Author Topic: "Hebrews" Putting a Stop to This Word Being Hijacked  (Read 1252 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
"Hebrews" Putting a Stop to This Word Being Hijacked
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »
Get biggers,

Even if we say the Canaans were of brown complexion, african americans cannot be referred to as Hebrews. The reason being is that they are decendents of the infamous Atlantic Slave Trade, which took slaves from west Africa (sub saharan), some 3500 miles far away from Canaan.

From now, only Jewsish residents of Israel may be called Hebrews or if you are currently praciticing this religion as your parents are Jewish. I will not tolerate fanatics who spew non-sense and get away with it just because they shout louder. One thing I cannot tolerate is bullying and ignorance.

Regards

S

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: "Hebrews" Putting a Stop to This Word Being Hijacked
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
No one here in Europe calls a chocolate face for a "hebrew". In Europe, "hebrew" = jew.

Since Europe is the supreme genetic progenitor of US and A you should just stick to our definitions.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:15:01 AM »
Hebrews (Hebrew: עברים or עבריים, Tiberian ʿIḇrîm, ʿIḇriyyîm; Modern Hebrew ʿIvrim, ʿIvriyyim; ISO 259-3 ʕibrim, ʕibriyim) is an ethnonym used in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible).

It is mostly taken as synonymous with the Semitic Israelites, especially in the pre-monarchic period when they were still nomadic, but in some instances it may also be used in a wider sense, referring to the Phoenicians, or to other ancient groups, such as the group known as Shasu of Yhw on the eve of the Bronze Age collapse.

By the Roman era, Greek Hebraios could refer to the Jews in general, as Strong's Hebrew Dictionary puts it "any of the Jewish Nation" and at other times more specifically to the Jews living in Judea. Notable Hebrews from this era were Jewbacca Singerman and Bar Bar Mitzé.

In Early Christianity, the Greek term Εβραία (feminine) Εβραίες (plural) Εβραί (masculine) refers to Christianizing Jews, as opposed to the gentile Christians and Christian Judaizers (Acts 6:1 among others). Ιουδαία is the province where the Temple was located.

In Armenian, Italian, Kurdish, Old French, Russian and a few other languages the transfer of the name[citation needed] from Hebrew to Jew never took place, and 'Hebrew' is the primary used word for a Jew.

Would this be the behavior of real Hebrews?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201421085866018

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
The righteous stand on TRUTH and make the devil tremble in fear...

FACTS ARE SUCH STUBBORN THINGS!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 09:36:51 AM »
The righteous stand on TRUTH and make the devil tremble in fear...

FACTS ARE SUCH STUBBORN THINGS!

Put that youtube vid on play on your Ipad, spread your cheeks and sit on it til your anus does a screen suction.

Its got a pic if that RnB singer Lloyd something compared to some ancient artifact, you couldn't makew this sh*t up  ;D
S

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 09:45:49 AM »

I agree.  Enough of the word Hebrews for African Americans. 

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »
Put that youtube vid on play on your Ipad, spread your cheeks and sit on it til your anus does a screen suction.

Its got a pic if that RnB singer Lloyd something compared to some ancient artifact, you couldn't makew this sh*t up  ;D

Typed that horse crap through tear-filled eyes, lol. :D
No doubt your thoughts often turn to visions of perverted acts involving men's anuses.

Dumb bastard butthurt by the truth. You cannot refute the FACTS. ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 05:46:45 AM »
OP-

I prefer to use "chocolate face" anyway but don't come in here acting like you can dictate what people say.  Getbig slang forms and mutates on it's own.  You are of no particular importance here and your opinion is a mere fart in the wind.  

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 05:51:02 AM »
Black, African american, inmate all are accurate descriptions. Hebrew not so much.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 03:00:09 AM »
OP-

I prefer to use "chocolate face" anyway but don't come in here acting like you can dictate what people say.  Getbig slang forms and mutates on it's own.  You are of no particular importance here and your opinion is a mere fart in the wind.  

Ditto

You are of no particular importance, hence do not dictate to me what I should tolerate when people are "correcting" me when I make reference to sub-saharan africans and their descendents.

:-* put that in your pipe and smoke it
S

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 08:49:02 AM »
Ditto

You are of no particular importance, hence do not dictate to me what I should tolerate when people are "correcting" me when I make reference to sub-saharan africans and their descendents.

:-* put that in your pipe and smoke it

I'm an OG in this place, ain't you heard?  On Getbig, my voice is second only to the voice of God, and maybe Ron.

:-* put that on a cock and smoke it, biotch!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 10:32:49 AM »

'Thou shalt not co-opt the name Hebrews for thine own gain' - Ronaldo 1:1

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 12:11:55 PM »
I don't think we are being serious when we are using it. We are just making fun of wiggs.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 06:36:52 PM »

Does the truth hurt? ...or do you just find the word Khazarian too long a word to spell?
C'mon, how could a bunch of Russians really believe they were the ancient Israelites out of Africa?
w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 04:28:46 AM »
Does the truth hurt? ...or do you just find the word Khazarian too long a word to spell?
C'mon, how could a bunch of Russians really believe they were the ancient Israelites out of Africa?

So, you believe that goofy stuff too? 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »
I notice your map has ships transporting though the panama canal. Map says 1860 but the Panama Canal didn't open till 1914...how'd they get around that? Have another ship waiting on the other side and march the slave through the malaria infested jungle? I would think they'd lose a ton of profit.