Author Topic: Worst steroid transformation you have seen on the internet?  (Read 7050 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Worst steroid transformation you have seen on the internet?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 06:09:59 AM »
I agree, but in this case, you barely need a year worth of training experience to tell that the dude in the OP is a joke.
Fuck yourself.......even if you looked godlike,I`d still fuck with you like it`s my job noob!!

Welcome to "The Thunderdome" gimmick.  ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 06:12:12 AM »
lol....

show me 1, just 1 natural arm as peeled and as large as halos.

just 1.

and a non ambiguous natural. not some jeff sied natty brah fagget.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »
Wes was the cover of several bodybuilding magazines back in the day.

What have you done besides talk shit sport?

Didn't personally insult Wes did I?

All I did was agreeing that the person in the picture had a weak build considering he roided, nothing else. A hint: read the title of the thread.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 06:36:25 AM »
lol @ picless members putting down others builds.  :D

You talking about me on that? I posted pictures of my physique, and this guy is from a different forum anyway.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 07:59:29 AM »
this lol.

He is baiting someone to say "Those arms aren't small, they actually look amazing"

Halo is 5'8 170lbs. When he ragged on the superhuman mutant beast that is Dan Green for being a "synthol'd midget" I lost any and all respect that I had or ever would have for that twink moron.

Dan Green is an elite powerlifter...why in the fuck would he synthol his fucking delts? It's completely ridiculous, and at 5'10 he is TALLER than you! ROFL if this makes him a midget then what does it make you??
man.....not to flame halo but what mr.green does in the gym and what you do are two totally diferent things.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 08:06:10 AM »
this lol.

He is baiting someone to say "Those arms aren't small, they actually look amazing"

Halo is 5'8 170lbs. When he ragged on the superhuman mutant beast that is Dan Green for being a "synthol'd midget" I lost any and all respect that I had or ever would have for that twink moron.

Dan Green is an elite powerlifter...why in the fuck would he synthol his fucking delts? It's completely ridiculous, and at 5'10 he is TALLER than you! ROFL if this makes him a midget then what does it make you??
Lol at having any respect at all in the first place.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 08:09:04 AM »
His "gear" probably isn't pharmaceutical grade. Wouldn't be surprised if he was doing a drug cocktail some guy made in a sink with a mixture of raw supplement and unrelated filler.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 08:14:29 AM »
His "gear" probably isn't pharmaceutical grade. Wouldn't be surprised if he was doing a drug cocktail some guy made in a sink with a mixture of raw supplement and unrelated filler.

uhhm, no, even ugl gear, the testosterone will atleast be real al of the time.

the worrst transformations on steroids are the ones where the ppl have bad diet and or overeat.

and if they have no idea about lifting and start from the getgo on gear.

and guess what its good that way, only with proper diet there will be results.very fair trade, wil make those oblivious and ignorant to this fact look like shit.

its realy not hard to walk 8% year round when on gear, relatively, but gotta kiss the regular diet patterns good byw forever.

easy as.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 08:17:13 AM »

the worrst transformations on steroids are the ones where the ppl have bad diet and or overeat.

and guess what its good that way, only with proper diet there will be results.very fair trade, wil make those oblivious and ignorant to this fact look like shit.

its realy not hard to walk 8% year round when on gear, relatively, but gotta kiss the regular diet patterns good byw forever.

easy as.

This
Fat fucker + steroids = fatter fucker

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 08:18:20 AM »

easy as.

If they're pure counterfeit, then they clearly won't have any effect over being natural. They might even adversely affect your health, since it's pure junk. So I don't agree that crap vs. prime gear is a small detail.

I realize you've been lean most of your adult life, even ripped at times, so saying 8% is easy comes naturally to you. But it isn't easy. The best proof is to go into any gym, and year in and out, the same people are fat, same ones are shredded, same ones are permabulker or hardgainer. The only ones who tend to be in shape are the ones who eat their rice & chicken meals out of plastic containers while training their clients, i.e. the trainers and local bodybuilders. And like you said, it's due to diet, not really the hormones they're taking.

8% is an achievement by any stretch of the imagination. To get there, like you've said correctly, you have to burn off not only subcutaneous but VISCERAL (i.e. the kind you're born with) fat. Most people never get close to that. And then you have the permabulkers who think they'd be ripped if they only lost 20lbs. They have no idea how small they'll be when they get a full six pack.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 08:27:36 AM »
95% of aas users are bloated shitsacks, all water and chicken mcnuggets.

I blame the internet for telling them they need to Eat More To Get Big every time someone posts on a retarded forum about their drug use

Halo has good arms, no real white natural looks anything like that

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 08:29:39 AM »

I blame the internet for telling them they need to Eat More To Get Big every time someone posts on a retarded forum about their drug use

Dude under that bucket load of water is a god like physique with lean muscle tasting like turkey meat which would give Diana Lin Bailley a squirting marathon
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 08:34:30 AM »
This
yah simple as that,most gains will be pure unadulterated water and fat.

they will be confused with muscle.then when dieting, if dieting, the rude awakeing will come.

newcomer and bad diet=soon permabulk look.the mind seems to get permabulked too, some never recover.

know ppl who prefer to stay at home bc of this instead of hitting the clubs and bars.not that they wouldnt like to go, they dont like to go in the "current" shape.

If they're pure counterfeit, then they clearly won't have any effect over being natural. They might even adversely affect your health, since it's pure junk. So I don't agree that crap vs. prime gear is a small detail.

I realize you've been lean most of your adult life, even ripped at times, so saying 8% is easy comes naturally to you. But it isn't easy. The best proof is to go into any gym, and year in and out, the same people are fat, same ones are shredded, same ones are permabulker or hardgainer. The only ones who tend to be in shape are the ones who eat their rice & chicken meals out of plastic containers while training their clients, i.e. the trainers and local bodybuilders. And like you said, it's due to diet, not really the hormones they're taking.

8% is an achievement by any stretch of the imagination. To get there, like you've said correctly, you have to burn off not only subcutaneous but VISCERAL (i.e. the kind you're born with) fat. Most people never get close to that. And then you have the permabulkers who think they'd be ripped if they only lost 20lbs. They have no idea how small they'll be when they get a full six pack.
one correction you talking about visceral fat is the very first to go.

read some studies on that, or everyone who got  shreded as hell, competiton level bodyfat,  will know.the visceral fat is almost all gone way before the last subcutane goes.

oh well, too bad, well 10% and under is kinda mandatory, i know its hard for a first timer, but its the lowest standard one has to achieve before they can even be consider bbuilder,frankly.

if one cant even manage that, this is the wrong sport.

yes many fatties think after 1 week of dieting and mere waterloss, that they already lose muscle and stop about there.

its their problem, not mine.

doesnt take an einstein to figure out that a ripped physique is basicaly bones,muscle and skin.

hm being shredded like i am at all times is "hard" even to me, the normal eating habbits i have long ago thrown overboard, or id be just as fat,its all diet fully agredd.

yah i never been fat,even in the fatleniko pic, thats not soo fat and that was my worst ever.
am used to sports of any kind since early age, this helps so much in the lonfg run.

but still, most ugls, atleast the test will be test.maybe underdose, but its steroids in it.

its not like those who were never even single digits needed to even think about anything but test.

it comes down to this.diet is a key element.wo it, all is destined to fail

the overeating and eating all 2-3 hrs patterns are kinda to blame.

to think that bit gear and that bit training suddenly one needs double the calories than normal is insane.

a whole marathon doesnt burn very many calories, to put it in perspective.

we have a hunger system in the body, eat when hungry, dont when not.

eat only whats needed, dont eat whats not.for macros i mean.,

i mean, by the 3 hrs logic wed be suppoed to wake up 3 times in the night to have a protein shake haha.

its a different thing when an experienced lifter shedules and sizes his meals in a way so he gets hungry after 2hrs every time and eats every 3 hrs.

but all size fits all diets from mags are always worse than the own bodily feeling out.

haha the 400gramms carbs cutting diets in flex are the "best".
n

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 08:34:54 AM »

easy as.

Yeah the forum the guy is from, is full of guys who think that lifting or natural lifting is pointless, that physique doesn't matter, or guys who haven't lifted and are scrawny or skinny fat who want to go on gear within their first month of lifting.

A bunch of internet nerds, who read posts from GH15 about tren and HGH and are convinced that they can't get a good natural physique, then try to order steroids off the internet, and run some cycles and make no gains.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 08:37:27 AM »
Also in other chat rooms or sites I have seen fat or skinny fat guys who brag about taking gear, or inject on cam, who still look awful. Usually these guys are early 20s, and recreational drug users ( drink, and use prescription drugs ) who just wind up looking more bloated or a bit bigger but still a bit fat and never get cut or lean.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:05 AM »

Yeah the forum the guy is from, is full of guys who think that lifting or natural lifting is pointless, that physique doesn't matter, or guys who haven't lifted and are scrawny or skinny fat who want to go on gear within their first month of lifting.

A bunch of internet nerds, who read posts from GH15 about tren and HGH and are convinced that they can't get a good natural physique, then try to order steroids off the internet, and run some cycles and make no gains.
i only say natural lifiting is pointless kinda, if one wants to get somewhat size.

its very much mandatory to train naturaly for a whole while and eat as good as possible before going on gear, or results will be absolute shit.as in no results.
not 1 muscle gained ,all fat all water.

it can be seen over and over everywhere.
n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 08:41:04 AM »
Yes - subcutaneous fat is the last fat to go. On that, most will agree. However, the visceral fat buried behind it, on your abdominal cavity (in the context of 6 packs), will not go at the same rate as your recently-acquired external fat.

The stages of fat burning through my personal observations of my own body were:

1) Draining excess water from previous eating habits.

2) Losing subcutaneous fat was that obtained in the last 3-12 months.

3) Losing more water as all this goes on, since water is to be found in fat as well as muscle (which is also lost in some degree - inevitable)

4) Losing the final stages of your visceral fat and seeing the "hard", flat-stomach look 95% of people at the gym will never see.

5) Losing the last vestiges of subcutaneous fat in the lower stomach, glutes, inner arms, thigh adductors, and face.

So it's fair to say you lose both types of fat concurrently, but one takes much longer to tap into because it's been there from birth, and the other is more residual and longer to finally oxidize.

Diet is everything. Until you make your peace with the fact that you can never eat like 99% of the population again, you will never be ripped. Even with clen, t3, dnp, ephedra, etc.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 08:41:28 AM »
i only say natural lifiting is pointless kinda, if one wants to get somewhat size.

its very much mandatory to train naturaly for a whole while and eat as good as possible before going on gear, or results will be absolute shit.as in no results.
not 1 muscle gained ,all fat all water.

it can be seen over and over everywhere.

the most important thing about natural training

is to get your tendons used to progressive overload

i wish i had a pound for every idiot that got an injury jumping straight on to gear in their first year
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 08:45:24 AM »
The other thing is, my statements are to be seen in the circumstances of a person who is not a bodybuilder or aspiring magazine model but a person with average genetics, meso-endo morphology, who wants to lose fat to the point of being in the single digits for the first time in their life (despite repeated past attempts). This type of person encompasses about 90% of people in gyms, since bodybuilders are relatively scarce on the ground in society. By that premise, strict carb control and consistent medium-high rep lifting with plenty of rest and 1g/lb protein is my opinion on the quickest way to get there. Not long cardio sessions, or "cheat" meals, or endless supplements the gym "gurus" sell you.

Drugs can help. But not nearly enough. You're better off without them if competing isn't your calling.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »
the most important thing about natural training

is to get your tendons used to progressive overload

i wish i had a pound for every idiot that got an injury jumping straight on to gear in their first year
Agreed, training naturally allows you to get a feel for training and what you are capable of.
Learn correct form and technique.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 08:49:37 AM »
The other thing is, my statements are to be seen in the circumstances of a person who is not a bodybuilder or aspiring magazine model but a person with average genetics, meso-endo morphology, who wants to lose fat to the point of being in the single digits for the first time in their life (despite repeated past attempts). This type of person encompasses about 90% of people in gyms, since bodybuilders are relatively scarce on the ground in society. By that premise, strict carb control and consistent medium-high rep lifting with plenty of rest and 1g/lb protein is my opinion on the quickest way to get there. Not long cardio sessions, or "cheat" meals, or endless supplements the gym "gurus" sell you.

Drugs can help. But not nearly enough. You're better off without them if competing isn't your calling.
haha yeah theyre in for becoming born again so to say.

Agreed, training naturally allows you to get a feel for training and what you are capable of.
Learn correct form and technique.
yah this,its like hadning over the keys of a lambo to someone who never driven any car, only on playstation.

n

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 09:38:57 AM »
Typical meat head reaction. "S-s-show me you physique brah or else don' speak"
You sound like Piana et al.

I guess you are one of those guys who thinks that one must be an elite level soccer player to critique a game?  ::)

Just say "I am a skinny - fat blob of a man but I have my opinion of what a good physique is" - it's obvious that you are ashamed of your build so just be a man and admit it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 09:40:53 AM »
You talking about me on that? I posted pictures of my physique, and this guy is from a different forum anyway.
I`M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT YOU?  LOL  :D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
Didn't personally insult Wes did I?

All I did was agreeing that the person in the picture had a weak build considering he roided, nothing else. A hint: read the title of the thread.

You pathetic pussy - back tracking like a bitch. I would hate myself too if I was that weak. You can fix your sad build but it's much harder to stop being a pussy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 09:42:04 AM »
This
Yup!!