Author Topic: Inadvertent juicing via Semen martinis  (Read 2070 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
Inadvertent juicing via Semen martinis
« on: February 17, 2014, 05:23:20 PM »

First off,

A little fact about my lover: he's big, sexy and 242 pound of don't fuck with him. He's also hung like a pack mule.

He also juices. You know, steroids. I'm drug free for life in case you did not know.

Anyway. Last Sunday we had a 'wine party' with 5 other people. The night before we had 2 hours of sex. Well, we thought it would be funny to put all of our cum into the martini shaker we kept in the refrigerator and make semen martinis, or as I like to call them: cumtinis. We decided not to drink it and save it for the 'wine party'. Sunday night comes along and I decide my guests need to 'relax' a bit more, so I pored them some cumtinis. I didn't tell them until later what they were drinking. They were both shocked and elated. You would of thought it was Christmas.

Anyway. I have been dipping into the remainder of this delicious beverage and I noticed my strength in the gym is unusually higher. Is it possible I could be ingesting my lovers stack via the semen in the cumtini? Am I still natural?

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: Inadvertent juicing via Semen martinis
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 05:24:30 PM »
No you are not natural at all.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
At least the thread title let me know what to expect. I have only myself to blame for being here.

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 05:46:11 PM »

I decided to hell with it and poured the last glass and made my self a little grapefruit cumtini. The reason for putting grapefruit juice in the mix is because the bottom of the container is, well, a little goopy. The grapefruit juice makes it easier to swallow(refrigeration must of made the semen congeal a bit.)

There is nothing like sitting here in my pink silken robe in front of my computer after a hard days work. With a cumtini in hand browsing my favorite muscle man forum accompanied by the sounds of Cher's Believe album.

Life is good.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »
First off,

A little fact about my lover: he's big, sexy and 242 pound of don't fuck with him. He's also hung like a pack mule.

He also juices. You know, steroids. I'm drug free for life in case you did not know.

Anyway. Last Sunday we had a 'wine party' with 5 other people. The night before we had 2 hours of sex. Well, we thought it would be funny to put all of our cum into the martini shaker we kept in the refrigerator and make semen martinis, or as I like to call them: cumtinis. We decided not to drink it and save it for the 'wine party'. Sunday night comes along and I decide my guests need to 'relax' a bit more, so I pored them some cumtinis. I didn't tell them until later what they were drinking. They were both shocked and elated. You would of thought it was Christmas.

Anyway. I have been dipping into the remainder of this delicious beverage and I noticed my strength in the gym is unusually higher. Is it possible I could be ingesting my lovers stack via the semen in the cumtini? Am I still natural?

I take clomid so i shoot big loads i could sell you about 20 ml of cum for 500 bucks it a grade quality.

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 05:54:49 PM »
post pictures of these concoctions and the recipe

Too late studley, the remainder of that magical concoction is being digested in my belly as we speak.

Here is the recipe though:

1: A little gin

2: A little vodka

3: A little dry vermouth

4: Semen

5: Olive juice

6: Optional: Fruit juice to 'chase' it, just in case the semen is a little too thick and tangy.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
Is it wrong im rock hard after reading that?

Tini time bitches
Mr. AZ 2003

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 07:13:34 PM »
thats some funny shit

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 02:43:00 AM »
Some people take offense when i say that homosexuals are deviants. I couldn't be more right.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 02:57:40 AM »
lol @ Cher Believe

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 03:24:06 AM »