Author Topic: GALENIKO, HELP PEASE  (Read 3311 times)

addy666

• Getbig I
GALENIKO, HELP PEASE
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:02:31 PM »
few tests tht r not in the pics are :-

TEST    RESULT      RANGE

T3-       100.23         60-181

T4         5.10           4.50-12.60

TSH       1.33           0.35-5.50

SHBG      21.6          13.0-71.0

HI GUYS,HOPE ALL OF U R WELL! SO I GOT THESE BLOOD TESTS DONE TEN DAYS BACK, SO JUST PUTTING UP THE REPORTS FOR THE SAME , SO NEED UR ADVICE ON WAT TO DO? WELL THE REASON I GOT THESE TESTS DONE WAS THT I HAD DEVELOPED GYNO AND ALSO STARTED EXPERIENCING ERECTION ISSUES SO SOMEONE RECOMMENDED THESE TESTS TO ME ,

WELL ABOUT MY CYLCLE INFO, I DID MY LAST CYCLE IN FEB 2011, I M 27 YRS
TEST E + WINSTROL+T3  FOR 8 WEEKS. AFTER THIS CYCLE I HAVENT TOUCHED ANYTHING ,WAS TRAINING REGULARLY NOT EVEN TAKING ANY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT OR ANYTHING!
SO IF U GUYS CAN RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING TO GET IN BALANCE WITH MY LEVELS WOULD BE GREAT!
THANKS FOR TAKING OUT THE TIME TO READ !STAY HEALTHY ALL OF YOU !

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: BLOOD TEST RPORTS- HELP GUYS
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:18 PM »
Let galeniko answer this
$

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:25:09 PM »
Looks like your E2 (estro) is high. Did you consider any AI's, or (at this point) anti-E's?

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:02:01 PM »
Looks like your E2 (estro) is high. Did you consider any AI's, or (at this point) anti-E's?

No brother , i will tell u something ,i m from India , i did probably 4 cycles before tht and due to lack of knowledge i never did a pct ,i dint know about it ! and honestly not a lot of ppl know about it too,the ones who knows they wont just tell you!

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 10:56:33 AM »
cmon guys pls help me out

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »
cmon guys pls help me out
Wait for Galeniko to reply. He has very good knowledge on this. Relax for now

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 11:52:48 AM »
OP needs to change the title to "GALENIKO, HELP!"

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 12:01:01 PM »
My 2c before galeniko drops by...

Took a quick glance and it looks like 0.25mg of Arimidex would do you some good. A quarter milligram of (legit pharmaceutical) adex is light, but just enough to knock that Estradiol/E2 back down into range. I know some guys prefer Aromasin but I only have experience with Adex. If you can get your E2 down into the 30's you'll feel better.

Also your test level is low. I don't know if you want to go on TRT, but 100mg per week from your doc would most likely remedy this situation along with getting that E2 in check. Maybe a PCT protocol would help, but I've never fucked with that since I'm on TRT, so can't really help there.

ps. Get some damn vitamin D in your system, man. Your levels are low as fuck. Supplement with this if you can: http://www.amazon.com/Biotics-Research-Bio-D-Mulsion-Forte-Oz/dp/B000UQOCCQ/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1393704288&sr=1-7&keywords=vitamin+d+drops

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 12:17:13 PM »
OP needs to change the title to "GALENIKO, HELP!"

DONE BRO!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 12:27:54 PM »
My 2c before galeniko drops by...

Took a quick glance and it looks like 0.25mg of Arimidex would do you some good. A quarter milligram of (legit pharmaceutical) adex is light, but just enough to knock that Estradiol/E2 back down into range. I know some guys prefer Aromasin but I only have experience with Adex. If you can get your E2 down into the 30's you'll feel better.

Also your test level is low. I don't know if you want to go on TRT, but 100mg per week from your doc would most likely remedy this situation along with getting that E2 in check. Maybe a PCT protocol would help, but I've never fucked with that since I'm on TRT, so can't really help there.

ps. Get some damn vitamin D in your system, man. Your levels are low as fuck. Supplement with this if you can: http://www.amazon.com/Biotics-Research-Bio-D-Mulsion-Forte-Oz/dp/B000UQOCCQ/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1393704288&sr=1-7&keywords=vitamin+d+drops

Holy shit, I didn't even see the vitamin D! Yeah, start taking vitamin D immediately. I take 5000 iu a day and I have heard of folks going up to 10,000 iu a day.

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »
Holy shit, I didn't even see the vitamin D! Yeah, start taking vitamin D immediately. I take 5000 iu a day and I have heard of folks going up to 10,000 iu a day.

BRO I HAVE STARTED TAKING 8500 IU SINCE 3 WEEKS AS THESE TESTS R 3 WEEKS OLD

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 01:37:03 PM »
BRO I HAVE STARTED TAKING 8500 IU SINCE 3 WEEKS AS THESE TESTS R 3 WEEKS OLD

Ok, ease up on the caps lock.

Have you felt any better since you've gotten your D up?

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:22 PM »
Ok, ease up on the caps lock.

Have you felt any better since you've gotten your D up?

lol , sorry Abt the caps,
Well not something tht I can feel

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: GALENIKO, HELP PEASE
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 05:02:50 PM »
Do you have access to any arimidex, like the poster above suggested? You should be able to get it where you got your test and winny.

Also, post exact amounts of test, winny, t3 that you were on.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 09:28:58 PM »

Try the Private Message system if you want a particular person to answer your question.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 11:15:35 AM »
Try the Private Message system if you want a particular person to answer your question.

Yes but we can all learn from him sharing.
S

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 11:22:35 AM »
here goes.

typical bloodwork for someone who use dto be on gear and came off.

test low, estrogen high.

one liver value is bit high but that dont mean anything.

kidneys are fine.

i dotn see bloodpressure nor cholesterol.

in summary, your axis looks to be quiet shot and it will not recover, you are a trt condidate.

i mean,its not that you can live like this, of normal guy this is no big deal

the gyno will be unstopable, can try either nolvadex or adex on their own(!) and see if it goes away,if its already real gyno, its there to stay or be operated.all you can try is the above.

as for th test and estrogen levels, can go on life long trt or stay as you are, but there will be no furtehr recovery.

this is very common parameters for former steroid users.

one recovers quickly to this level but no further.even after years.

hope this helps.i believe the fiercest shutdowns on the axis ahppen from whatever is taken along with the testosterone.a good reason to not use the other compounds at all or very shortly,which is kinda useless imo,as soon you gained it have to let go.

dont worry, very tipical.
just get back on bit test and thats that,if you want to train serously,if not no big deal most males this age will not have much better readings.

n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 01:15:16 PM »
trt is a great thing anyway.. 100-250mgs test cyp per week is what Ill be doing once my mega dosing days are over  ;D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »
here goes.

test low, estrogen high.

kidneys are fine.

in summary, your axis looks to be quiet shot and it will not recover, you are a trt condidate.

the gyno will be unstopable, can try either nolvadex or adex on their own(!) and see if it goes away,if its already real gyno, its there to stay or be operated.all you can try is the above.

as for th test and estrogen levels, can go on life long trt or stay as you are, but there will be no furtehr recovery.

hope this helps.i believe the fiercest shutdowns on the axis ahppen from whatever is taken along with the testosterone.a good reason to not use the other compounds at all or very shortly,which is kinda useless imo,as soon you gained it have to let go.

just get back on bit test and thats that,if you want to train serously,if not no big deal most males this age will not have much better readings.

He could try to see an endo about a restart.. Hcg followed by clomid for 4 to 6 months at 25mg mon. Wed. Fri. .. This works sometimes

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 10:47:17 AM »
Do you have access to any arimidex, like the poster above suggested? You should be able to get it where you got your test and winny.

Also, post exact amounts of test, winny, t3 that you were on.

I will look for arimidex, I used to take test e - 500 mg/week , winny -50mg-thrice a week and with t3 I did pyramiding before starting and stopping , I did this cycle for 8 weeks
And it this was the end of cycle

addy666

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »
here goes.

test low, estrogen high.

kidneys are fine.

First of thanks a lot Galeniko for ur help,everyone suggested tht i should seek ur help regarding this! i appreciate it !
bro i have some follow up questions

bro dont u think my high E2 is responsible for my low test, so if i take care of my E2 n bring it back in range by using an AI then dont u think my test levels will go up??

also u said i m a candidate for lifelong trt but if u look at my test results i know my test levels r low but they r still in the lab range ,plus if u see my LH and FSH levels they r also in the range , so doesnt this mean tht my leydig cells and sertolli cells are still working may b not as efficiently as they should but they r still doing it ?

once i take control of my E2 then i can go for clomid to stimulate my hpta again?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2014, 02:41:04 PM »
I will look for arimidex, I used to take test e - 500 mg/week , winny -50mg-thrice a week and with t3 I did pyramiding before starting and stopping , I did this cycle for 8 weeks
And it this was the end of cycle

Good build.....what was your diet like?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 06:58:45 AM »
First of thanks a lot Galeniko for ur help,everyone suggested tht i should seek ur help regarding this! i appreciate it !
bro i have some follow up questions

bro dont u think my high E2 is responsible for my low test, so if i take care of my E2 n bring it back in range by using an AI then dont u think my test levels will go up??

also u said i m a candidate for lifelong trt but if u look at my test results i know my test levels r low but they r still in the lab range ,plus if u see my LH and FSH levels they r also in the range , so doesnt this mean tht my leydig cells and sertolli cells are still working may b not as efficiently as they should but they r still doing it ?

once i take control of my E2 then i can go for clomid to stimulate my hpta again?

As for the test. The "reference ranges" are for all ages. If you are comfortable walking around with the median test levels of an 85 year old man, then go for it. Myself, I am not that easily satisfied.