Author Topic: Fuck My Life Uncle Junior Is A Man Of His Word.  (Read 7304 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Fuck My Life Uncle Junior Is A Man Of His Word.
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
Would love to gamble with uncle junior.

Would love to be a set of dice that you roll.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 06:27:47 PM »
Sorry Gal..I'm interested in more than a one night fuck.  :(

That is something that even I can get.

no, i dont mean that.

i mean so you have whole swarms going after you, not for a quick fuck.

im suprised how many women arent aware of their tools
n

dustin

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »
BS. Fort McMurray, huh? I have a brother who has a business there. Big place now, but what keeps you so far up north?

Money. If you don't blow it on cocaine and liquor then Fort Mac is a gold mine. Shortly after graduating from high school, a lot of my friends would disappear for a couple of years and come back home with enough money to buy a home and pay off half the cost right then and there. I'm talking about dumb mother fuckers that graduated by the skin of their teeth. The trades are good there. I should have got my welding ticket and moved there straight after high school. Kicking myself in the ass for not doing that.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »
He actually sent me a dildo last week.
That was me bro

dustin

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 06:34:47 PM »
That was me bro

I should have known. It felt already used! I only tested the tip, just to see if it fits of course (no homo) >:( ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 06:36:16 PM »
I should have known. It felt already used! I only tested the tip, just to see if it fits of course (no homo) >:( ;D
;D

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 06:40:28 PM »

Lmao! I spit my coffee out...at work. Haha!

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 06:42:43 PM »
no, i dont mean that.

Curious...how should women do this?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 06:45:24 PM »
I do get hit on plenty but look at where I live. And look at the camp lifestyle......at one camp I was at their was 5000 people.....less than 400 women and the rest men.

It seems to me that so many guys my age have addictions though....or they are workaholics.
Money, money, money.

The irony is that we make amazing money up here regardless.......even on a regular 84 hour schedule.

If these guys aren't taking home $10000 a month gross they aren't happy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 06:47:33 PM »
But if I lived/worked in a normal male/female to ratio I reckon I wouldn't get hit on much at all. I really don't know.

I'm not ugly by any stretch but I'm certainly not glamorous.

I'm also not "the life of the party". I'm not shy but I'm not outgoing. Seriously....Getbig is where I'm outgoing.

I am intelligent though, and highly educated....that does seem to draw some guys towards me.

I'd love to have fake tits for one week. Just to see. I'd wear lowcut everyday.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 06:52:01 PM »
Curious...how should women do this?
ah, this is not so fast explained.

but i can claim expertise on this, meddled in the right path of life to learn things.

its also bit individual.

bs, its relatively easy bc the "competiton" is pretty unaware overall.

n

dustin

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
I know a few girls out there making mad cash. They're usually QCs or some cushier position, but you have to be prepared to work hard out there.

Some of my friends at various camps spend their free time getting juiced as fuck and training hard as nails. But I heard that some of the camps there are cracking down on steroids for some reason. Does anyone know what's up with that? They threatened my buddy and said they're gonna start piss testing at some camps. Not sure if it's BS or not, but a lot of big boys there juice hard and do tons of GH.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »
[qu5#msg7337565 date=1392605521]

but i can claim expertise on this, meddled in the right path of life to learn things.

its also bit individual.

[/quote]

Now I'm curious, too.

I'd say it's some combination of infallible confidence and joy of life. That seems to attract any gender and orientation

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »
no, i dont mean that.

talk about this

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 06:57:39 PM »
number girl, ill remmeber to send a pm asap of a small collection, and then you can tell bikini if theres some merit to it.

:D

talk about this
wil do at later point, am bit in a hurry
n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 07:00:11 PM »
Would love to be a set of dice that you roll.

I would have to blow on them first.  ;)

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 07:05:29 PM »
number girl, ill remmeber to send a pm asap of a small collection, and then you can tell bikini if theres some merit to it.

:D

wil do at later point, am bit in a hurry

:)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 07:06:30 PM »
I know a few girls out there making mad cash. They're usually QCs or some cushier position, but you have to be prepared to work hard out there.

Some of my friends at various camps spend their free time getting juiced as fuck and training hard as nails. But I heard that some of the camps there are cracking down on steroids for some reason. Does anyone know what's up with that? They threatened my buddy and said they're gonna start piss testing at some camps. Not sure if it's BS or not, but a lot of big boys there juice hard and do tons of GH.

It's not steroids....it's drugs in general.

You need a prescription for any needles you may have now, whereas before you could just claim diabetic and get through security.

However camp is the ideal place to getbig.......you have all the food and all the food choices you could ever want.....a well equipped gym......at the bigger camps 3-4 gyms......and you stay on a strict schedule.

We get drug and alcohol tested regularly. At least I do....some contractors are more lax with the testing.

But it's only really for coke/heroin/meth/pot/lsd and alcohol.

I just got tested last Tuesday....I couldn't produce enough urine because stupidly I just went before the test....so I had to wait with a nurse and she gave me 7 oz water every 15 minutes and I had to urinate at the one hour mark. You aren't allowed to flush the toilet and she stands at the curtain listening to you pee. Immediately she takes a temp reading of the urine to make sure you didn't sneak it in under your clothes.

It's strict.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 07:08:44 PM »
[qu5#msg7337565 date=1392605521]

its also bit individual.

Now I'm curious, too.

I'd say it's some combination of infallible confidence and joy of life. That seems to attract any gender and orientation
its many little points adding up, numbers girl can then summarize the essay

yeah its like wheel of fortune with confidnce eventuay come all the other good things.

n

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 07:19:38 PM »

You need a prescription for any needles you may have now, whereas before you could just claim diabetic and get through security.

However camp is the ideal place to getbig.......you have all the food and all the food choices you could ever want.....a well equipped gym......at the bigger camps 3-4 gyms......and you stay on a strict schedule.

We get drug and alcohol tested regularly. At least I do....some contractors are more lax with the testing.

I just got tested last Tuesday....I couldn't produce enough urine because stupidly I just went before the test....so I had to wait with a nurse and she gave me 7 oz water every 15 minutes and I had to urinate at the one hour mark. You aren't allowed to flush the toilet and she stands at the curtain listening to you pee. Immediately she takes a temp reading of the urine to make sure you didn't sneak it in under your clothes.

It's strict.

What do you do for a living? This is part of your job?

dustin

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »

It's strict.

I can understand the other recreational drugs being a danger, but I laughed when I heard about steroid testing. My friends are at good camps though. They always post pics of stuff like boiled chicken breasts and egg white omelettes. I don't know what camps they're at, but they're all competing so it's got decent enough food to work all day and diet down. Must be awesome. 8)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »
What do you do for a living? This is part of your job?

I am a scientist with a specialty in AQ chemistry. Right now I am doing more engineering though. I'm also taking some more engineering courses. I studied both in University.

I just got a brand new job offer which I am about to accept...I will be posting more about it in General Topics this week.

However it's not my job that requires the testing....it is the oilsands lifestyle......laborers, tradesmen, engineers, janitorial staff, office staff all have to do this testing. The sites are extremely dangerous.

This is a pic of a typical oilsand site....this one has a mining process.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 07:35:14 PM »
Thanks

Added

AVBG

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 07:39:18 PM »
Cool story BS.  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 07:41:02 PM »
Here is Jeremy the Giraffe with the gifts.