Author Topic: All tough guys on getbig  (Read 6300 times)

the trainer

All tough guys on getbig
« on: February 15, 2014, 06:42:49 PM »
How many of you have gone to a dangerous part of town walk into a bar have a beer relax for a bit then walkout that takes real balls.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: All tough guys on getbig
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 06:43:35 PM »
How many of you have gone to a dangerous part of town walk into a bar have a beer relax for a bit then walkout that takes real balls.

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 06:49:26 PM »

Certainly not you. Haha

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 06:51:41 PM »
Certainly not you. Haha

Wrong I did it years ago as a dare, my friends drop me off then pick me up half hour later.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 06:53:50 PM »
Wrong I did it years ago as a dare, my friends drop me off then pick me up half hour later.

What the frick, man. What's the big deal? Go into the dive, order a drink and ... what? Some clown is gonna hassle you? If some tough guy does, smash him in the balls (he'll likely be, a. drunk, and therefore easy pickings, b. fat, weak, and in no way a threat to a dude with size and strength, c. not expecting a sudden smash to the ballage).

But the chance of this happening, if you're not making an ass of yourself, is slim.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 06:54:08 PM »

Haha, sure you did. You'd last about a :30 in East LA or So. central even during the day. lol

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 07:43:31 PM »
I do this all the time in New Orleans and the East. Whats the big deal?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 08:55:02 PM »
Just walk into a bar?  Are you mad?!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 08:59:51 PM »

You must be a total tool if this is a big deal for you...

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »
You must be a total tool if this is a big deal for you...

He is.  He talks tough but Adonis called his bluff and he chickened out

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 09:07:01 PM »
He is.  He talks tough but Adonis called his bluff and he chickened out

fuck off adonis gimmick, adonis wanted gloves and i said lets fight without gloves and he backed out.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 09:13:31 PM »
a TGIFridays with a black bartender does not constitue 'bad part of town'

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »
fuck off adonis gimmick, adonis wanted gloves and i said lets fight without gloves and he backed out.

You put conditions on the fight as a way of weasaling out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2014, 10:34:44 PM »
a TGIFridays with a black bartender does not constitue 'bad part of town'

Lolol

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »

Which town  ???

Foozle

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 11:37:35 PM »

You told TA to pick the rules.  He did, you backed out.  Everyone knows you are just another getbig pussy.  Anyone who missed it, read the link and tell the trainer how much he sucks:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517109.0

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 11:38:28 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 12:04:14 AM »
Trouble is bars is all about one thing.... AGE.

I have played some of the shittiest bars in Florida... I mean, straight dives... and for the most part, people are fairly polite from their mid-20s on.   They're trying to get laid, trying to hang out and relax, and they're really past trying to fistfight to work out their insecurities or impress other idiots. 

I guess by 25, most people grow up.  They start families.  If they're totally violent morons, they're in jail/killed off by then. 

I still work in younger bars from time to time... Rarely is there trouble, but I'm an employee with some sense of authority.  If I'm bald, 200 pounds and carrying an 80 pound amp over my head, just GTFO of my way already.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 12:19:27 AM »
Trouble is bars is all about one thing.... AGE.

I have played some of the shittiest bars in Florida... I mean, straight dives... and for the most part, people are fairly polite from their mid-20s on.   They're trying to get laid, trying to hang out and relax, and they're really past trying to fistfight to work out their insecurities or impress other idiots. 

I guess by 25, most people grow up.  They start families.  If they're totally violent morons, they're in jail/killed off by then. 

I still work in younger bars from time to time... Rarely is there trouble, but I'm an employee with some sense of authority.  If I'm bald, 200 pounds and carrying an 80 pound amp over my head, just GTFO of my way already.

You're the wisest man on getbig.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 12:22:56 AM »
And possibly the baldest.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 12:24:46 AM »
And possibly the baldest.

You know what they say about bald guys...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 12:28:20 AM »
We're top secret.  Too much glare for government satellites.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 12:52:34 AM »
This is a true story;

I went out for an evening run....sweats, sweatshirt, no makeup, etc.

I ended up in the worst part of a town....I was done my run and just walking down the street on my way home minding my own business......all the while looking like shit remember......and I got approached twice by men inquiring how much it cost for my services.

Both driving top notch vehicles.

I thought WTF? One actually grabbed my forearm......he wasn't forceful.....he was just assuming I'd get in the vehicle no problem.

It stayed on my mind and the next weekend I went back to one of the seedy seedy bars in that area. One of these bars had a hotel where there was one bathroom for all the guests.....yes it was that old and rundown. I ordered a vodka and orange juice......the orange juice was actual TANG.....again dead fucking serious. I sat by the one window that hadn't seen windex in years...and just watched the "ladies of the evening". I had no problems with any of the bar patrons.....it was a bunch of greasy natives that only had interest in getting shit faced and high.

No fucking joke....in my no make up/sweaty/oily faced appearance, I looked like a perfect ten compared to these girls. Pock marks as deep as a fucking crater and teeth worse than an Englishman you've ever come across.

First and only time in my life I could ever be considered a perfect 10.  :D But honestly.....any of you guys here would consider me a perfect ten that evening on that street.

When I walked home that evening one of the girls approached me and informed me I was "on her turf". She wasn't mean or threatening about it....just came over and approached me and told me "matter of factly". She then asked me for a cigarette (which I didn't have) and I was on my way. I could tell she didn't believe that I didn't have a cigarette. She seemed annoyed after I answered no.

So YES....I'VE BEEN TO THE BAD PART OF TOWN AND HAD A DRINK. Tang and Vodka is a much more badass drink than beer btw.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 02:31:41 AM »
You motherfuckers wouldn't last 5 minutes in my ghetto.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 02:50:18 AM »
Yeh Brixton and Peckham. ANd bad parts of Chicago USA. Its simple really, just wear your tap out clothing and no one will dare try anything!