Author Topic: Here...  (Read 35563 times)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: Here...
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2006, 07:32:45 PM »
Whatever you say nig nog.. Never heard that one before.  Did you just make that up or is that what gay people do where you live?  I mean you must have started that trendy fashion statement.. I admire the fact you talk all this shit on the computer...  :-\
grundle has no sack,

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2006, 08:05:04 PM »
Go ahead....poke me in the stomach....all muscle

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
Go ahead....poke me in the stomach....all muscle

I know someone with a gut like that.  The thing is tho, it's hard as a rock.  I don't get it  ??? He can't lose it either, no matter how much he diets.  It is so hard, there is no getting a caliper pinch on it.  WTF  ???
:

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2006, 09:16:22 PM »

I know someone with a gut like that.  The thing is tho, it's hard as a rock.  I don't get it  ??? He can't lose it either, no matter how much he diets.  It is so hard, there is no getting a caliper pinch on it.  WTF  ???

to much slin and gh ;)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2006, 10:17:16 PM »
So I'm not the only one like that.. Thats good to here Princess L.. That guy your talking about does his ribcage stick out a little?
grundle has no sack,

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2006, 01:03:45 AM »

Im kinda like that. I have been doing this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm One week and I think I lost an inch or half an inch.
S

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »
Rule of thumb:  Don't post pics unless your physique is perfection or you have a fantastic sense of humor.

MOS

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2006, 09:19:25 AM »
LOL....damn you guys are harsh!!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2006, 10:46:36 AM »

You think?... ???
?

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
here
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2006, 11:49:30 AM »

they are fags, without the balls to post a pic of themselves.. what do you expect?
grundle has no sack,

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »
Rule of thumb:  Don't post pics unless your physique is perfection or you have a fantastic sense of humor.

MOS

LOL and true (or at least have the facade of having a good sense of humor)

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2006, 09:02:58 PM »
34 inches is 34 inches...

you can have a 30 inch waist and be fat jamie...No offense..
musclegurus.com

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2006, 09:06:14 PM »

That's VAT...Are there are plenty of ways to get rid of it..
musclegurus.com

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2006, 02:06:34 AM »
Your on 'Roids' and you still look like shit. You are either taking fake shit or you just one of those delusional individuals (True life: I'm on steroids comes to mind).
You have to re-evaluate things my friend, either get your training and diet on track then consider AAS or stop living in a fantasy world and realise your picture looks horrendous.

Seriously, use these comments as motivation in the gym and in a years time who knows maybe you can post your pic again   ;D

Okay i will stop being so negative, but view this as constructive criticism, you really need to take a good look at yourself and your training principles. Get your shit together!!!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2006, 06:50:58 AM »
Ok, Mr 35 posts... I'm trying to gain wait and bulk up, dieting to me is the easy part... so go fuck your sister.
grundle has no sack,

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2006, 07:08:50 AM »
Ok, Mr 35 posts... I'm trying to gain wait and bulk up, dieting to me is the easy part... so go f**k your sister.

Post count is irrelevant.

Your obviously one delusional character as you posted a pic on GETBIG and then you don't want to hear anything negative about your pic. You obviously are not in the right state of mind to post a pic in the first place and you deserve to get FLAMED because you can't accept reality.
You look terrible in that pic and you should accept that, now move on and get training. Don't just resent others for commenting truthfully on your appearance.

FACE REALITY, READ AND LEARN, MAN UP AND FOCUS ON YOUR WORKOUTS. 

I know you mum or gay partner may tell you that you look HUGE but they obviously know nothing about working out. Getbig just tells it how it is, now accept your fate. THE FLAME THROWER IS ON FULL BLAST FOR YOU MY FRIEND.

On a side note i don't have a sister so yours will have to do  ;D

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2006, 07:12:44 AM »
I posted it to get tips on what I need to work harder at, not these fags photoshoping and shit... My gut is somewhat big and i train abs all the time... It is hard as a rock... I just cant get it growing..
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2006, 07:14:10 AM »
Flame busters-- who gives a shit, those clowns live on getbig and make fun of pros. they are a bunch of losers. 
grundle has no sack,

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2006, 07:21:01 AM »
I posted it to get tips on what I need to work harder at, not these fags photoshoping and shit... My gut is somewhat big and i train abs all the time... It is hard as a rock... I just cant get it growing..

?????????? ??? ???

You sound like you have no idea what your talking about. You need read some books - sorry honest advice. Also, take the flaming for what it is: A JOKE. Don't lose no sleep over it  :)

Abs won't show till you diet is one thing, so i usually only train abs once  a week or so when bulking. When you get below 11% bodyfat you will see the emergence of your abs. Gut will be hard because you been training abs but still has a shit load of FAT all over it.

How long have you seriously been training for??? You don't seem to even know basics and now your juicing already ???

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2006, 07:34:25 AM »
Wow, you can sure draw alot of conclusions...
grundle has no sack,

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2006, 10:34:19 AM »

It's growing buddy

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2006, 11:19:22 AM »
just like the growing dick in your wife... homo
grundle has no sack,

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2006, 12:04:31 PM »

I thought you said his wife left him for another man?....make up your damn mind fatboy.... ::)
?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »

wow, you really know how to invoke sympathy for yourself

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!