are not waiting all day. ;D

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2014, 02:13:18 AM »
I warned you guys about that strango dude. He sells some brutally painfull gear as well as misslabled gear. warned everybody about Gh15. he was just boosting these sources to get free shit and gets payment from these sources.

Strango is shit.yes I fell for the b.s.learned my lesson.his gear is bull shut.many , many better labs.and by the way f.u.GH 15 ill give someone a chance and the benefit of the doubt but after you leave no doubt i say like it is and Gh15 is a scam and not who he makes you beliebe he is.

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2014, 05:52:49 AM »
Question about quality labs... Anyone here used Biomed before? Any input on quality? Canadian lab.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2014, 06:03:34 AM »
the answer is you dont know unless you test it.

ironicaly this is kinda thread about testing kit, so yeah,get one.

whats worth the opinion from someone else on the internet?exactly, fuck all
n

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2014, 01:44:22 PM »
yeah I took a nasty loss in that whole deal with his old lady.  I always thought he was stand up (slow, but stand up), but after I sent funds that she apparently got I had to seek out his new email address and then he wouldn't replace my order.  I had ordered a lot from him almost monthly and he tried to act like he didn't know who I was.  

Price you pay to play I suppose

I dont usually get involved in this he said she said bull but this post is a straight up lie. The email strango is currently using has been in use since before he had issues with his girl. Not only did he make shit right for the people that got boned in that situation but myself and many others got additional product on top of what we ordered simply due to the inconvienence. As for your comment about him being slow... Has one of the fastest TA's I have every experienced.

That isnt the first time he has done right by me either. Awhile back I sent funds and he made a mistake, forgot to send out my package. I waited patiently for a few weeks and then I hit him up. I got double the product. Wasnt a dinky little order either.

I dont even use him anymore because I have found more cost effective sources for myself but I think its hilarious that people get so caught up in bashing sources simply because they dont like GH15 or they want to fit in with the cool kids who bash him so they make up the most pathetic lies.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2014, 03:23:46 PM »
I dont usually get involved in this he said she said bull but this post is a straight up lie. The email strango is currently using has been in use since before he had issues with his girl. Not only did he make shit right for the people that got boned in that situation but myself and many others got additional product on top of what we ordered simply due to the inconvienence. As for your comment about him being slow... Has one of the fastest TA's I have every experienced.

That isnt the first time he has done right by me either. Awhile back I sent funds and he made a mistake, forgot to send out my package. I waited patiently for a few weeks and then I hit him up. I got double the product. Wasnt a dinky little order either.

I dont even use him anymore because I have found more cost effective sources for myself but I think its hilarious that people get so caught up in bashing sources simply because they dont like GH15 or they want to fit in with the cool kids who bash him so they make up the most pathetic lies.

I never said he was a slow source. I used him a few times and my packs got shipped the next day. he also fucked up on one of my packs and sent my a whole bunch of free shit. This is when he was private. strango charges more then Human grade gear costs, plus some of his products are real hit and miss and one time they are Ok next time they are too painfull to inject. Once he went out from private and put his list back up on AB for a few weeks and Gh15's board he got swamped and got in over his head and then the quality went downhill. Not alot of people speak out if they get a bad product. I did it on AB and got banned for telling the truth.

Then all of a sudden I get all these Pm's from other people complaining about alot of products that were painfull or just didn"t work. I think when he was private maybe the gear wasn't anything psecial but he did ship it real fast and make up for any mistakes with lots of extras but maybe that is because my order ws bigger then most peoples. Some sources do look after there first clients or the big buyers before they take care of the smaller buyer wich isn"t fair. It's a service. you pay and you expect a product no matter how much you paid. everybody should get the same service.

I have seen this before a source gets backed up and takes care of their top customers and guys with big orders and the smaller buyers wait for months because the source dosn;t give a fuck if you ever buy again. They look at it like a order they should of never took from a member they have never dealt with, but they still have to deal with them and make the shit right if they took money. 

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2014, 05:42:38 PM »
not really! If you found his new email and had proof he should replace your order. what a piece of shit! I only used strango a few times but he sent the shit right away. Once their was a mistake and he made up for it big time! Not the best products but the dude seemed stand-up. always fast but this was before the Gh15 board and before he went back on anabolic board for a week or two. This was when he was off all boards and private. I have heard from a number of people his gear turned to shit.

It was after I posted a thread here saying how his test e was so fucking painfull and cause swelling. I tried to post this on AB and they banned me. I posted it here and I got a flow of PM's saying they had the same issues but they were all to scarred to say anything to strango or post anything online. I don't give a fuck I told strango the stuff was shit! I posted that it was shit on AB got banned posted it here a few times or anytime I here strango I will tell you my experience and I don"t lie about shit.

Shit..fuck me. I have some test E of his from that time period (when had just hopped on AB but wasn't on gh15's board). Have yet to touch it though...not sure if I want to now.  :-\

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
Well alot of people think it is so easy but it really isn't as easy as it sounds. Another reason why like nighttrain said is you cannot really trsut all the raw materials coming out of china. The reason why is we no longer have SRCS where we can send in a gram of powder and get the exact potentcy percentage of the powder. You can never take a chinas sources word for how potent there powders are(they will always ay they are very high quality) They are trying to make money. All the really good powder sources you will not find on a open source board most of them are private or you have to have somebody refer you to a good legit powder supplier even then where would you get it 3rd party tested without SRCS?

Now if you knew what you were doing and had some chemistry backround and had a great powder source where they had kilos for cheap and could get the powder tested by a 3rd party legit chemical service and the powders turned out 98% or better I would say go ahead and start brewing but no way anybody could find a good legit 3rd party chem service to test the powders till then I woudn't suggest home bewing any gear.

You would also have to have the final vials tested by a chemical service to see how on point you got the dosage. more of a pain in the ass then you think,also like night train said some of the equipment needed cannot be bought without some kind of LE watching especially tab pressing machines. You could probably buy a used tab pressing machine but not a brand new one.

I just think it is not impossible to see a internal medicine doctor and get a legal prescription but just make sure you are not waiting all day. ;D

closing SRCS was the most idiotic thing the DEA could have done, all it does is increase the spread of tainted fake drugs. Of course these same people actually WANT people to get sick if they use illegal drugs, but that's another thread.

there are other places you can get mass spectrometry assays (US customs being one of them, lol)

china is not the bad guy here, it's the turdbags running UGs who want to turn a quick buck

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 09:12:22 PM »
trusting raws and raw suppliers are NO FUCKING DIFFERENT from trusting ANY other UGL supplier.

where the fuck do you guys think ugls get their Raws?

'oh, I wouldn't trust buying raws from china... but i'll endorese geneza/gen-shi,scrioxx, ect... all day long. their stuff is top notch' blah blah blah.... where exactly do you think ugls get their stuff?

and how do you test and verify any other PED? you have a couple choices... the most obvious being 'ask around on the internet message boards' and try to compile unbiased opinions... same as we've been doing since '97.

the PED business is just like any other business. some of us are honest and believe in producing products with the proper ingredients and in the proper dosages, and some don't..... but we all want to make money. usually those of us who produce proper products have a long term business model, we'll take a 10x average margin for a decade as opposed to a 20x profit margin for 'as long as we can get away with it'. even with using the properly listed chems at the proper dosages, there's plenty of money to be made.

there's a ton of shit a ugl could do and 99% of their customers wouldn't know the difference. they can sell...

35mg/ml tren e as 100mg/ml masteron enan, both cost the same per gram, but in doing so they'll make an extra 66%.

they can sell 10mg winstrol as 10mg anavar. anavar costs about 4x more per gram

they can sell 5mg dbol as var. again, var costs about 4x more per gram

they can sell 100mg/ml test as 200mg/ml deca. test is a lil cheaper than deca, so they'll make an extra 60+% in using test

they can sell 25mg/ml oral dbol as 50mg/ml oral drol. they cost the same per gram, but they're selling 750mg for the cost of 1500mg per 30ml bottle

.... I could go on and on and on with this shit, but eventually they guys who do this will ALWAYS get caught and go out of business, or they'll fuck up some other way (in life, in general, due to their complete lack of forethought in general... just look at MPResearch as an example, getting busted for identity theft... or get busted for rec drugs or OD and die. that's the type of person who underdoses/mislabels products... people with zero business sense or experience. I know crack dealers.. CRACK dealers.. not even coke dealers (that'd be a step up!), who are better businessmen then some of these UGL's.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 09:14:16 PM »
closing SRCS was the most idiotic thing the DEA could have done, all it does is increase the spread of tainted fake drugs. Of course these same people actually WANT people to get sick if they use illegal drugs, but that's another thread.

there are other places you can get mass spectrometry assays (US customs being one of them, lol)

china is not the bad guy here, it's the turdbags running UGs who want to turn a quick buck

China's not the bad guy here? U sure. Then why is it I have multiple differarnt powder sources I've tried all from trusted so called trust boards for powder and then random powder sources I found on Alibaba whatever how many years trusted gold suppliers . Having all of there anavar come back as winny bad deca. But oh the dbol atleast was real from all the people lol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2014, 09:16:44 PM »
But I do have one powder guy I got little five gram this ten gram.that n everything so far from him been good. Deca pass. Tbol. Pass. Even superdrol pass.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2014, 09:18:49 PM »
But I do have one powder guy I got little five gram this ten gram.that n everything so far from him been good. Deca pass. Tbol. Pass. Even superdrol pass.

I know who that is. he makes good enough margin by doing those small orders that there's no real need to rip ppl off.

shit... that gives me an idea. lol

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 11:35:55 AM »
I never said he was a slow source. I used him a few times and my packs got shipped the next day. he also fucked up on one of my packs and sent my a whole bunch of free shit. This is when he was private. strango charges more then Human grade gear costs, plus some of his products are real hit and miss and one time they are Ok next time they are too painfull to inject. Once he went out from private and put his list back up on AB for a few weeks and Gh15's board he got swamped and got in over his head and then the quality went downhill. Not alot of people speak out if they get a bad product. I did it on AB and got banned for telling the truth.

Then all of a sudden I get all these Pm's from other people complaining about alot of products that were painfull or just didn"t work. I think when he was private maybe the gear wasn't anything psecial but he did ship it real fast and make up for any mistakes with lots of extras but maybe that is because my order ws bigger then most peoples. Some sources do look after there first clients or the big buyers before they take care of the smaller buyer wich isn"t fair. It's a service. you pay and you expect a product no matter how much you paid. everybody should get the same service.

I have seen this before a source gets backed up and takes care of their top customers and guys with big orders and the smaller buyers wait for months because the source dosn;t give a fuck if you ever buy again. They look at it like a order they should of never took from a member they have never dealt with, but they still have to deal with them and make the shit right if they took money.  

I didnt quote you, so I wasnt responding to you... so I didnt say you said he was a slow source.

I always got the same quality service as everyone else and my orders rarely exceeded the minimum requirement. Though I dont really have any kind of issue with what you just posted, sounds like a personal experience and you give both the good and the bad.

Reason I quoted the above poster was because it sounded like a straight up lie trying to fit in with everyone else bashing on Strango.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 06:11:13 PM »
trusting raws and raw suppliers are NO FUCKING DIFFERENT from trusting ANY other UGL supplier.

where the fuck do you guys think ugls get their Raws?

'oh, I wouldn't trust buying raws from china... but i'll endorese geneza/gen-shi,scrioxx, ect... all day long. their stuff is top notch' blah blah blah.... where exactly do you think ugls get their stuff?

and how do you test and verify any other PED? you have a couple choices... the most obvious being 'ask around on the internet message boards' and try to compile unbiased opinions... same as we've been doing since '97.

the PED business is just like any other business. some of us are honest and believe in producing products with the proper ingredients and in the proper dosages, and some don't..... but we all want to make money. usually those of us who produce proper products have a long term business model, we'll take a 10x average margin for a decade as opposed to a 20x profit margin for 'as long as we can get away with it'. even with using the properly listed chems at the proper dosages, there's plenty of money to be made.

there's a ton of shit a ugl could do and 99% of their customers wouldn't know the difference. they can sell...

35mg/ml tren e as 100mg/ml masteron enan, both cost the same per gram, but in doing so they'll make an extra 66%.

they can sell 10mg winstrol as 10mg anavar. anavar costs about 4x more per gram

they can sell 5mg dbol as var. again, var costs about 4x more per gram

they can sell 100mg/ml test as 200mg/ml deca. test is a lil cheaper than deca, so they'll make an extra 60+% in using test

they can sell 25mg/ml oral dbol as 50mg/ml oral drol. they cost the same per gram, but they're selling 750mg for the cost of 1500mg per 30ml bottle

.... I could go on and on and on with this shit, but eventually they guys who do this will ALWAYS get caught and go out of business, or they'll fuck up some other way (in life, in general, due to their complete lack of forethought in general... just look at MPResearch as an example, getting busted for identity theft... or get busted for rec drugs or OD and die. that's the type of person who underdoses/mislabels products... people with zero business sense or experience. I know crack dealers.. CRACK dealers.. not even coke dealers (that'd be a step up!), who are better businessmen then some of these UGL's.

True to an extent.  But when you are sitting in your own damn manufacturing facility like Naps is, you can easily test the powders for the purity and content before you start sending out batches that may be something else.  That's the reason his Geneza line has always had great reviews.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 09:55:41 PM »
China's not the bad guy here? U sure. Then why is it I have multiple differarnt powder sources I've tried all from trusted so called trust boards for powder and then random powder sources I found on Alibaba whatever how many years trusted gold suppliers . Having all of there anavar come back as winny bad deca. But oh the dbol atleast was real from all the people lol.

Depends where you shop, my source has never sold anything less than 98% purity. The raws are cheap as shit for them to make, it's remailers and ugls who have the most profit to make from selling fakes

After ord took down my last guy I brought from a random on alibaba and Even though it was full of MDMA and DMSO and weed killer it was still 97% tren ace

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2014, 01:50:30 AM »
We need SRCS back! When SRCS was in business before raw deal you could send in powder and find out exactly if it was the hormone as listed and the exact %. It only costed 100$ too.
That is where Llwellyn sent all the gear back before raw deal then the DEA raided SRCS and got all the stteroid tests that had been done for just us independent buiyers and said they could no longer do test for just anybody just LE and diffrent pharmaceutical companys with licenses(no more outside testing for us guys). Not many UGl's or powder sources tried to get away with too much when SRCs was doing Tests for us.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2014, 07:53:52 AM »
What about the link to that place on the first page of this thread.  Is it reliable?  How does it work?  I have a bunch of loose shit laying around I would send in for testing just so everyone here could see the results. 

But I see they are also receiving and testing cocaine.  Not sure if I want to take a chance having a place like that with my info.

ARock14

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 08:09:38 AM »
Ok this ? is to everyone ,
   What is your fav. Ugl, or brand you have cycled on, and did they job needed to do .??
 I'm
Currently running British Dragon , although I have read a few things about the lab. But honestly I'm noticing great gains from it, as I'm on my cutting phase .

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
Depends where you shop, my source has never sold anything less than 98% purity. The raws are cheap as shit for them to make, it's remailers and ugls who have the most profit to make from selling fakes

After ord took down my last guy I brought from a random on alibaba and Even though it was full of MDMA and DMSO and weed killer it was still 97% tren ace

Everyone who I.got off. Was raw manufactueres. No ugl bullshit. And they all to provided 98 percent purity papers. Doesn't mean when its time to ship out ur anavar there gonna send u anavar n send u real 98 percent winny instead...

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 04:23:59 PM »
   What is your fav. Ugl, or brand you have cycled on, and did they job needed to do .??
 I'm
Currently running British Dragon , although I have read a few things about the lab. But honestly I'm noticing great gains from it, as I'm on my cutting phase .

You know, the best shit I ever used was this lab that only seemed to exist for a few months called candy top labs, which I think was one of the dudes who had something to do with veyron

maybe it's just nostalgia but that shit was strong as a guy

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »

maybe it's just nostalgia but that shit was strong as a guy

What the hell does that mean?  Lol

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2014, 05:02:21 PM »
 I'm

It's knockoff british dragon made by a china chem/UGl lab dosn't mean bunk just not authentic. same lab that sold denkall Test 400 years after denkall was busted and all the existing vials were expired. The REAL British Dragon died out in 2006 then axio labs and balkan Pharm came out alin and genxxlgear were the ones behind british dragon.

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2014, 05:04:02 PM »
What about the link to that place on the first page of this thread.  Is it reliable?  How does it work?  I have a bunch of loose shit laying around I would send in for testing just so everyone here could see the results. 

But I see they are also receiving and testing cocaine.  Not sure if I want to take a chance having a place like that with my info.

never used them but SRCS was legit and they tested all rec drugs too. alot of people sent in cocaine to srcs as well as gear along with meth,heroin. I would try to email llwellyn he would know how legit this place is.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »
that link on page one is to a harm reduction project. Here in the US we don't believe in harm reduction, Republican Jesus and Nanny Democrat both agree that prohibition is the best approach and if someone gets hurt using something illegal then those creeps deserved it.

its also in Wales, so good luck using it for most of the people here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2014, 08:10:55 PM »
Everyone who I.got off. Was raw manufactueres. No ugl bullshit. And they all to provided 98 percent purity papers. Doesn't mean when its time to ship out ur anavar there gonna send u anavar n send u real 98 percent winny instead...

are you serious?

purity papaers?

haha

i can give you a paper saying you are the owner of new york city from today on.

n