Author Topic: NBA AllStar game.  (Read 1598 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
NBA AllStar game.
« on: February 16, 2014, 05:26:56 PM »
Watching rappers run around before the player intros.  Damn Busta Rhymes got fat.

ZOD

• Getbig II
Re: NBA AllStar game.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 08:31:03 PM »
allstar weekend gets more cringe worthy every year.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 02:01:24 AM »

Agreed.  It's very contrived and I'm tired of all the phony excitement. 

Just play the game on Sunday and cut out all the other bullshit.

antypeak

• Getbig I
  • anty881209wong 140218
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 12:46:03 AM »
YUP,Totally agree.Especially the Dunk contest,what a shit that I just start waiting for highlight,it ends.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 02:19:45 AM »
Being a Portland guy I gotta speak on something.

Lillard being in 5 events was very cool. However I hear criticism against the west coach for not playing him more than 8 mins. Do you think that's a legit criticism?  I'm not sure. I think his thought process might have taken into account he already did 4 events and maybe was tired, or that he already got enough exposure. What you? 

Also nice to see 2 Blazers in the all star game since Clyde and Unle Cliffy Cliff Robinson.

As far as the changes this year, meh didn't care for them too much. Especially the dunk contest. But I guess it's all about having fun.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 03:07:16 AM »

I never cared for it, the only dunk contest I watched, was when JR rider won...that was over 10 yrs ago.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 05:36:33 AM »
I never cared for it, the only dunk contest I watched, was when JR rider won...that was over 10 yrs ago.

I used to watch back when Dominique was in them but since then not many dunk contests have been worth a shit.  Dominique was the fucking man back in the day.  He was a great player too.  He never won a ring so most people don't give him his due.  I love Blake Griffin's in-game dunks but even the dunk contest he was in sucked.  Vince Carter had a couple sick dunks years ago.  The NBA just needs to accept that the dunk contest has run it's course and stop it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 01:46:48 PM »
I used to watch back when Dominique was in them but since then not many dunk contests have been worth a shit.  Dominique was the fucking man back in the day.  He was a great player too.  He never won a ring so most people don't give him his due.  I love Blake Griffin's in-game dunks but even the dunk contest he was in sucked.  Vince Carter had a couple sick dunks years ago.  The NBA just needs to accept that the dunk contest has run it's course and stop it.

Agreed.
The All star game gives me a break from the NBA. I don't think I have seen a All-star game since Shaq stopped being a all-star. Its a circus, I hate that kind of game, I like competitive games...not bullshitting games like the All-star game.