Author Topic: Tired of the positive thinking shit.  (Read 13903 times)

MikMaq

Tired of the positive thinking shit.
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:31:24 PM »
Like fuck man seriously what is the godforsaken nonsense.

I'm tired of this shit where one is expected to live in eternal optimism. It's not courageous, brave, selfless or even intelligent.

My life is shit, I got a horrid mental condition, I haven't had a girlfriend in four fucking years. I work fucking hard at a job that will have my body destroyed by the time I'm forty. All my interests are a waste of time. I have few friends. It's winter and the only thing that even interests me anymore is food.

Anyways go fuck yourselves and your bullshit beliefs, and good luck on trying to have in sight on the nature of life.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Tired of the positive thinking shit.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 07:34:41 PM »
First world problems.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 07:37:20 PM »

Go to Amazon, order this book, buy a notebook and a pen, read it, take notes, read it again and follow it's directions. You have no more excuses.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 07:39:39 PM »
Medicate yourself.

Numb the pain.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 07:40:07 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 07:40:39 PM »

Go to Amazon, order this book, buy a notebook and a pen, read it, take notes, read it again and follow it's directions. You have no more excuses.
I'm the one saying what is, and your making excuses to turn this into some boot straps story. Is your small brain unable to deal with reality. We're not all gonna be winners, in fact that vast majority of us are losers. Why people like you fight so hard for some imagined prosperity really is a sign of the  patheticness  of the human mind.

Medicate yourself.

Numb the pain.
Again what is this shit, are we so fucking weak minded we can't comprehend the possibility that just maybe we've inherited a life of shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »
REtard,

If you had no barriers and could do or be anything you wanted, what would you do or become? 

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 07:44:43 PM »
REtard,

If you had no barriers and could do or be anything you wanted, what would you do or become? 
A rich trust fund bitch who sits on his ass and cooks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 07:45:01 PM »
Chew off your fingers, it's not fatal and the physical pain will help ease the emotional pain.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »

I'm tired of this shit where one is expected to live in eternal optimism. It's not courageous, brave, selfless or even intelligent.

My life is shit, I got a horrid mental condition, I haven't had a girlfriend in four fucking years. I work fucking hard at a job that will have my body destroyed by the time I'm forty. All my interests are a waste of time. I have few friends. It's winter and the only thing that even interests me anymore is food.

Anyways go fuck yourselves and your bullshit beliefs, and good luck on trying to have in sight on the nature of life.

You should consider suicide.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 07:46:30 PM »
A rich trust fund bitch who sits on his ass and cooks.
Whats stopping you from cooking you emo bitch?

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 07:50:49 PM »

I only have one to say to you, anything that you tell yourself that is what your mind believes and all you do is feed your mind with negative bullshit so you are pretty much fucked.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 08:02:33 PM »
I only have one to say to you, anything that you tell yourself that is what your mind believes and all you do is feed your mind with negative bullshit so you are pretty much fucked.
Nah my friend that's only really true if one is exceptionally delusional. Reality is people spend a whole lot of time working around accepting the fact that life is short. Our primary concerns are base instincts that logically cannot be fulfilled unless we are very rich.

The song and dance ya'll will perform to get around this is pathetic, life is shit deal with it.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 08:03:55 PM »
I'm the one saying what is, and your making excuses to turn this into some boot straps story. Is your small brain unable to deal with reality. We're not all gonna be winners, in fact that vast majority of us are losers. Why people like you fight so hard for some imagined prosperity really is a sign of the  patheticness  of the human mind.
 Again what is this shit, are we so fucking weak minded we can't comprehend the possibility that just maybe we've inherited a life of shit.
Either you're breaking balls or you really are a coffee shop crybaby.  Nothing imaginary about my bank account.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »
Either you're breaking balls or you really are a coffee shop crybaby.  Nothing imaginary about my bank account.
To a point I'm just ball busting, to a point. I'm just tired of people walking around with there refusal to accept the shit of life without quoting self help books.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 08:28:36 PM »
maybe get a job that is less demanding and/or consider moving this supplement helps as well:

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 08:37:30 PM »
To a point I'm just ball busting, to a point. I'm just tired of people walking around with there refusal to accept the shit of life without quoting self help books.

Maybe they don't have a distorted sense of entitlement that makes them think they're better than they are, or that they're automatically owed more in life because they believe that?

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 08:42:04 PM »
Maybe they don't have a distorted sense of entitlement that makes them think they're better than they are, or that they're automatically owed more in life because they believe that?
Your fucking moron my friend, my whole point is that one should except their fate. And acknowledge that it exists, and yet you spew this nonsense. If you could logically deconstruct what your saying I'd be well impressed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 08:47:20 PM »
Son, you need the Bible.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 08:48:55 PM »
I see your point ratard. I sometimes feel very depressed, down and hopeless and sometimes I feel very upbeat, excited and positive.  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 08:49:14 PM »
Your fucking moron my friend, my whole point is that one should except their fate. And acknowledge that it exists, and yet you spew this nonsense. If you could logically deconstruct what your saying I'd be well impressed.

No one has to accept anything, you could change your situation if you cared to.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »

If you could spell beyond a 5th grade level in your attempt at an insulting response, I'd still think you are a complete loser.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »

Life is what you make it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:22 PM »
Life is what you make it.

Did you say you like to see homos naked? ???