Author Topic: To The Posters With Families....Would You Do This With Your Family????  (Read 5596 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: To The Posters With Families....Would You Do This With Your Family????
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 09:23:27 AM »
Between 12-22 maybe.

Then they'll thank them.  :)

This video will be played at the kids weddings one day.

Dontcha just love childless people who just fucking know they will be great parents one day?

Seriously, hon - you need to find someone that will live with you, impregnate you and STAY with you before you start calling the shots on what it takes to be a good parent.

As for the video - was lovely till it turned into a plug for their new venture...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »
Painfully unfunny desperate attempt at an internet 15 minutes. those people must be horrific to be around in real life, can you imagine how dad starts behaving if he's deprived of attention for more than a few minutes?

If your idea of humor is the "comedy" raps on SNL, robin Williams making "funny" voices or Americas funniest home videos I can see why you'd like this.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 10:01:36 AM »
Between 12-22 maybe.

Then they'll thank them.  :)

This video will be played at the kids weddings one day.
Because weddings are all about shaming and humiliating...

If you watch you can see this family is into fitness.....the children are well educated and involved in many healthy extra curricular activities.....the parents both work full time jobs and are clearly successful as shown by the house, car and neighborhood they live in.......

The mom is a milf and the dad is a dilf.

This is a healthy happy home.  :)

And they can obviously laugh at themselves.  :D
Take home message: a happy family is a materialistic family.

BTW: daddy looks very creepy. Reminds me of the way too friendly and touchy father of one the girls I tutored (maths and physics).

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 11:08:44 AM »
Painfully unfunny desperate attempt at an internet 15 minutes. those people must be horrific to be around in real life, can you imagine how dad starts behaving if he's deprived of attention for more than a few minutes?

If your idea of humor is the "comedy" raps on SNL, robin Williams making "funny" voices or Americas funniest home videos I can see why you'd like this.

Savage retort.

And true.

I would never attention-whore with my children. Great idea...put your little kids and wife up on youtube for the world to see (including all the psychos and pedos out there) so they can invade your family's private life.

Show some restraint and keep your private life private, for love of Pete.

How is this protecting and caring for your family?

Filming the fun little video is corny and good family fun. Send it to grandma, if you like. And that's it.

Posting it up on youtube is where things go drastically awry and take a turn from "wholesome fun" to "using your family for personal gain". Now what are you teaching your children?

A generation of parents whoring out their children for personal gain and wealth. I know it's always happened (parents using their children to get ahead)...just seems to be happening more than ever.

Best of luck to those kids...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 11:42:43 AM »
it will be funny when tmz informs us about their nasty divorce in some years from now.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 11:43:23 AM »
it will be funny when tmz informs us about their nasty divorce in some years.
jealousy is a bitch!
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 12:18:33 PM »
They live in Raleigh near a friend of mine a few streets over.  He says they are the most annoying, phony family ever.  :-\

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
Slut this is how it's done in London love.  :-*

Damn, it's painful how bad a Brit sounds rapping, with the exception of The Clash

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 12:36:43 PM »
Dontcha just love childless people who just fucking know they will be great parents one day?

Seriously, hon - you need to find someone that will live with you, impregnate you and STAY with you before you start calling the shots on what it takes to be a good parent.

As for the video - was lovely till it turned into a plug for their new venture...

I'd say having kids would be scary: how do you not mess them up? I perceive raising kids to be more like a baking recipe than a cooking recipe...little things could go wrong to fuck up the whole batch.

Oh and then the whole child birth thing seems terrifying

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
I'd say having kids would be scary: how do you not mess them up? I perceive raising kids to be more like a baking recipe than a cooking recipe...little things could go wrong to fuck up the whole batch.

it is terrifying. But once there here... you can only do the best you can. Once my son was born all the fear dissipated... I was indifferent for a while... but now that hes older, the recipie for success seems fairly simple... love your child, make sure they know theyre loved, set boundaries and dont be afraid to say no, be the PARENT, not the friend, be consistent and fair, dont cave just because theyre crying and you canr deal with it....... and most of all, make sure both parenrs are in their life and show them love and affection.

I know thats an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I cant tell you how many of our friends are raising kids on their own and not having a mother or father in their in their lives is causing irreparable damage. They sons without fathers are griing up having no idea how to be a man, so they're either effiminate or wildly over compensating, or theyre just ain punks, the girls seeing their mom bring home different dudes every week are growing up getting preggo at a young age and have no idea how to be in a normal relationship... or they have serious daddy issues and are out trying to get back at their single father by fucking every scumbag she knows.

kids from both gendsra learn a lot of their life skills from both parents... lacmking one or the other can cause horrible bitterness and serious self esteem/personality problems.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
So much cynicism in this thread.

:D

I still love it.  :)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 04:53:02 AM »
Any nudes of the mom surface yet?
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 07:58:54 AM »

It's hard to know how much is nature and how much is nurture or what is right and wrong.

My son and daughter are complete opposites. He's very laid back, doesn't ask for much, when told he can't have something he's totally fine with it, has no shyness when it comes to conversing with adults or speaking publicly - sometimes I wonder if he's not too laid back.

My daughter - well it's like living with the Tasmanian Devil. She is wild, devious, cunning, totally fearless. She is the youngest, which could be the reason for it but she is constantly testing the boundaries in a way her brother simply never did. When told she can't have something she'll run the whole gamut from tears to kicking and screaming - even though we don't give into it.  Most of the time she's great but if she decides to be awkward, she will.

It can be tiresome sometimes and it's easy to occasionally lose your temper. Other times you can burst out laughing even when you are trying to scold them because you want them to not do something that is

But really - who knows if each little thing you are doing is right or wrong?  Maybe they'll just appreciate the effort...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 08:01:26 AM »
So much cynicism in this thread.

:D

I still love it.  :)

Cheesy activities must be a woman & gay thing...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 08:22:38 AM »
MILF!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2014, 08:44:36 AM »
It's hard to know how much is nature and how much is nurture or what is right and wrong.

My son and daughter are complete opposites. He's very laid back, doesn't ask for much, when told he can't have something he's totally fine with it, has no shyness when it comes to conversing with adults or speaking publicly - sometimes I wonder if he's not too laid back.

My daughter - well it's like living with the Tasmanian Devil. She is wild, devious, cunning, totally fearless. She is the youngest, which could be the reason for it but she is constantly testing the boundaries in a way her brother simply never did. When told she can't have something she'll run the whole gamut from tears to kicking and screaming - even though we don't give into it.  Most of the time she's great but if she decides to be awkward, she will.

It can be tiresome sometimes and it's easy to occasionally lose your temper. Other times you can burst out laughing even when you are trying to scold them because you want them to not do something that is

But really - who knows if each little thing you are doing is right or wrong?  Maybe they'll just appreciate the effort...
This...

I'm finding that it's extremely hard to know if you're doing the right thing or not.... so you just have to do your best.. There is no real right or wrong (short of letting your kid do whatever the hell they want/beat them, obviously), so you have to just tempter your reactions and use your best judgement... also important, as you kinda touched on, to make sure that both parents are standing together, and the kid isn't pitching one against the other. Make sure that you don't give in when they try and manipulate you into giving them what they want.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »
This...

I'm finding that it's extremely hard to know if you're doing the right thing or not.... so you just have to do your best.. There is no real right or wrong (short of letting your kid do whatever the hell they want/beat them, obviously), so you have to just tempter your reactions and use your best judgement... also important, as you kinda touched on, to make sure that both parents are standing together, and the kid isn't pitching one against the other. Make sure that you don't give in when they try and manipulate you into giving them what they want.

I am also a big believer in exposing my son to all sorts of things to see if he wants to do them. He played a little football, played a little baseball, swam competitively, rode horses competitively. All of it stuck for a while. I just want to make sure that he does something NOT for us, but for himself.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2014, 08:58:28 AM »
I am also a big believer in exposing my son to all sorts of things to see if he wants to do them. He played a little football, played a little baseball, swam competitively, rode horses competitively. All of it stuck for a while. I just want to make sure that he does something NOT for us, but for himself.
Yes! I have a friend whos parents lived vicariously through him, forced him to do all kinds of shit he hated.... and he resented them and now doesn't even see his parents...

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »
:o

Shame they didn't get a home invasion for christmas.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:35 AM »
Yes! I have a friend whos parents lived vicariously through him, forced him to do all kinds of shit he hated.... and he resented them and now doesn't even see his parents...
That's how it goes.

I expose my kids to everything. The boy is an intellectual type... into art, history, math.

The girl is the runner and jumper... she is into MMA, basketball, anything that requires physical exertion. They are 2 different people doing their own things.

I do laugh at how parents act like they can control their kids.

You do the best you can and you hope everything you've taught them sticks... That's how it works.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »
:o

no, i have too much self respect..... ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2014, 01:18:51 PM »
Shame they didn't get a home invasion for christmas.

Epic first post!  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2014, 07:53:25 AM »
Literally?

Stop being stupid of course not literally.

So no sarcasm here, disappointing..

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2014, 07:58:16 AM »
it is terrifying. But once there here... you can only do the best you can. Once my son was born all the fear dissipated... I was indifferent for a while... but now that hes older, the recipie for success seems fairly simple... love your child, make sure they know theyre loved, set boundaries and dont be afraid to say no, be the PARENT, not the friend, be consistent and fair, dont cave just because theyre crying and you canr deal with it....... and most of all, make sure both parenrs are in their life and show them love and affection.

I know thats an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I cant tell you how many of our friends are raising kids on their own and not having a mother or father in their in their lives is causing irreparable damage. They sons without fathers are griing up having no idea how to be a man, so they're either effiminate or wildly over compensating, or theyre just ain punks, the girls seeing their mom bring home different dudes every week are growing up getting preggo at a young age and have no idea how to be in a normal relationship... or they have serious daddy issues and are out trying to get back at their single father by fucking every scumbag she knows.

kids from both gendsra learn a lot of their life skills from both parents... lacmking one or the other can cause horrible bitterness and serious self esteem/personality problems.

Shockwave - I agree with your viewpoint. Not often I get to read a viewpoint I agree with on this site. You are welcome at my house anytime during the summer on the patio...bring your kids and they can play with mine and we'll have a beer and chill and talk about important stuff, such as men in thongs. And wonder where our wives are...

I suppose that doesn't make us right...but since I'm an arrogant prick, I will say it does.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »
Something is wrong with my post before this. My words went into the box instead of the place where they are supposed.

You need a close "quote" like this
Code: [Select]
[/quote]
To close the nested quotes.