Author Topic: Samir Bannout saying todays champs are nothing without gear.  (Read 10245 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Samir Bannout saying todays champs are nothing without gear.
« on: February 17, 2014, 06:27:43 AM »
here is the heated conversation on his facebook page.                                                                                                                              
Sheraz zane is so over rated.any one bring that physique on today,s stage will be straight out of top 10 in national level show.
February 10 at 4:10pm · Like

Samir Bannout Lala, this picture intended to say: practice your posing routine NO MORE OR LESS... Zane is NOT overrated, you just don't know anything about this game. Start wrestling my friend .. And if Zane weigh 230 lbs. shredded with his shape & style...can he still get blown away. LOL.
February 10 at 5:26pm · Like · 4

Samir Bannout And Lala, I can turn you into a MONSTER in one year (1).. You think you can win the Olympia for just being a "MONSTER" just ask Marcus Rhul that question!?
February 10 at 5:31pm · Like

Lala Sheraz Samir Bannout you are right about one thing no matter what I take I can not be a pro or even a decent national competitor.i know my genetics I am not delusional.i dont think zane was genetically capable to be 230lb because if he could he would.you think he hold himself back from growing.his posing has no flow at all like top poser labrada, makkawy,paris or even ed corney.....roonie, flex wheeler, lee heny, yates are the top genetic freaks to ever walk thebodybuilding world.although you, makkaway, padilla, shawn ray, labrada,robby are in the league of your own.i did not mean to offend any one.i only say what I think is right and I have logic and reason to back it up.
February 10 at 9:41pm · Like

Lala Sheraz Greag Greg Donaldson its not fair to bash today's pro body uilders by picking up examples of few synthol junkies.nam one guy in top 6 olympians who fit into your criteria of todays bodybuilding.
February 10 at 10:34pm · Like

Samir Bannout Lala, once again No bashing from my side but people can recognize what's nice & what's overly done, the masters on stage are always in the winners circle when they perform at pro levels some top top BIG guys can't pose & that's shameful because you have to show what you got in elegant ways...I can go on & on . Zane could have with the help of 191 get to be 220lbs. for sure, only he didn't abuse the gear my friend... There is a huge difference between the shot gun & the cannon. Even Arnold & Sergio didn't due that, who can argue that Arnold looked untouchable when he was only 226-230 lbs. don't you think he could have easily reached the 260-270 if he wanted to ... Of course he could. Do you think Dorian has better genetic than Arnold...? But Dorian did train super hard and his physique shows that... Arnold was bigger than big but he still posed with class , not one UGLY Pose I have seeing him do . NEVER did look ugly... Bigger is not better!!
February 11 at 11:06am · Like · 6

Lala Sheraz with all due respect pro,s of any era abuse the hell out of every thing.there is nothing wrong with that you must do what ever it takes to get on the top other wise whats the point.back then they have limited knowledge of diet and training.most of pro,s of that era were grossly over train and under carbs.you do that today you can have body like them 191 or no.but that body is good enough to win fitness model show not bodybuilding.Arnold at 230lb at 6.1 minus front double bicep pose is male model for todays standards.yes Arnold could have reached 270lb using todays advance knowledge but i dont think he would stand a chance in front of top pro,s of today.Hulk leo frigno make a come back bigger and better than he ever looked what happened to him out of top 10 and that was more than 10 year ago.these guys look great in pictures but standing on stage next to the guy who is 40lb heavier than you with same height totaly different ball game.
February 11 at 4:15pm · Like

Samir Bannout Today there NO healthy knowledge or sound intelligent nutrition, advanced ???? the best of them couldn't hold Frank's candle (other than the deadly drugs) talking about building a health body... when you use stuff like Aminoglutmide for blocking Androgen /Cortisol/ Thyroid, Estrogen. & More @ once… (DEATH SENTENCE) we know all this shit... “ALL OF IT”. But we don't play Russian roulette... just because the price money has gotten better; it’s OK to kill themselves for that?? Guys go back and learn for another 10-15 more years and come talk about what you don’t know about yet!!
Remember, I live amongst them; I have coached some of their best coaches.
February 11 at 6:58pm · Like · 3

Samir Bannout I am only referring to the healthy diet for bodybuilding here, there are tons of healthy ways of course.
February 11 at 7:00pm · Like · 1

Samir Bannout Of course today's bodybuilder are much bigger but not better... the posing of Ed Corny was pretty awesome in term of transition, but during the prejudging who can show it better than Zane or lets say Labrada?? There is wisdom in creating the illusions, the intelligence of showing their strength, minus their weakness to their advantage... Today's I don't see that at all... let's not talk about the freaks and mass here, these are not my target in here.
February 11 at 7:18pm · Edited · Like · 2

Lala Sheraz today,s pro,s are bigger and better.they dont need to master their compulsory poses to hide weak point.see how zane hiding his weak legs in this picture.he dare to stand up front like ronnie. this talk that today,s pro,s are nothing with out deadly drugs is kids talk.they are champs because they have better genetic than the rest of us drugs or not.bodybuilding has moved on from skiny muscular pencil necks to beefy shredded tanks.
February 11 at 7:42pm · Like

Lala Sheraz yes labrada is master poser of all time.never seen any one move so gracefully on stage except Ed corny.
February 11 at 7:44pm · Like · 1

Onder Adsay the new generation of bodybuilders cant go out from their home to the gym without taking drugs
February 11 at 8:06pm · Like · 1

Samir Bannout Lala, Zane and I have worked with Labrada, OK .you are aggravating here with your lack of expertise, the sad truth is, two top notch guys are dying as we speaks, we are trying to educate and help here, you are doing the total opposite, You had your opinion once it’s fine, but don't insist on your extremely deadly style... totally out my school!! No more posting here bro, PLEASE. Positive energy ONLY, you are not doing the sport a favor, some great champions,people I know well are dying, this is absolutely sickening what you are doing by preaching death… what’s your qualification… why am I wasting my fucking time on ignorance!? STOP with your beefy shredded tanks none sense. I am ZERO impressed by your tanks.
February 11 at 11:03pm · Like · 6

Antonio De Mitri Lala..go see your ''beefy shredded tanks'' how they look without drugs..then you will realize that you want to live another life but probably its now too late for you to admit it to yourself..
February 11 at 11:19pm · Like · 3

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: Samir Bannout saying today,s champs are nothing without gear.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
samir is nothing without gear

it rhymes
he would not like that for himself because he was life time pure natural.......these old farts live in their own little world.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:58:15 AM »
this picture spark debate.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 07:02:32 AM »
samir is nothing without gear

it rhymes

Bingo, I was thinking the same.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 02:46:02 AM »
Bingo, I was thinking the same.
this scum...bag Samir the Goat of Lebanon used everything to the max and now when grapes are sore he is throwing crap around to feel important...what a f...in looser.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 03:12:52 AM »
this scum...bag Samir the Goat of Lebanon used everything to the max and now when grapes are sore he is throwing crap around to feel important...what a f...in looser.
I had sore grapes once......no fun at all.  :(

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 03:14:21 AM »
" 6 month before a contest, you do a 4 week cycle, 1 amp of androtardyl each week is enough"

quote from a veteran lifter at my old gym, a guy who benched 225 for 55 reps at that time.
asstropin

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 04:59:58 AM »
I had sore grapes once......no fun at all.  :(

lol

Grapes or raisins?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »
this picture spark debate.

Zane had big arms early in his career.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Samir Bannout saying todays champs are nothing without gear.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »
Samir means that today you can have a crap structure and pile on a lot of roid/synth/insu/gh filt false muscle and naive filt are none the wiser.

The pics of zane and haislop show good muscle and bone structure like nubret, robinson, paris etc.....and even bannout

todays crap crowd doesnt realize that even coleman had a 15th place structure and placed such... until he fully hormoned/synthol-calfed it...he still had a very AVERAGE bone-muscle structure, just exceptional size though

There is a total lack of understanding of basic muscle-skeletal aesthetics, just a misunderstanding that whichever goon gets the biggest through whatever means possible is the "best".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
lol

Grapes or raisins?

All depends on my cycle at any given time!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 12:51:33 PM »
Samir means that today you can have a crap structure and pile on a lot of roid/synth/insu/gh filt false muscle and naive filt are none the wiser.

The pics of zane and haislop show good muscle and bone structure like nubret, robinson, paris etc.....and even bannout

todays crap crowd doesnt realize that even coleman had a 15th place structure and placed such... until he fully hormoned/synthol-calfed it...he still had a very AVERAGE bone-muscle structure, just exceptional size though

There is a total lack of understanding of basic muscle-skeletal aesthetics, just a misunderstanding that whichever goon gets the biggest through whatever means possible is the "best".
Good post!

Bigger isn`t better,better is better! 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 12:59:12 PM »

THIS..

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 01:29:01 PM »
Who are the two top notch pros ready to die you suppose?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »

qft! couldn't agree more

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 09:05:53 PM »
So Samir just joined the year 1993
awesome, we're no longer doomed to puzzle over this vexing issue any longer
thank god for his unique insight

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »

Truth, today structure doesn't count for anything, its just muscle for the sake of muscle which means its just genetic disposition to grow muscle and high dosages, as I have said before comparing todays bodybuilding to the past is like comparing graffiti to art

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 09:28:45 PM »
since when is "filt" a word?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 09:35:12 PM »
I am zero impressed by your tanks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
quote from a veteran lifter at my old gym, a guy who benched 225 for 55 reps at that time.

stronger than clowney

epic_alien

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 10:12:34 PM »
Good post!

Bigger isn`t better,better is better! 

small guys always say that.  lols

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 10:50:48 PM »
old man, past his prime... probably one of 3 men to win the Mr O yet still have everybody forget who the fuck they were.

if Samir thought it was safe, if he thought or knew of other guys using 5-10g/wk, don't you think he'd be doing the same thing when he was competing?

lol

everybody uses as much as they think they can.... as much as they think is safe. if they personally know of a guy using 6 grams a week, they'll use 6g's a week or more.. especially when you're competing for the title of the GREATEST BODYBUILDER ON EARTH, or what was at the time.

Samir used as much as anybody else did back then... he's bitter now that he sees other guys using wayyyyy more and not experiencing the side effects he and everybody else were convinced would occur with higher doses.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »

ok what ever samir...take top 6 guys from last year olympia and tell me who dont have better structure than these 80ties ass clowns.zane have brutal 14 inch arm and and 21 inch legs and that is after using gear to the max.he would look like tooth pic without gear and dont even talk about ronnie he is way out of every bodies league.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2014, 12:14:51 AM »
old man, past his prime... probably one of 3 men to win the Mr O yet still have everybody forget who the fuck they were.

if Samir thought it was safe, if he thought or knew of other guys using 5-10g/wk, don't you think he'd be doing the same thing when he was competing?

lol

everybody uses as much as they think they can.... as much as they think is safe. if they personally know of a guy using 6 grams a week, they'll use 6g's a week or more.. especially when you're competing for the title of the GREATEST BODYBUILDER ON EARTH, or what was at the time.

Samir used as much as anybody else did back then... he's bitter now that he sees other guys using wayyyyy more and not experiencing the side effects he and everybody else were convinced would occur with higher doses.
desperate bitter old farts cant stand the success of new pro,s.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 12:24:14 AM »
desperate bitter old farts cant stand the success of new pro,s.
About the only guys from that time you don't hear them say anything is Lee Haney, Mike Christian, Lee Labrada