Author Topic: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax  (Read 34444 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Trusted UGLs getting outed left and right with Labmax
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 07:14:32 PM »
There is way better UGL's available other than Geneza. If you need any guidance, I would be willing to assist you.
Hopefully you'll understand that I'm a little skeptical of a guy with so few posts.....

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:31 PM »
There is way better UGL's available other than Geneza. If you need any guidance, I would be willing to assist you.

Get ready for an inbox full of PMs lol
A

NightTrain

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »
Get ready for an inbox full of PMs lol

I don't care to help out as long as no one gets scammed or uses bogus crap.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 11:10:31 PM »
The wedinos site is epic

I assume when you talk about labmax you mean the thread on AB?

what was awesome as fuck was 2 gh15 sources being called out for fake/mislabeled gear

one (I cant remember which) had completely fake anadrol and strango had test prop labelled as masteron prop

I warned you guys about that strango dude. He sells some brutally painfull gear as well as misslabled gear. warned everybody about Gh15. he was just boosting these sources to get free shit and gets payment from these sources.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »
You can see what most of them are though. The silver labels are Signature pharma (apparently a crapshoot), theres red square, also shitty, alpha pharma amps which tested well, and some rohm orals, which tested well

that one supposed ephedrine/caffeine cap that tested positive for cocaine tho, fucking hell

I told you guys for years alpha-pharma was good gear,the german remedies Testoviron are good legit human grade amps,trenax is good tren,  especially back a few years ago when Em was selling it. I don;t trust alpha-pharma suppliers as much anymore. EM had the real deal Alpha-Pharma products. euroman and I both get all the products tested back in 2006. This was all from EM and all of it is 100% legit it is a old picture talken in 2011 before EM got in trouble. I have posts going back from 2006 talking about how alpha-pharma is legit however with success comes knock-offs so be careful. Like i said i don;t trust any of the guys selling Alpha-pharma anymore.

as far as guys counterfeiting s steroid with tren. why not? if they have the powder on hand even if they just get 40$ a amp and sell it as Test guys will gain off it and think it is legit.. Some guys don't care if they get misslabled product,they just care they got something with hormones in it. This shit has been going on forever! All the organon stuff except the infar organon sust is not authentic! they are all counterfeit but probably do contain some kind of active steroid in the amp,usually Test E or prop. alot of norma amps are counterfeit,Omnadren amps are couterfeited, everything that has once been a hit is now counterfeit!The amps probably have some AAS in them but you never know for sure what you are shooting.

With Alpha-pharma back when I used to buy it all of it was legit product. all amps were legit. I have always been scared to buy UGL gear since the big labs like QV,Ttokyo,Denkell went down. It also sucks they don;t have a lab like SRCS where you could send your gear in and pay to get it tested,then invest money once you find out everything is what it is labelled as. Guys in the UGL biz don't give a fuck! They are in it for money. They don;t feel bad if they give you tren instead of masteron in their minds they think they are doing you a favor for selling you something stronger.

NightTrain

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 11:33:31 PM »
I told you guys for years alpha-pharma was good gear,the german remedies Testoviron are good legit human grade amps,trenax is good tren,  especially back a few years ago when Em was selling it. I don;t trust alpha-pharma suppliers as much anymore. EM had the real deal Alpha-Pharma products. euroman and I both get all the products tested back in 2006. This was all from EM and all of it is 100% legit it is a old picture talken in 2011 before EM got in trouble. I have posts going back from 2006 talking about how alpha-pharma is legit however with success comes knock-offs so be careful. Like i said i don;t trust any of the guys selling Alpha-pharma anymore.

as far as guys counterfeiting s steroid with tren. why not? if they have the powder on hand even if they just get 40$ a amp and sell it as Test guys will gain off it and think it is legit.. Some guys don't care if they get misslabled product,they just care they got something with hormones in it. This shit has been going on forever! All the organon stuff except the infar organon sust is not authentic! they are all counterfeit but probably do contain some kind of active steroid in the amp,usually Test E or prop. alot of norma amps are counterfeit,Omnadren amps are couterfeited, everything that has once been a hit is now counterfeit!The amps probably have some AAS in them but you never know for sure what you are shooting.

With Alpha-pharma back when I used to buy it all of it was legit product. all amps were legit. I have always been scared to buy UGL gear since the big labs like QV,Ttokyo,Denkell went down. It also sucks they don;t have a lab like SRCS where you could send your gear in and pay to get it tested,then invest money once you find out everything is what it is labelled as. Guys in the UGL biz don't give a fuck! They are in it for money. They don;t feel bad if they give you tren instead of masteron in their minds they think they are doing you a favor for selling you something stronger.

I do miss EM. Sad day when he left the game. And I fucking love the pic you posted. It is so beautiful.

I never got to try out Jinan Trenax but I only heard positive reviews.

You are right about the Alpha Pharma. It's hard to trust anyone now (other than EM) who sales Alpha Pharma. I heard there has been some fakes of Alpha Pharma that has hit the market in the past year.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 11:49:32 PM »
I do miss EM. Sad day when he left the game. And I fucking love the pic you posted. It is so beautiful.

You are right about the Alpha Pharma. It's hard to trust anyone now (other than EM) who sales Alpha Pharma. I heard there has been some fakes of Alpha Pharma that has hit the market in the past year.

Theres two british sources I can think off off top (bf3 being one, british/Irish lads will know who that is) who still sell genuine AP

I'm Irish, and I'm kinda starting to understand how much easier I have it than American users. You guys get shafted when it comes to good sources and prices. Using steroids isn't even illegal here lol

NightTrain

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 12:18:14 AM »
Theres two british sources I can think off off top (bf3 being one, british/Irish lads will know who that is) who still sell genuine AP

I'm Irish, and I'm kinda starting to understand how much easier I have it than American users. You guys get shafted when it comes to good sources and prices. Using steroids isn't even illegal here lol

clearskypharmacy has some of Alpha Pharma's PCT and Clen/T3 but I have yet to find a USA based source who has Alpha Pharma.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:51 AM »

I knew Em when he just had a email and way before alpha-pharma even came out. I was the first guy in the USA to get the first batch of Alpha-pharma gear, back then it was all 100% authentic and always was when it came from EM. EM also had great bulk prices. All EM's gear was the REAL DEAL! I honestly hate buying UGL Gear from cheap UGL labs. EM always got the best stuff it was a very shitty day when he left the game. EM was the only guy I trusted to wire thousands of dollars to. EM also trusted me and anything I wanted he would send. I don't trust anybody anymore! not very many guys like EM around ever. Those were the good days before Operation raw deal. For those guys who have been around back before operation gear grinder and operation raw deal it was a way better climate for buying steroids. QV,Ttokyo,Brovel,Denkell, Animal power pretty much were the brands that were the most popular because there were USA domestic sources for this good(correctly dosed) mexican gear and it was cheap.

then if you didn't mind customs you could get human grade from EM who had real british dispensary anabol tabs 1,000ct sealed bottles, sealed bottles of androlic, sealed bottles of stanazolol, REAL Organon Infar sust blister sealed amps, REAL german remedies Testoviron blister sealed amps,every single kind of anchilery,T3,T4 eventually Alpha-pharmas line-up and at the end he had some potent AP HGH that was on par with genotropin and serostim for 300$ a kit cheaper in bulk. hard to fuck with his list.

The first Tests done 3rd party I did at SRCS and everything was on point. a few years later llwellyn tested AP's gear and broke it down even further to test the raw material used and it was made with 99% pure and tested 1mg lower then advertised. It was great when you got it from EM who was the real main source. Now it is counterfeited or it is overpriced.EM always sent the original packaging as well even if you bought a 1,000ct bottle of anabol he would send the sealed bottle if you wanted it sent that way. Great guy.

Then Gh15 started referring all this wack shit like kigtropin and strangos gear. strangos gear is somewhat hype. I think some of his products are ok but like people say some are misslabled and I have had batches that were way to painfull and people got huge swelling and knots. I have gotten alot of complaints from members who also secretly told me they had a problem with a product as well but everytime any of us put it up on anabolic board or any of the boards he sourced on we got banned instantly.

strango would give the mods free gear so they felt they must ban anybody who had anything bad to say even though it was true. The guy is a fucking liar. That stuff is not made in a privately owned pharmacy his parents own where they also have a compounding area in the pharmacy all that is bullshit. He makes that shit in his basement or kitchen or out back in a shed. There is no way that guy can fill all those orders he must of picked up somebody who knew jack shit about brewing gear and fucked up batches that they still sold. This happens alot a source gets backed up takes in a friend they trust except the friend knows jack shit about brewing gear

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2014, 01:13:02 AM »
Do a lot of the lads on this board buy off naps? That kinda suprises me

naps is legit. he has been around for as long as I can remember. naps has always tried to carry good gear but what can he do when he gets shafted? He used to be a british dragon Rep and then after they shut-down he moved on to all the brands he has now wich he has alot of diffrent brands but I have know clue wich brand is better or if they all come from the same china chem wharehouse with diffrent labels. I will say if you order from naps you should get a pack. He is probably not as good as he used to be. naps also used to be a axio labs dealer and had both international and domestic services.

I think he tries his best and does send out everybodys gear but once it leaves his or his remailers hands it is uo to the postal services not naps. make sure you get a DC# and that way you always have proof what is up with your pack. no proof -no reship. once you get your gear who knows how great it will be it could be overdosed and you get what it is labelled as or it can be underdosed and might have the wrong compound in it. This is why we need another professional lab analysis place that will test our gear. losing SRCS really fucked the UGL market. Dealers wouldn;t take these risks back then because alot of people would test their gear when they got it especially guys who bought in bulk. If you buy a few thousand dollars in gear what is 100$ to get it tested especially if you are thinking about having a long term relationship with a source.

NightTrain

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 01:14:50 AM »
strango also is a big seccurity risk since his ole woman used his old email to take some orders and not ship people their shit. ever since strngo went on gh155's board, his quality sunk faster than the titanic.

also, I remember EM back when he first came to OLM. He was always a pleasurre to deal with. gh15 really fcuked it up by trying to cause EM a lot of grief over nothing. EM was a golden source.

and yes, before ORD stuff was awesome. I used to use Morning Star gear and some of the vet gear. The vet gear had some strong pip to it, but it worked like no other.

NightTrain

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 01:17:06 AM »
naps is legit. he has been around for as long as I can remember. naps has always tried to carry good gear but what can he do when he gets shafted? He used to be a british dragon Rep and then after they shut-down he moved on to all the brands he has now wich he has alot of diffrent brands but I have know clue wich brand is better or if they all come from the same china chem wharehouse with diffrent labels. I will say if you order from naps you should get a pack. He is probably not as good as he used to be. naps also used to be a axio labs dealer and had both international and domestic services.

I think he tries his best and does send out everybodys gear but once it leaves his or his remailers hands it is uo to the postal services not naps. make sure you get a DC# and that way you always have proof what is up with your pack. no proof -no reship. once you get your gear who knows how great it will be it could be overdosed and you get what it is labelled as or it can be underdosed and might have the wrong compound in it. This is why we need another professional lab analysis place that will test our gear. losing SRCS really fucked the UGL market. Dealers wouldn;t take these risks back then because alot of people would test their gear when they got it especially guys who bought in bulk. If you buy a few thousand dollars in gear what is 100$ to get it tested especially if you are thinking about having a long term relationship with a source.

Naps went thru a new owner a few years ago and got a completely new staff. This was announced over on OLM about 2-3 years ago. He's probably one of the more reliable international sources there is.

Back when he only carried Geneza was when he was at his best. At least in my opinion.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 01:42:43 AM »

Maybe it's because I'm EU so kinda spoiled for sources, but I hear of a couple people getting burned/not receiving their shit, or any bunk gear, then that source is dead to me, they a bad source, and there's others who would be more than happy to take my money

Like that one UK source, the main wildcat dude. Great gear, huge selection of pharma gear, best ugls, everything you could want, cheap too, but the dude is an asshole. He's a crazy rambling fuck and takes far too long to send stuff, why deal with that when theres another source that has the same gear

Even on my 'home board' theres so many people brewing their own gear, or living in places like egypt or serbia, where they can just buy the stuff in the pharmacy, selling the stuff there on the board, cheaper than any source, and I know where the raws are coming from, who's brewing it, all that

Buyers market man

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 01:44:27 AM »
strango also is a big seccurity risk since his ole woman used his old email to take some orders and not ship people their shit. ever since strngo went on gh155's board, his quality sunk faster than the titanic.

also, I remember EM back when he first came to OLM. He was always a pleasurre to deal with. gh15 really fcuked it up by trying to cause EM a lot of grief over nothing. EM was a golden source.

and yes, before ORD stuff was awesome. I used to use Morning Star gear and some of the vet gear. The vet gear had some strong pip to it, but it worked like no other.

yeah I took a nasty loss in that whole deal with his old lady.  I always thought he was stand up (slow, but stand up), but after I sent funds that she apparently got I had to seek out his new email address and then he wouldn't replace my order.  I had ordered a lot from him almost monthly and he tried to act like he didn't know who I was.  

Price you pay to play I suppose

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 01:53:05 AM »

I have used to grab some morning star labs gear. that guy had great service. he only did overnight packages so soon as you gave him the WU/swiftpay info the pack was on the way and was usually at the door within hours . He dosed his test really high though and had painful sust-450. he had pretty strong tren and EQ. His tren would give you that Tren cough and that Trenbolone aggression,Trensomnia. dude got busted when operation raw deal hit.

Yes Gh15 did not like EM because he had good gear and he hated the fact I always referred people to EM. Gh15 liked AP gear and I found a old post that said he liked AP gear then I posted that up and he bout shit his pants. always talking shit about EM when the guy liked his products. EM could be slow sometimes but that was mainly due to customs or guys he used the airmail route instead of express mail. Gh15 would refer the shittiest sources. Gh15 would talk up a certain product like primo acetate and primo enanthate and talk about how magical the shit was and the next day it would be on strangos list for 120$ for a 10ml vial. shit was riduculous. Gh15 was def getting money or free gear or had something to do with that operation. everytime Gh15 talked up a product it would show up on strangos list the next update list. All that bunk kigtropin the guy was one nutty piece of shit! I bet he set-up EM somehow.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:48 AM »
yeah I took a nasty loss in that whole deal with his old lady.  I always thought he was stand up (slow, but stand up), but after I sent funds that she apparently got I had to seek out his new email address and then he wouldn't replace my order.  I had ordered a lot from him almost monthly and he tried to act like he didn't know who I was.  

I never heard about all this drama with his old lady. what happened? Hhow much did he owe people? Did he pay people back or just tell them it was part of the game? How does anybody know it is true? Strango is a fucking liar! He told me his parents owned a private pharmacy and he would compound and brew his gear there when it was closed at night. total bullshit story. When I used him it was before the Gh15 board was up and he had very fast service but he is sketchy,he made me wire money to china and when I checked online to make sure the transaction was ready for pickup it said it wasn't. I sent it at a store and when I called WU they said the guy in china was on a government watch list and asked me if I still wanted to release the fund to him. since it was under 1,000$ and wasn;t sent under my name I said yes and they did instantly make it ready for pick-up but strango must of had alot of people sending this guy suspicious amounts of money,if strango ever used his own name and transfered alot of $ for raws he is probably def being watched.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2014, 02:10:17 AM »

not really! If you found his new email and had proof he should replace your order. what a piece of shit! I only used strango a few times but he sent the shit right away. Once their was a mistake and he made up for it big time! Not the best products but the dude seemed stand-up. always fast but this was before the Gh15 board and before he went back on anabolic board for a week or two. This was when he was off all boards and private. I have heard from a number of people his gear turned to shit.

It was after I posted a thread here saying how his test e was so fucking painfull and cause swelling. I tried to post this on AB and they banned me. I posted it here and I got a flow of PM's saying they had the same issues but they were all to scarred to say anything to strango or post anything online. I don't give a fuck I told strango the stuff was shit! I posted that it was shit on AB got banned posted it here a few times or anytime I here strango I will tell you my experience and I don"t lie about shit.

NightTrain

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2014, 02:13:36 AM »
I never heard about all this drama with his old lady. what happened? Hhow much did he owe people? Did he pay people back or just tell them it was part of the game? How does anybody know it is true? Strango is a fucking liar! He told me his parents owned a private pharmacy and he would compound and brew his gear there when it was closed at night. total bullshit story. When I used him it was before the Gh15 board was up and he had very fast service but he is sketchy,he made me wire money to china and when I checked online to make sure the transaction was ready for pickup it said it wasn't. I sent it at a store and when I called WU they said the guy in china was on a government watch list and asked me if I still wanted to release the fund to him. since it was under 1,000$ and wasn;t sent under my name I said yes and they did instantly make it ready for pick-up but strango must of had alot of people sending this guy suspicious amounts of money,if strango ever used his own name and transfered alot of $ for raws he is probably def being watched.

damn bro, you've been out of the loop to long. I'll tell you the storrry.

A few months back, a few people started complaining about Strango's service and products on ALL the boards, including gh15's. Well, strango makes a post saying he is going through some personal issues and that he will be back better than ever if people just work with him and give him time. Shitty service continues and then all of a sudden Strango says that he is taking a break and closing down. Well he then announces that him and his ole woman has split up and that she has been using his email to take orders and not mail things out. He tells everyone not to use that email and makes a new one for people to use and contact him. A lot of people got burnt by his woman and he refused to give the money or products to the scammed members unless they were well known on the boards.

It was a big clusterfuck and after a while, Strango refused to refund members who talked bad about his service saying that it isn't his fault that it happened.

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2014, 02:49:24 AM »
damn bro, you've been out of the loop to long. I'll tell you the storrry.

A few months back, a few people started complaining about Strango's service and products on ALL the boards, including gh15's. Well, strango makes a post saying he is going through some personal issues and that he will be back better than ever if people just work with him and give him time. Shitty service continues and then all of a sudden Strango says that he is taking a break and closing down. Well he then announces that him and his ole woman has split up and that she has been using his email to take orders and not mail things out. He tells everyone not to use that email and makes a new one for people to use and contact him. A lot of people got burnt by his woman and he refused to give the money or products to the scammed members unless they were well known on the boards.

It was a big clusterfuck and after a while, Strango refused to refund members who talked bad about his service saying that it isn't his fault that it happened.

fuck that-a good source would refund everybody who paid. The guy is not poor. It is so cheap to brew your own gear so this sounds like a excuse. Who knows if what he is saying is even true. They must of paid with one of those cards you load money on. I hate sources who treat some members better then others.It shouldn;t matter if they are a established customer. If you pay for a service and the dude didn"t get busted he is a peice of shit if he does not pay you back. It is not like strango is a new source. The guy has been doing this for years consistently and has money. what a nutty guy that strango is.I told everybody to watch out for those Gh15 sources.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2014, 09:04:03 AM »
Anyone using that ultra-vet line over at ab?

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2014, 12:56:20 PM »
Anyone using that ultra-vet line over at ab?

I got in with Univet right when they came out in 05. The guy who helped launch univet was a oldschool big QV/mex gear dealer. I am not sure he is still involved with the lab but when he was back in 2005 Univet was decent gear. I know it was around last year not sure it is still on the market. Never tried ultra-vet though

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2014, 06:36:09 PM »
Brew your own!

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2014, 07:42:31 PM »
Brew your own!

fuck that! just go get it prescribed. You will probably ony get prescribed a 10ml vial and the directions will say one shot per week but you can use more if you want epecially if the doctor puts refills on it. They have refilled my vials after 20 days before just depends on the pharmacy. You don;t need to much Test. 400mg of USA Human grade test will cause nice anabolism. I don;t mind using UGL Tren so stack the Test with some Tren and maybe a oral like dbol or anadrol or anavar whatever oral treats you the best and you will have a nice little cycle there.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2014, 09:21:08 PM »
fuck that! just go get it prescribed. You will probably ony get prescribed a 10ml vial and the directions will say one shot per week but you can use more if you want epecially if the doctor puts refills on it. They have refilled my vials after 20 days before just depends on the pharmacy. You don;t need to much Test. 400mg of USA Human grade test will cause nice anabolism. I don;t mind using UGL Tren so stack the Test with some Tren and maybe a oral like dbol or anadrol or anavar whatever oral treats you the best and you will have a nice little cycle there.

Whitewidow, are you against home brewing?   If so, I'm curious to hear your opinion why.

NightTrain

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46:09 PM »
Whitewidow, are you against home brewing?   If so, I'm curious to hear your opinion why.

I am not WW, but there are a lot of variables in brewing your own gear. Some of the equipment involved in accurately homebrewing can be tracket and is watched (due to the rise in meth labs, etc). Also, most of the powder suppliers are overseas and you have to deal with customs. If you are caught with powders, the feds are more likely to go after you due to your intent to distribute and not pay taxes.

Also, it is hard to trust that the powders are what they are due to the fact that all the testing places before ORD have been shut down.