Author Topic: Tired of the positive thinking shit.  (Read 13905 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Tired of the positive thinking shit.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 09:21:28 PM »
Retard is the original "flappy bird"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 09:41:08 PM »
Did you say you like to see homos naked? ???

Did you? Why yes, it seems you just did.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 09:43:39 PM »
Do what you must Ratard. However I think you enjoy feeling miserable.

I would do anything NOT to feel like shit. Hence they healthy diet and working out.

If it also means popping pills so be it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 09:51:47 PM »
RaTard, there is nothing wrong with the way you feel.  By speaking the truth you will aggravate a lot of getbiggers who utilise most of their energy maintaining a powerful wall of denial, minimising the truth of their fate and finding ways to circumvent the reality of their lives.  They have been raised to be delusional, to only be happy when they are deluded and imbued with false hope.  Such people find out way too late that they have been duped into believing absolute nonsense and lies.  Just as you have accepted some of the brutal truths associated with being born into the lower classes, you must accept that many of your fellow men will never have the fortitude to accept such harsh realities.  They will continue to comfort themselves with fairly floss thinking, constant distractions and superficial lifestyles.

You are in the initial stages of deeper realisations of reality, in time the shock of such revelations will simmer down and you will be able to discover your genuine self, your core beliefs and values and this in turn will connect you to many other genuine souls who have already travelled a similar path.  Be patient my friend, you have only just began a journey of self discovery so rare that the majority of people never even get a peek at what you are beginning to see.  Your inner life is the only one that matters, and uncovering that will only be blocked by not acknowledging your true feelings about your life and your fate.  You are beginning to experience the results of genuine and hardcore HONESTY, the likes of which the average getbigger fears more than death itself.

The average getbigger chasing muscles, a large bank account and the superficial in life doesn't even begin to explore their inner life.  You will find no support from them, pity them and make fun of them, but don't expect they are even close to understanding what you are saying, for they deceive everyone as a matter of habit, but most of all they deceive themselves.
V

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 11:36:46 PM »
Like fuck man seriously what is the godforsaken nonsense.

I'm tired of this shit where one is expected to live in eternal optimism. It's not courageous, brave, selfless or even intelligent.

My life is shit, I got a horrid mental condition, I haven't had a girlfriend in four fucking years. I work fucking hard at a job that will have my body destroyed by the time I'm forty. All my interests are a waste of time. I have few friends. It's winter and the only thing that even interests me anymore is food.

Anyways go fuck yourselves and your bullshit beliefs, and good luck on trying to have in sight on the nature of life.

Read your posts, would you want to fuck you? Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get some confidence or get use to  handgelina Jolie

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 11:38:18 PM »
Neither positive or negative in thinking, but rather, the acceptance and love of all that which comes in life - good and bad. 

Amor Fati
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 11:52:43 PM »
Never underestimate the the power of negative thinking, then every event that happens unexpectedly becomes a positive.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2014, 11:53:17 PM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2014, 11:58:29 PM »

I'm tired of this shit where one is expected to live in eternal optimism. It's not courageous, brave, selfless or even intelligent.

My life is shit, I got a horrid mental condition, I haven't had a girlfriend in four fucking years. I work fucking hard at a job that will have my body destroyed by the time I'm forty. All my interests are a waste of time. I have few friends. It's winter and the only thing that even interests me anymore is food.

Anyways go fuck yourselves and your bullshit beliefs, and good luck on trying to have in sight on the nature of life.

Might as well kill yourself then. Your genes seem to be the weak kind. Don't procreate please.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 12:18:04 AM »
RetARd sounds like a whiny bitch.

May as well end it.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2014, 12:47:21 AM »
THINK POSITIVE
Mr. AZ 2003

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2014, 04:43:49 AM »
The problem with your line of thinking is that anyone who has ever achieved anything in this life has at one point embraced a delusional concept; the idea that they could manifest something in this world that didn't already exist, or they could implement something about themselves or their personality to change themselves for the better.

If someone turned around and said to you: "i'm going to invent the internet" and that technology did not already exist, would you not assume they were being delusional in their thought process? It is vision that has driven all human endeavour and it is not always rational. Our development as a species is not a rational outcome for a series of genetic mutations which somehow produced a being that was self-aware, and capable of love, compassion, and empathy. And has not just survived, but thrived in an otherwise cold and hostile universe in which the chance of even a single cell of a living thing surviving anywhere for more than a nanosecond is microscopically small.

And amidst the heart of this miraculous endeavour, all you can think about is how tough you have it, how hard your life is, how if only you had the opportunities other people had, that you could be successful. You are phenomenally small-minded, you don't have to be the best at something or even good at something to change this world for the better and have a positive impact on the lives of other people. Yet you choose to be bitter and small-minded because you think succumbing to the harshness of your reality is somehow noble.

Let me tell you this, you are only embracing *your* perception of the harshness of reality, and all perception is flawed. And seeing as we have already established you are a small-minded idiot, the fact you have so much faith in your perception of things is worrisome. You're pathetic, but not for the reasons you think you are.

Let me spell it out for you. Your perceptions are the foundation of your reality, if all your perceptions are negative then your reality is negative. But if the converse is true....

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2014, 04:49:25 AM »
RaTard, there is nothing wrong with the way you feel.  By speaking the truth you will aggravate a lot of getbiggers who utilise most of their energy maintaining a powerful wall of denial, minimising the truth of their fate and finding ways to circumvent the reality of their lives.  They have been raised to be delusional, to only be happy when they are deluded and imbued with false hope.  Such people find out way too late that they have been duped into believing absolute nonsense and lies.  Just as you have accepted some of the brutal truths associated with being born into the lower classes, you must accept that many of your fellow men will never have the fortitude to accept such harsh realities.  They will continue to comfort themselves with fairly floss thinking, constant distractions and superficial lifestyles.

You are in the initial stages of deeper realisations of reality, in time the shock of such revelations will simmer down and you will be able to discover your genuine self, your core beliefs and values and this in turn will connect you to many other genuine souls who have already travelled a similar path.  Be patient my friend, you have only just began a journey of self discovery so rare that the majority of people never even get a peek at what you are beginning to see.  Your inner life is the only one that matters, and uncovering that will only be blocked by not acknowledging your true feelings about your life and your fate.  You are beginning to experience the results of genuine and hardcore HONESTY, the likes of which the average getbigger fears more than death itself.

The average getbigger chasing muscles, a large bank account and the superficial in life doesn't even begin to explore their inner life.  You will find no support from them, pity them and make fun of them, but don't expect they are even close to understanding what you are saying, for they deceive everyone as a matter of habit, but most of all they deceive themselves.

He's not being honest, he's pitying himself by focusing entirely on the negative aspects of his existence. People do this because they want to absolve themselves of responsibility for feeling miserable. He's not taking ownership of his own thoughts and feelings, he is denying himself and in the process is actually stunting any true personal development. He is delusional if he thinks there is nothing positive about his existence.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2014, 04:55:05 AM »
He could be cold, he could be starving, he could be diseased.

He is comparing himself to a few genetic/social elite individuals and seeing how his life "sucks" by comparison. He's like a teenager lashing out at his parents because they bought him a ps2 instead of a ps3.

He is blind to the immensity of the suffering he could be experiencing and that people *do* experience in this world. And instead of being gracious for his privileged position of one of the minority of the people in this world who do actually have money for food and medicine, he whines like a fucking baby.

Fuck the OP and fuck anyone who facilitates this bullshit. Man up all of you.

MikMaq

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2014, 06:31:44 AM »
He's not being honest, he's pitying himself by focusing entirely on the negative aspects of his existence. People do this because they want to absolve themselves of responsibility for feeling miserable. He's not taking ownership of his own thoughts and feelings, he is denying himself and in the process is actually stunting any true personal development. He is delusional if he thinks there is nothing positive about his existence.
When the fuck did I say there was nothing positive. There's lots of positive shit, however that doesn't make all the negatives float away.

Might as well kill yourself then. Your genes seem to be the weak kind. Don't procreate please.

This would be likely I have aspergers, it's essentially the kiss of death when it comes to genetic fitness.

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2014, 06:34:21 AM »
life sucks if you aren't rich and need to rely on a salary

MikMaq

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2014, 06:40:10 AM »
life sucks if you aren't rich and need to rely on a salary
Life sucks if you die.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2014, 06:42:16 AM »
Life sucks if you die.
imagine you are loaded

and just work on some projects for fun

all these robots going to punch clocks everyday counting days to retirement

pathetic life

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2014, 06:43:17 AM »
I take it you are not Buddist?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2014, 06:43:25 AM »

think about it differently

either

feel hope = leads to creation

of

feel despair=leads to destruction

right now you are feeling despair bro and look where it leads you

its all about changing your state a mind

its hard to be positive but you can still have hope wich leads to creation!
A

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2014, 06:43:45 AM »
Son, you need the Bible.

If you want to further your delusion and compound your misery with a mind virus.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2014, 06:50:26 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:03 AM »
the bible is too much stuff that doesnt paint a clear picture

i
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2014, 06:59:26 AM »
2 of the most important things about being a human:

1)  we have the ability to imagine things that don't exist, and create them (no one said it would be easy, and you can't do it alone)  That's the good news

2)  we are the only species that understand that everything including ourselves, dies.  That is what makes us nuts but it's not our fault.

What you do with those 2 is up to you.

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2014, 08:39:03 AM »
joe average is like homer simpson

trapped in a paycheck to paycheck life, worthless job, two dumb kids, ugly wife, bald head and miserable

drinks a lot to ease the pain

never truly happy