Author Topic: How do you get women if your older?  (Read 4898 times)

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
How do you get women if your older?
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:27:01 PM »
Since it seems like most of this forum is full of older or around mid 20s to early 30s or so men compared to other forums I go to. How exactly do you go about getting women, when at that age you aren't in school, probably don't have friends, probably don't go to parties, or house parties, and a lot of people are already in relationships.

Do you guys just do online dating or do you go to clubs or bars? Aren't most women at that age old, ugly, and chubby and out of shape, who have been banged many times before?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: How do you get women if your older?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:27:30 PM »
I just go around outside and flex a bit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
Since it seems like most of this forum is full of older or around mid 20s to early 30s or so men compared to other forums I go to. How exactly do you go about getting women, when at that age you aren't in school, probably don't have friends, probably don't go to parties, or house parties, and a lot of people are already in relationships.

Do you guys just do online dating or do you go to clubs or bars? Aren't most women at that age old, ugly, and chubby and out of shape, who have been banged many times before?
Most older guys in your area just come around and fuck your mother.

Now fuck off gimmick.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:33:04 PM »

Bars yes. Online dating yes.

What age? You can bang "women" way below you own age. They look decent in their 20s.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:33:48 PM »
Bars yes. Online dating yes.

What age? You can bang "women" way below you own age. They look decent in their 20s.

yes the cleanest pleasure would be to have sex with an underaged teen.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:36:38 PM »
- Have a career and a decent income.

- Don't be an asshole

- Look as good as your genetics will allow (gear is acceptable)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 01:40:03 PM »

- Don't be an asshole

but most quality women out there view everyday joes who juice as losers.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »

So you are assuming young hot women haven't been banged many times before?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 01:48:17 PM »
So you are assuming young hot women haven't been banged many times before?

No the hottest ones are virgins for a long long time. They are pure souls. Usually the hottest ones lose their virginity with the intellectual good guy in the end despite offers from the "jocks" because girls are really romantic by nature

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
Answer: Go for older women.

I've been frequenting women in the 42-55 range since my mid-20s. Completely wrote off younger women except for the odd one that comes onto me in clubs or w/e. They're generally a waste of time because they're unsure of what they want in life, haven't completely matured, want marriage, have exes that still text them, insist on you having a FB, etc.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 01:52:08 PM »
Meeting women is too general.
First, you need to find out which types you find attractive (education, type of lifestyle, introvert/extrovert, etc). Once you've figured that out, you visit those places where they hang out.
Forget the dating shit, waste of time/energy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 01:59:04 PM »

Lol, older.  Get back to school, junior.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:19 PM »
I just bust out the side triceps pose ala the other thread and they gather around.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
Win the lottery and become mega rich.

You'll get plenty of young women regardless of how old you are.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 02:07:06 PM »
Far easier as you are viewed as the genetic elite in your thirties if you train, for every 100 guys, 90 are overweight, 7 are skinnyfat, 2 lean, 1 lean with muscle.When I go to clubs or bars I get hit on by over 25s, I don't hit on them.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 03:37:59 PM »
Wondered this myself, been nearly 8 years out of the game and now at 30 with 2 kids in tow i imagine its going to be loads harder.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 05:58:05 PM »

Take a college class dude.  All psych majors have 'issues' and easily exploitable.  Must be weird though to date in your late 30s and 40s. 

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 06:05:34 PM »
Pay them there asking price and leave when your done last thing you want is marriage family kids makes you miserable even though that has been the social norm for a while.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »

- Don't be an asshole

this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 06:08:18 PM »
Know the difference between `your`and `you`re?``

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 06:10:03 PM »
Do you want sex or a real relationship and why on the second one.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 06:15:57 PM »

you bloody insecure dilletantic amateur.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517382.0
n

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »

I'll hook you up with some 20 something bitches, you throw me some milfs

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 06:18:32 PM »
lol on;ine dating and having a facebok.

oh brother.

you get in shape and go out in the real world.

n

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 06:20:45 PM »
I buy a box of donuts and hang out on the hood of my trans am outside of curves.