Author Topic: what the hell is the point of GH???  (Read 14543 times)

robocop

• Getbig III
Re: what the hell is the point of GH???
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2006, 04:53:45 PM »
Luke show me some pics

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2006, 04:54:32 PM »
Meltdown!!!

They're 16.125''!! I worked damn hard for that 1.125''.

They might only be big-looking because I'm a midget, but I'm a strong midget.

A strong midget, who's too "off-season" at the moment to post any pics....
eh....
My dog ate my camera...
Eh... What other excuse can I use?....
Eh... I'm natural!...
Yeah! That's it... I'm natural... natural and a hardgainer....
I'm owned-eh-I-mean small boned....
What else can I say...
What's that other excuse that 240 uses... I'm that too...

The Luke

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2006, 04:55:19 PM »
I just ate dinner and by chewing alone I gaine 15lbs of mass
$

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2006, 05:31:41 PM »
Actually Gh in its self is quite a useless substance, the synergistic effect of Gh and insulin create the substance known as Igf 1 , it is this hormone that is responsable for ongoing cellular growth with in the body. Gh has only has a half life of around 1 hr with in the system, and it is with in this time the conversion to Igf1 should take place,Igf1 then has a half life with in the body of up to 3 days in which time it promotes the new and re growth of celluable tissue.
The added enhanced environment of Positive nitrogen retention caused by the intake of Anabolics enhance and add the celluable growth effect whilst the introduction of a elevated testosterone count aids the cells new and old ability to achieve Maxim muscle hypertrophy.
All this activity in turn increases the body's metabolic rates thus increasing the thermogenic status of the individual which in turn aids the body in using its fat stores as a energy source !!!

Problem is Igf1 is not stressed(trained)muscle specific and causes celluable growth at all levels, one of the problems that can occur is that fibrous tissue can be strained and damaged through the rapid increases in strength caused by the the larger  and new plentiful muscle growth.

Those who have used Gh and found little or no result either got sold bogus Gh or did  not have there insulin equation right, also the environment they were creating in their body's might have not been anabolic and nutrient dense enough to support the increased cellular growth.

Gh is useless really but the synergistic effect of all the above is the best growth combination one can get !!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »
Actually Gh in its self is quite a useless substance, the synergistic effect of Gh and insulin create the substance known as Igf 1 , it is this hormone that is responsable for ongoing cellular growth with in the body. Gh has only has a half life of around 1 hr with in the system, and it is with in this time the conversion to Igf1 should take place,Igf1 then has a half life with in the body of up to 3 days in which time it promotes the new and re growth of celluable tissue.
The added enhanced environment of Positive nitrogen retention caused by the intake of Anabolics enhance and add the celluable growth effect whilst the introduction of a elevated testosterone count aids the cells new and old ability to achieve Maxim muscle hypertrophy.
All this activity in turn increases the body's metabolic rates thus increasing the thermogenic status of the individual which in turn aids the body in using its fat stores as a energy source !!!

Problem is Igf1 is not stressed(trained)muscle specific and causes celluable growth at all levels, one of the problems that can occur is that fibrous tissue can be strained and damaged through the rapid increases in strength caused by the the larger  and new plentiful muscle growth.

Those who have used Gh and found little or no result either got sold bogus Gh or did  not have there insulin equation right, also the environment they were creating in their body's might have not been anabolic and nutrient dense enough to support the increased cellular growth.

Gh is useless really but the synergistic effect of all the above is the best growth combination one can get !!!
Hepatically derived igf-1 is quite useless no matter what. It's just not very anabolic whether stackd with insulin or not.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2006, 05:55:20 PM »
As a man made substance it has its critics , but IGF1 formed with in the body via the synergistic effect of Gh (a amino acid structured hormone) and the hormone insulin is very effective a creating new cellular growth "with in a anabolic environment" !!!

Thats how it works !!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »
why in the hell do pros use so much GH nowdays? i cant think of any benefits...nowdays pros heads and guts are attaining freaking sizes, their hands are like shovels, their skin is thicker and no ones really very detailed anymore, its expensive....

there are plenty of other drugs around, that have been around forever,  that do the job fine while avoiding all these affects of GH abuse. the pros of past years seem to have been of better quality; less guts, less mutant heads,more shredded and more human looking.

what is the reason, the benefit, of increased GH usage for a pro bber?

I agree, bro: GH is worthless. There is nothing that GH does that sauce doesen't. Dipping yourself, in sauce, will make you grow far more than GH ever can. GH's anabolic action is comparable to nandrolone or methenolone. It is a weak anabolic. Sure, it mobilizes fat stores more than sauce, but there are drugs betten than GH for that purpose, with less grave side effects. GH:severe side-effects, mediocre efficiency for muscle growth and extremely expensive. No, thanks.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zeratul-Dark Templar

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2006, 08:24:40 PM »
Normal doses of GH have amazing effects on the body. Supraphysiological dosages can cause the overgrowths and other sides that are being seen now. However if the protocol is started later in life after the growth plates throughout the entire body have closed the enlarged head/jaw etc are no longer possible.

You are [partially] wrong.
An increase in the width/circumference of the cranium or mandible is an example of appositional bone growth.
Appositional bone growth does not impact the length of a bone, but rather its width, exterior circumference, and the circumference of the interior canal as well.

The bone growth you mention is endochondral bone growth. The epiphyseal plates fuse at the age of 25.
Not to mention endochondral bone growth has little/no bearing on a bone's circumference. So essentially, an enlarged head and jaw is a possibility at any age (assuming the subject is adequately nourished and supplements with growth hormone).

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2006, 12:43:56 AM »
You are [partially] wrong.
An increase in the width/circumference of the cranium or mandible is an example of appositional bone growth.
Appositional bone growth does not impact the length of a bone, but rather its width, exterior circumference, and the circumference of the interior canal as well.

The bone growth you mention is endochondral bone growth. The epiphyseal plates fuse at the age of 25.
Not to mention endochondral bone growth has little/no bearing on a bone's circumference. So essentially, an enlarged head and jaw is a possibility at any age (assuming the subject is adequately nourished and supplements with growth hormone).

translation:
obviously increased skull size at later ages is possible, LOOK AT JAY CUTLER

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2006, 05:57:18 AM »
what will jay shrink to when he goes off

awc

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »
gh comes from dead people

gh is sometimes extracted from the pitutitary gland of cadavors but now can an is synthetically made...it's a speciific amino acid sequince (over 100 specificaly chained)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2006, 09:55:26 AM »
gh is sometimes extracted from the pitutitary gland of cadavors but now can an is synthetically made...it's a speciific amino acid sequince (over 100 specificaly chained)

Yes, it is made with genetically engineered bacteria. Once more:extremely expensive.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
Read it again bro, it makes zero sense. Even if his figures about recovery ability are correct (there're not) they still have nothing to do with how big one gets from using steroids.

Better retention of Nitrogen which is apart of the repair & growth of a muscle.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2006, 01:02:28 PM »
Better retention of Nitrogen which is apart of the repair & growth of a muscle.

Better retention of nitrogen (from steroids) is part of growth but not repair. (in the aspect of what we are talking about) The muscles will still repair themselves at subpar nitrogen retenion and it still has nothing to do with recovery. Let me clarify this one more time. Just because a muscle recovers faster does NOT mean that it will grow bigger than before.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2006, 01:46:55 PM »
Its made up of a amino acid profile with 151 or 152 chained amino's(brand dependent,151 the exact copy of the human form), and it is as cheap as chips to make to be honest.(they don't use human extracted GH any more!!)

I know that a 10 iu bottle (Taiwanese and Chinese made) cost around $3-5 us dollars to make,thats to the end product and out to the wholesaler, admittedly this is bulk manufacturing costs, but most Gh is made in bulk on a industrial level any how !!!

And interestedly enough IGF1 doesn't cost much more in manufacture costs either!!!, but it is not bulk manufactured at a industrial level !!! usually only independent laboratory made.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »
That is my explaination.
Sometimes a Picture is worth a Thousand Words.
If this is what you want to look like, Enjoy! ;D

Shawn,

First off, had the pleasure of meeting you at Levrone's gym several years ago in Maryland. Enjoyed your seminar. Secondly, ever once give in to using Gh during your career? Your Physique never reflected it's use but I was just curious.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2006, 02:52:49 PM »
Better retention of nitrogen (from steroids) is part of growth but not repair. (in the aspect of what we are talking about) The muscles will still repair themselves at subpar nitrogen retenion and it still has nothing to do with recovery. Let me clarify this one more time. Just because a muscle recovers faster does NOT mean that it will grow bigger than before.

But for quite a few individuals, it does.  Muscle growth also depends on your genetics & the amount (along w/quality) of food you're consuming.  Certain steroids do aide in a limited amount of repair--Nadrolones.  I speak from my experience.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2006, 03:00:10 PM »
But for quite a few individuals, it does.  Muscle growth also depends on your genetics & the amount (along w/quality) of food you're consuming.  Certain steroids do aide in a limited amount of repair--Nadrolones.  I speak from my experience.

Your making no sense. Muscle growth is not dependent on genetics. Maybe you mean muscle shape and hormone levels are dependent on genetics as far as how big a muscle gets and what it will look like in a bigger state?? Anyone who is alive is able to grow and repair muscle. BTW, I know quiet a few steroid takers who eat like shit and are pretty big. I have no idea as to what you are reffering to when you metion nandralone. Your misinterpreting your experiences.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2006, 03:14:41 PM »
Your making no sense. Muscle growth is not dependent on genetics. Maybe you mean muscle shape and hormone levels are dependent on genetics as far as how big a muscle gets and what it will look like in a bigger state?? Anyone who is alive is able to grow and repair muscle. BTW, I know quiet a few steroid takers who eat like shit and are pretty big. I have no idea as to what you are reffering to when you metion nandralone. Your misinterpreting your experiences.

Not at all.  And if you don't know what nandrolones are, then you definitely have little/no experience with anabolic steriod use.  And genetics do play a role in muscle size as well, and yeah you're right that some guys eat like shit and grow.  But how is their muscle quality? Also, how many meals out of the day that they eat are shit??  Also, with the shitty meals--do they still have good protein in them??

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2006, 03:21:14 PM »
Actually you guys don't have a clue what you are on about , GH is a amazing growth product , as long as the correct environment is established for it to work properly-------- ahh I think that is why every one uses it and the physiques have just go better and better over the past decade !!!

I have clients whom use GH and have gained amazing amounts of lean mass(10-20 kgs lean mass gains) --- but like i said the correct enviroment is essential !!!!

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2006, 04:43:18 PM »
Actually you guys don't have a clue what you are on about , GH is a amazing growth product , as long as the correct environment is established for it to work properly-------- ahh I think that is why every one uses it and the physiques have just go better and better over the past decade !!!

I have clients whom use GH and have gained amazing amounts of lean mass(10-20 kgs lean mass gains) --- but like i said the correct enviroment is essential !!!!

No argument at all with ur points.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »
Not at all.  And if you don't know what nandrolones are, then you definitely have little/no experience with anabolic steriod use.  And genetics do play a role in muscle size as well, and yeah you're right that some guys eat like shit and grow.  But how is their muscle quality? Also, how many meals out of the day that they eat are shit??  Also, with the shitty meals--do they still have good protein in them??

If your going to say I'm wrong then at least explain yourself enough to try and convince me.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2006, 05:39:51 PM »

by environment do you mean diet or are other drugs necessary in combination?  I'm not looking for advice on how to use them, I'm just interested from reading this post

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »

So what's the correct environment? Taking steroids has to be one of them right? So you have had guys gain 20-40 pounds by adding GH to their cycles? Did they take insulin too? Sorry but not convinced that GH can add that much muscle. You can substitute the word creatine for GH and make those claims as long as other drugs are used.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
So what's the correct environment? Taking steroids has to be one of them right? So you have had guys gain 20-40 pounds by adding GH to their cycles? Did they take insulin too? Sorry but not convinced that GH can add that much muscle. You can substitute the word creatine for GH and make those claims as long as other drugs are used.

Definitely, Disgusted. For one last fucking time:GH is worthless, at least for sheer mass building.

SUCKMYMUSCLE