Author Topic: Is it true that we recommend we eat less processed foods?  (Read 5545 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Is it true
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2014, 09:51:39 PM »
You foolish man. I AM a scientist.

And any intelligent person will realize that whatever argument you or anyone else puts forth can be countered with scientific evidence.

We could go back and forth for pages disputing claims for absolutely anything.

However one tends to go where the MOST evidence is. You, however do not.

You are wrong wrong wrong. Science is always.right first time never been proven wrong.ever.

Science proved first time Anabolics would not have any performance.enchancing.e ffects n they were right.

And also the world.is flat.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2014, 09:54:55 PM »

You are wrong wrong wrong. Science is always.right first time never been proven wrong.ever.

Science proved first time Anabolics would not have any performance.enchancing.e ffects n they were right.

Damn well you've countered my argument brilliantly.

TA MUST be right in his assertions!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »
Damn well you've countered my argument brilliantly.

TA MUST be right in his assertions!

This just in all over every news station.CBS NBC reports new findings by researchs.

Everything. TA has ever said about nutrition is wrong and he is possible a screw loose from.wearing his mother's underwear and blowing his fucking brains out.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »

What do you do?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2014, 10:08:59 PM »
What do you do?

I'm laughing...I don't understand the question really.

I do research in the oilsands. Although I'm switching careers here. My background is chemistry and engineering.

In the oilsands I've studied air, soil, bitumen, ore, water quality.....reclamation. ...plant processes.....mining processes, etc.

In university I researched a lot of nutritional/food chemistry.

I go a bit bazonkers when people insist fake sugars are "death". But I don't like to get into the debates on this board.....people are right because "the internet said so".  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2014, 10:15:17 PM »

I do research in the oilsands. Although I'm switching careers here. My background is chemistry and engineering.

In the oilsands I've studied air, soil, bitumen, ore, water quality.....reclamation. ...plant processes.....mining processes, etc.

I go a bit bazonkers when people insist fake sugars are "death". But I don't like to get into the debates on this board.....people are right because "the internet said so".  ::)

lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2014, 10:34:58 PM »
adonis is playing semantics.

hes saying the sugar scare is reasonless i see.

the governments say a little bit sugar daily is fine.they dont demonize it.

theres smart calculators out there which can be used by non experts, but as ive said its pointless if one wont be caring anyway.

Adonis is trolling again
Guy eats shit and looks like shit.

Ace

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2014, 10:43:13 PM »
Adonis is trolling again
Guy eats shit and looks like shit.

well man

i was "eating like shit" here as well, and i'd say i look kinda RIPPED and SEPARATED 8)

ate big macs, tirimusi ice creams, potatoe chips and such

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
A bowl of wheaties and.high protirn dinner will not make a healthy micronutrients profile.

We are meant to.survive off much more nutrient rich itemsm ever compare a meal of.beef liver to wheaties?

Where's your b12 in wheaties.

Any meat m dark greens blows any cereal out of water in that sense. And micronutrients are what really matter.
There is 100 percent of the RDA in my Bran Flakes Cereal per serving and I have a minimum of 2 servings per day.

This does not account for all of my b12 as I eat a lot of other things during the day.

So yes, there is a ton of b12 in Bran Flakes or wheaties type cereals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »

And any intelligent person will realize that whatever argument you or anyone else puts forth can be countered with scientific evidence.

We could go back and forth for pages disputing claims for absolutely anything.

However one tends to go where the MOST evidence is. You, however do not.
1. I have no idea what you are.
2. You were dead wrong when you used to think aspartame was bad.  You made up your mind first until you actually looked at the evidence and Science (something that you are failing to do here)
3. I do not believe there are any counters to the Science I have highlighted as they are indisputable. 
4. I only go where the overwhelming majority of evidence and Science takes me, nothing else.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2014, 11:03:50 PM »
But ur really going.to tell me ull ne healthy if.we both ate exact same calories carbs n fats n protirn a day. If I ate 2000 calls of.red meat. Green vegi. Fruit. Good oils flax and coconutoil.

And u ate half good n half cals.from sleeves of Oreos ur be healthier really just cause our cals.r the same.be honest..
Yes.  I could choose different foods in addition to the Oreos in order to manipulate my nutrition to come out "better" than yours.  Better in this case means more nutrient dense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2014, 11:05:19 PM »

But I can dig up a ton of your posts on here where you were wrong or had no clue about nutrition.  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2014, 11:06:04 PM »
well man

i was "eating like shit" here as well, and i'd say i look kinda RIPPED and SEPARATED 8)

ate big macs, tirimusi ice creams, potatoe chips and such

Impressive as always my friend!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2014, 11:06:15 PM »
But I can dig up a ton of your posts on here where you were wrong or had no clue about nutrition.  ???

Go do it please.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2014, 11:08:25 PM »
The strange thing is I rarely talk about diet besides banter.

I'm looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of posts about nutrition from me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2014, 11:12:05 PM »

I answered your PM by the way my friend!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »
Go do it please.
Ok.

Its the preservativesv that shock the body and cause one to feel like hell. If you've been away from preservative s for awhile, your body will react when you ingest them after a break.
Wrong.

Totally wrong.  Your body does not have any special signals to "detect" a preservative.  You actually think you know EXACTLY when you are eating Seaweed, which is a common preservative and is all natural?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2014, 11:16:08 PM »
The strange thing is I rarely talk about diet besides banter.

I'm looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of posts about nutrition from me.
Kind of like that Doug Miller interview you made up where he talked about myostatin deficiency (never happened).   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2014, 11:20:19 PM »
I know many women and a couple men that have metabolic damage/adrenal fatigue. They eat WAY below maintenance and can't lose a fucking pound.

A calorie is NOT a calorie.
Way to marry two unrelated statements in the hopes of making some sore of coherent (totally incoherent) correlation.

Sometimes I wish Getbig had a moron filter or something of the sort.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2014, 11:21:09 PM »
If a calorie is a calorie why don't we see pro bodybuilders diet down on beef jerky and chocolate bars.

Do they enjoy veggies, chicken and oats more so? Oh wait.....they are lower calorie so you can eat more of them....right?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2014, 11:29:36 PM »
I answered your PM by the way my friend!

Thanks. Like I.said I.have respect.since I.truely believe your natural.

But I.def do beg to differ that why eat the box full.of.Oreos of 1000 clas.of carbs. Cals I mean. When u could.get more micro nutrients from 1000 cals.of carbs from more micro nutrient sources.

I.strongly feel the rda requirmemts is.just to. Sustain life not be over healthpy athlete needs tho.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2014, 11:31:02 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=448003.msg6431174#msg6431174

What's Worse? Sugars Or Saturated Fats?
« on: November 14, 2012, 07:14:24 PM »
In your opinion...health wise and for fat loss?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2014, 11:34:55 PM »
Thanks. Like I.said I.have respect.since I.truely believe your natural.

But I.def do beg to differ that why eat the box full.of.Oreos of 1000 clas.of carbs. Cals I mean. When u could.get more micro nutrients from 1000 cals.of carbs from more micro nutrient sources.

I.strongly feel the rda requirmemts is.just to. Sustain life not be over healthpy athlete needs tho.
I wouldn`t necessarily eat 1000 in Oreos ever, but one could do it and still make up their nutrients with the remaining calories for a healthy diet if they were so inclined to do so.  No idea why someone would want to try that though.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2014, 12:05:57 AM »
Its not semantics.  Its called facts and evidence.  Too many calories are the culprit and nothing else.  It does not matter where they come from.
true for your health and weight it doesnt mather if all your calories come from alcohol or proteins carbs and fat   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2014, 12:07:10 AM »
true for your health and weight it doesnt mather if all your calories come from alcohol or proteins carbs and fat   ::)
???