Author Topic: The coming economic crash/reset  (Read 2868 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The coming economic crash/reset
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:32 AM »
When this happens and it will soon, do you plan on staying in your country? USA will be hit the hardest and will be a bitch to china for resources. I hope you're are ready. This shit is no joke.

I'm going to Africa to find my Hebrew/Heeboe/Ebo/Igbo Tribal nation and call it a day. I aint stickin around this joint. It's over. You white Americanos should get familiar with your motherland. You'll not want to be here.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: The coming economic crash/reset
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:07:51 AM »
When this happens and it will soon, do you plan on staying in your country? USA will be hit the hardest and will be a bitch to china for resources. I hope you're are ready. This shit is no joke.

I'm going to Africa to find my Hebrew/Heeboe/Ebo/Igbo Tribal nation and call it a day. I aint stickin around this joint. It's over. You white Americanos should get familiar with your motherland. You'll not want to be here.

A U unemployed again  ;D

NightTrain

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:08:30 AM »
Send me home to mother russia!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:09:48 AM »
A U unemployed again  ;D

No dipshit. Why would that be funny of was?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:13:48 AM »

That's right, Africa is the place to be in a First World Financial Meltdown.   ::)
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:19:03 AM »
That's right, Africa is the place to be in a First World Financial Meltdown.   ::)

You've proven yourself to be a dipshit of the highest order, and a meltdown artist. Of course it wont make sense to you. It's not suppose to.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 01:55:08 AM »
You've proven yourself to be a dipshit of the highest order, and a meltdown artist. Of course it wont make sense to you. It's not suppose to.
I'm glad I can't make sense of your nonsense, weren't you predicting armageddon in 2012 that never came to pass.

V

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 03:20:51 AM »
I hope i comes quickly. I am tired of waiting, been earing that for years.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 03:24:13 AM »
I'm thinking Hawaii will be good. Lots of fertile land.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 03:25:00 AM »
The folks remaining in the USA after will not be of good cheer, will be well armed and have lots of nukes. I doubt we are going to be anyone's "bitch".

There are MANY things worse than economic default.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 03:34:15 AM »
Wiggs if you dont find what you are looking for in africa you are always welcome to live with me in the northern parts of sweden. You can reunite with the samish people here im sure they to where black at the beginning

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 03:35:38 AM »
Wiggs if you dont find what you are looking for in africa you are always welcome to live with me in the northern parts of sweden. You can reunite with the samish people here im sure they to where black at the beginning

All of Europe was black until 1798...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 04:00:23 AM »
China would collapse in all ways possible. Everything built and established for the last 30 years is completely dependent on rising export to west, to the point where China is already cooking the book with fake-shipments.

The only thing China can do is to continue lending money to USA and Europe to keep us propped up and buying their goods.

Everything is planed out this way since after WWII, keep nations dependent on each other for survival, hence less chance for WWIII.

Looks like tremendous success so far!

Economic collapse is almost impossible, save for a cataclysmic events of some sort. All in all very unlikely.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 04:44:08 AM »

wigs

it is starting to look like you are playing the odds here

you predict the end of the world every six months

T

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
I'd much rather be here in America than anywhere else when the stuff hits the fan.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 05:54:58 AM »

I thought Hebrews were sons of Canaan, the current Jordan/Lebanon...etc region?

But Africa, yes its good to go there, seeing as 70% of the population lives in conditions like the below, economic boom or crash, its always the same...unaffected:

S

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 06:12:47 AM »
1. Learn how to speak Mandarin.

2. Get as much water, food and gold/silver as you can.

3. Don't forget the ammo.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:18 AM »

Already putting my plan into action, I just hope it doesn't happen for a few more years so that I may get my affairs in order.  Have a private German tutor, and have already called the Consulate in DC to see about what is needed for me to obtain resident alien status/buying property.  If you go to Africa, do you have plans on learning the language?  Godspeed my Hebrew brother.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 06:24:34 AM »

::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 06:38:25 AM »

What?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 06:40:40 AM »
Already putting my plan into action, I just hope it doesn't happen for a few more years so that I may get my affairs in order.  Have a private German tutor, and have already called the Consulate in DC to see about what is needed for me to obtain resident alien status/buying property.  If you go to Africa, do you have plans on learning the language?  Godspeed my Hebrew brother.

Africa? WTF? New Zealand, baby!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 09:21:44 AM »
The folks remaining in the USA after will not be of good cheer, will be well armed and have lots of nukes. I doubt we are going to be anyone's "bitch".

There are MANY things worse than economic default.

The nukes are no property of the folks, in fact it could be used against you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 09:26:31 AM »
The nukes are no property of the folks, in fact it could be used against you.

In the absence of a functional government, they are the property of whoever is stuck in the hole with them.

alabama ftw

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »
Will the spacelizards survive comet Ison?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 11:38:38 AM »

lol of all the  crazy things wiggs have said on getbig that must be one of the crazyest