Author Topic: Tired of the positive thinking shit.  (Read 13902 times)

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
Re: Tired of the positive thinking shit.
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2014, 01:18:44 PM »

watched the whole thing and this is a feelgood video to all failures

all talk

we all know the rich are much happier than the working class

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2014, 01:25:44 PM »
watched the whole thing and this is a feelgood video to all failures

all talk

we all know the rich are much happier than the working class

Wrong assumption.
Happiness is all about appreciation, not your circumstances.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2014, 01:27:04 PM »
Wrong assumption.

if you are rich you can retire young, live a simple life in thailand, sleep late everyday, pump iron, shoot roids and fuck whores

that's all i want from life

but since not rich i cannot do that and have to be a robot working all the time

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2014, 01:29:20 PM »
if you are rich you can retire young, live a simple life in thailand, sleep late everyday, pump iron, shoot roids and fuck whores

Not even trying to hide now halo, has baby momma got you on the crack pipe?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2014, 01:30:44 PM »

Really? Sounds like my idea of hell

(well, having all the women sounds alright)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »

I hear you and I hope you reach your goal someday.
The thing is this. Money is no guarantee for a happy life. It can help, but only when you spend it 'well'. There's no 'well' default, everyone's different.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
people are funny

working like robots 40-50hrs a week, at jobs they dont like

lack of sleep looking feeling like shti everymorning when that alarm goes they want to hang themselfs,

then blow their pathetic salaries on shiny telephones and automobiles to "impress" the other robots who are doing the same

everyday is another count down to the weekend, saturday even is another dreadful count down to another shit week and so it goes for another 40 years

nothing those feel good videos or books are changing about that

true happiness =  enough cash to never have to work again and just sleep, eat, fuck, bodybuild, hit the clubs, do what you want

lol @ people telling themselves lies tho

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2014, 01:33:52 PM »
I value his constructive videos on Youtube, but he's over-optimistic when he claims that any of us can become a millionair by following his guidelines.
in a way I agree w u. I firmly believe each n every one if us has some talent that no one else posseses in quite the same way. I believe each one of us has the potential to be way more successful than we currently are. By working hard, working hard on the right thing and always trying to stay positive coupled with a ton of strategies I really do believe that everyone can improve their position in life.  

Just suppose for a moment that this is 100% true. Would everyone do it?  No. So many reasons why we don't. We don't believe, we have mental conditions, drugs, dependency upon otters or govt, learned helplessness all kinds of shit.

So even if we all tried 100 percent would we all be millionaires?  Dunno. I'm not huge into absolutes when it comes to humans. Again too many variables.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2014, 01:36:28 PM »
Wrong assumption.

yes. Agreed. Many rich r very unhappy.

If u r already a happy person u all prolly be happier richer but if u r not happy to begin with money will not make u happy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »
Money =/= happiness.... Money can cause more problems... and if you hate your job, then no amount of money will make you happy.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »

do u live in America?  Our govt will allow u to do this now.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2014, 01:39:43 PM »
Nobody here works anyway so what is the point of this stupid thread?
To the OP, you should seriously consider suicide.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2014, 01:43:37 PM »
Sucks to be most of you, I have a job I love, I can roll in work at 11 wearing sweatpants, take all the time I need to work out over lunch break and get paid six figures and bonuses.

On the downside I sometimes work 70 hour weeks but again, it's doing something I love.

Thank god I didn't buy into the great lie that you need to go to college.

Op, post more vids of you reading the weather forecast. Those were fuckin awesome.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
Sucks to be most of you, I have a job I love, I can roll in work at 11 wearing sweatpants, take all the time I need to work out over lunch break and get paid six figures and bonuses.

On the downside I sometimes work 70 hour weeks but again, it's doing something I love.

Thank god I didn't buy into the great lie that you need to go to college.

Op, post more vids of you reading the weather forecast. Those were fuckin awesome.

Nobody is paying you six figures to suck their cock in dirty sweatpants

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »
Did the book start after Pete failed out of the NFL the first two times?

To the best of knowledge he was in the NFL for 16 years with winning records. He developed this philosophy after that. Created a dynasty at USC with winning one national championship coming within seconds of winning another. He has a national championship and Super Bowl ring. It took John Wooden 11 years before he won multiple consecutive national championships. He's now considered the greatest coach in history in any sport.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »
in a way I agree w u. I firmly believe each n every one if us has some talent that no one else posseses in quite the same way. I believe each one of us has the potential to be way more successful than we currently are. By working hard, working hard on the right thing and always trying to stay positive coupled with a ton of strategies I really do believe that everyone can improve their position in life.  

Just suppose for a moment that this is 100% true. Would everyone do it?  No. So many reasons why we don't. We don't believe, we have mental conditions, drugs, dependency upon otters or govt, learned helplessness all kinds of shit.

So even if we all tried 100 percent would we all be millionaires?  Dunno. I'm not huge into absolutes when it comes to humans. Again too many variables.

Absolutely, we all have certain talents, though not every talent is a cash cow.
I believe we need to be both optimistic, realistic and sometimes pessimistic, call it a journey...
Brian sums up good things in his videos about time management, the importance of good values and habits, being goal oriented, being responsible, etc.. all in a clear and logic way.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »
Nobody is paying you six figures to suck their cock in dirty sweatpants

Thankfully there's not much call for Tbombz's special skills in software development.

At least not outside the marketing department.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2014, 01:55:57 PM »
even a thick person can become rich, for instance be a builder and set up a company.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2014, 01:58:28 PM »
Go through RAtards post history......this shit doesn't end with him.

The guy WANTS to be miserable. And I'm tired of him blaming his aspbergers for every fucking thing. I know another guy that has aspbergers and he's one of the most successful happy mother fuckers there is. He's only 25 and he makes 6 figures.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2014, 02:01:47 PM »
Go through RAtards post history......this shit doesn't end with him.

The guy WANTS to be miserable. And I'm tired of him blaming his aspbergers for every fucking thing. I know another guy that has aspbergers and he's one of the most successful happy mother fuckers there is. He's only 25 and he makes 6 figures.

I believe he diagnosed himself, not even sure he really has ass burgers.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2014, 02:04:14 PM »
of course we are governed by many things. And influenced by many things.
But, most people have a choice in being happy, or rising above their misery, which for the most part is of their own making.
I was watching the Bertil Fox documentary, and Rick Wayne talked about how Bertil blamed his failures on others. And a judge and Rick had said that Bertil had the physique, but not the charisma, he lacked self confidence. So, what happens is, he became miserable and blamed his misery on others, instead of looking at himself.

You think you have a choice, and assuming otherwise is kinda problematic in some ways. But  your temperament, whether you're a positive or negative person for example, is not your doing.

You think Bertil decided to be a miserable, chose to lack charisma and self-confidence?
And who would choose to be miserable if it was a choice?

And just thinking of peoples' different temperaments show me their personalities rarely change... anyone here on getbig change from being a completely negative person to positive lately? And if they did, chances are they didn't "will" that change.

If it was a free choice we would all be like Arnold, full of charisma and positivity. Imagine the things we could accomplish? :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2014, 02:07:07 PM »
I believe he diagnosed himself, not even sure he really has ass burgers.

Haha...seriously????? :D

Wadda loser.  :'(

My friend with ACTUAL diagnosed Aspbergers went on some special "aspbergers" type meds and is flourishing even more than before.

RAtard has the most accurate handle on here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2014, 02:16:21 PM »
You think you have a choice, and assuming otherwise is kinda problematic in some ways. But  your temperament, whether you're a positive or negative person for example, is not your doing.

You think Bertil decided to be a miserable, chose to lack charisma and self-confidence?
And who would choose to be miserable if it was a choice?

And just thinking of peoples' different temperaments show me their personalities rarely change... anyone here on getbig change from being a completely negative person to positive lately? And if they did, chances are they didn't "will" that change.
I think we have some choices. True, to some extent my temperament is not wholly up to me. First your parents, and then experiences in life. You can choose to learn from them good or bad.

Bertil's experiences helped shaped him, but going from the docu, and Rick Wayne and others, Bertil chose to blame others for his failures, instead of looking at himself. Bertil seemed to think that all he needed was to be big and he would win. All he was doing was covering up his issues from when he was a kid. He had to be big, in order to be the man. But, it seemed like he chose not to work on other parts---his personality, charisma....

Getbig for what it is---we all have our issues. The problem is, many of negative people people believe like Bertil, just being big is enough, and then find out later on, that it is not.
Usually truly negative people revel in negativity. Like they say, misery loves company.
I believe until a person has an epiphany or they notice that being negative gets them nowhere and consciously decide to become positive, then they will stay on their same course. And you are correct, it is rare on here.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2014, 02:18:05 PM »

You claimed you were retired and living off record royalties.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2014, 02:20:22 PM »
You claimed you were retired and living off record royalties.
what are you talking about son