Author Topic: what the hell is the point of GH???  (Read 14525 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
what the hell is the point of GH???
« on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »
why in the hell do pros use so much GH nowdays? i cant think of any benefits...nowdays pros heads and guts are attaining freaking sizes, their hands are like shovels, their skin is thicker and no ones really very detailed anymore, its expensive....

there are plenty of other drugs around, that have been around forever,  that do the job fine while avoiding all these affects of GH abuse. the pros of past years seem to have been of better quality; less guts, less mutant heads,more shredded and more human looking.

what is the reason, the benefit, of increased GH usage for a pro bber?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
Re: what the hell is the point of GH???
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
good Question!
TEAM WOLF

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 05:52:02 PM »
why in the hell do pros use so much GH nowdays? i cant think of any benefits...nowdays pros heads and guts are attaining freaking sizes, their hands are like shovels, their skin is thicker and no ones really very detailed anymore, its expensive....

there are plenty of other drugs around, that have been around forever,  that do the job fine while avoiding all these affects of GH abuse. the pros of past years seem to have been of better quality; less guts, less mutant heads,more shredded and more human looking.

what is the reason, the benefit, of increased GH usage for a pro bber?

kinda like the opposite of anorexia but without the fat

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »
i always wondered the same thing

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 06:46:50 PM »

kinda like the opposite of anorexia but without the fat
but does it even make their muscles bigger at all? i mean its not like GH is allowing pros to have 26 inch arms or something

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »
The point of Gh--- 1)was to give dave plumbo a way of makeing a living
                            2)is a way to get rid of a whole lot of out of date HCG
                            3) and to give the chinese another thing to try and copy !!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 07:29:41 PM »
 ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
 shawn, i was hoping you'd have an explaination!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »
That is my explaination.
Sometimes a Picture is worth a Thousand Words.
If this is what you want to look like, Enjoy! ;D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 07:48:41 PM »
That is my explaination.
If this is what you want to look like, Enjoy! ;D

:)
TEAM WOLF

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 08:01:02 PM »

can say that again

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 08:12:24 PM »
kinda funny i wondering the same thing the other day

GMCtrk

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »
just another tool in the bag for jaw gutler to increase jaw size....duhhrrrr

awc

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »
gh is a hormone that creates all kinds of tissue and has tremendous muscular benefits :and lets not forget its assistance in creation and rebuilding of stronger connective tissuse and organs.  then again abuse has its not so attractive effects. check out the new england journal of medicine.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 08:35:09 PM »
Normal doses of GH have amazing effects on the body. Supraphysiological dosages can cause the overgrowths and other sides that are being seen now. However if the protocol is started later in life after the growth plates throughout the entire body have closed the enlarged head/jaw etc are no longer possible. So in a way overdosing of GH can let you know if you were totally done growing or not  :-X

But again, if it is a normal dose to bring levels back to optimum normal levels you should not see these side effects at all.

SG  ::)

awc

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 09:02:27 PM »
well said.  :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 12:30:40 AM »
how does it make you more muscular? any bodypart now is not larger than it was before its widespread use, besides the wrong parts, there were huge arms, chest, backs, and legs before it became common, im just not seeing the advantage lots of GH has for pro bbers. in fact its ruined many good bbers. i dont think jaw gutler's head and midsection became enormous from test or dbols.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 01:20:54 AM »
It basically helps you get in the type of condition you have to be in to be competitive these days.

I don't know if that made sense but I can't figure out a better way to put it. Maybe the growth fucked up my brain a little bit. Oh well.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 01:24:18 AM »
It basically helps you get in the type of condition you have to be in to be competitive these days.

I don't know if that made sense but I can't figure out a better way to put it. Maybe the growth fucked up my brain a little bit. Oh well.
Yeah it's not anabolic really but gives you a certain "look", some if it due to water retention in the muscle. Expensive water retention.  ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2006, 01:29:23 AM »
gh comes from dead people

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 03:44:25 AM »
how do you think Dorian made such a drastic improvement in, was it 93?  GH with slin.  he ushered it in.  like ice cold milk and an oreo cookie.  they forever go together.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

GMCtrk

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 11:27:05 AM »
how do you think Dorian made such a drastic improvement in, was it 93?  GH with slin.  he ushered it in.  like ice cold milk and an oreo cookie.  they forever go together.

Dorian ushering in the mass era in 93 had more to do with him understanding how to prepare for the olympia than any GH/slin. He said in 92 he was big like 93, but lost a ton of size dieting down for the O.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 11:29:26 AM »
Gh hasnt come from dead people for many years.  Good post

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »
Most of the top pros are actually undoing any of the benefits of the GH they take (and also undoing some of the benefits of the hormones and AAS they take) by the way that they train.

I've had great success putting muscle on the steroid using bodybuilders who have come to me for training advice. I simply give them a modified version of the training guidelines I use myself (lifetime natural). I started out advising friends about diet and nutrition, but was soon horrified by how little benefit steroid users actually get from the drugs they utilise, and it's all down to training practices.

Similarly with growth hormone... it's used to ramp up the metabolism in order to allow bodybuilders to train more frequently and for longer periods. They need it, simply because they train too much.

Ronnie Coleman gains most of his mass while NOT training.
He overtrains for months coming up to the Olympia, using GH and various AAS... and competes at, say, 260  lbs ripped. Then soon after the Olympia he comes off the steroids, GH etc and stops training for three months or so, hovering around 240 lbs (10% bf) relatively clean. He then starts training and juicing again and balloons up to 320 lbs, then starts overtraining again... the cycle repeats itself, but after the next Olympia his relatively clean; no-juice, no-training bodyweight will be higher, say 245-250 lbs. It's the rest and time off from training that is allowing him to improve every year.

If these top pros maintained their drug regimen, dropping just the GH, and limited themselves to one weekly hour-long workout... most of them would be gaining 20-30 lbs of lean muscle a year. Hell, some of them could gain twenty pounds just by skipping training altogether for two months.

The Luke

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
wow "the luke" you sound like a genius
$