Author Topic: Hunkiest Getbigger stud on here ?  (Read 10091 times)

dave19

• Getbig III
Re: Hunkiest Getbigger stud on here ?
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2014, 02:34:04 PM »
Only 4 attachments allowed ... here's a comparison with another guy (had a spontaneous posedown at a party including a bench press contest .. fucking douchebags  ;D ) who is considered crazy muscular by most regular people around.. after taking a look at those pics I instantly felt a lot bigger and my adonis complex got a lot better from this point on. I'll try to find the infamous pic where I'm dwarfing Lee Priest  ::)

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »

Who's that good looking fella? No honestly that was kinda mean .. I like Sly better than this Gollum-lookalike .. unfortunately you are somewhat right, he does look very similar in a way.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »
I also often get that I look like Özil (German .. well Turkish-German ... football player .. no not american football but the real football, the worlds #1 sport) ..
I do get offended by this but unfortunately I have to admit it's true, I do look like that fucker... well he's always pulling hot chicks so maybe women find him attractive? Or it might be his fame and money  ??? ???

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2014, 02:42:28 PM »
Geez the longer I look at that bloated picture (the one without a shirt on) the more I think of someone with downs syndrome  >:(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2014, 02:42:50 PM »
I also often get that I look like Özil (German .. well Turkish-German ... football player .. no not american football but the real football, the worlds #1 twink sport) ..
I do get offended by this but unfortunately I have to admit it's true, I do look like that fucker... well he's always pulling hot chicks so maybe women find him attractive? Or it might be his fame and money  ??? ???

fixed.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
fixed.

Yeah soccer players are twinks that's true but very athletic twinks with incredible stamina and they make shitloads of money doing what they love... still would not want to trade since being a twink is just no way to go through life for me but it's hard to hate on them, even ugly-as-sin-guys like Ribery become attractive ;) Most women especially younger ones will tell you that those guys are very muscular anyway... >14" upper arms are considered big.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
By the way some people say that I remind them of Silvester Stallone and I always take that as a compliment except that I'm not a midget like he is... sometimes it seems I've even got the lazy eye thing going on but usually I don't.

Here are some shots with bloated face and lean-ish face to compare... and yeah I'm not in great shape in those pics but at that time I was not putting in a lot of effort and also off gear or very low dose (except for the crazy bloated pic :D ) ... and one pic a night after my eyeball got completely smashed, looks not too bad in this picture but it got A LOT worse after this, my eyeball was really hanging out of the socket and was shaped like an egg and was not round anymore at all..

You're a spitting image of Sylvester Stallone!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
I also often get that I look like Özil (German .. well Turkish-German ... football player .. no not american football but the real football, the worlds #1 sport) ..

Haha your right, spitting double of ozil.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2014, 04:18:20 PM »
My thoughts

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2014, 04:47:02 PM »
Handsome

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2014, 05:13:25 PM »
My thoughts

Great paint skills  ;D Very realistic drawing right there.. love fishing and spending a day out on a boat with some friends + weed + bbq, never gets boring at least to me..

But honestly now I think everyone likes to get compliments every now and then and everyone likes a little ego boost and to me even compliments from random strangers on an internet forum "mean" something as in they make me feel better about myself but that was not my intention when I've posted those pics because in that case I would have chosen other pics for sure (like the ones I've posted in the leg DON thread, those were posted in order to get some positive feedback). I don't NEED reassurance from strangers anymore though, I'm pretty self-confident and happy with who I am and what I look like. I know that I'm not handsome or great looking but not butt-ugly either (now please don't tell me I'm wrong because that would CRUSH my ego  ;) :P ), I've got a decent physique and considering my below average genes I think I've made quite a lot out of it.

One of the sad things about our society is that a lot of people have a hard time making compliments. It seems that especially the insecure people on this planet will never say anything nice about other people or will acknowledge their achievements. Nobody is born with a strong ego, secure and self-confident though, no matter how good looking/brilliant/whatever he/she is so it's a vicious circle in a way...

I always compliment other people on their achievements and if there's a good looking guy I have no problem in telling him so (no homo), that does not make me feel uglier or less worthy at all.

But now back to the more important topic - do I look like Sly? Pleeeeaaaseeeee can anyone tell me so, even if it's a blatant lie?  :( ;) Tom Selleck maybe? Brad Pi... nah nevermind.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2014, 05:16:13 PM »

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2014, 05:20:29 PM »
You minus the beard =>

True! I shaved it off. I have better traps though.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2014, 05:31:13 PM »
Great paint skills  ;D Very realistic drawing right there.. love fishing and spending a day out on a boat with some friends + weed + bbq, never gets boring at least to me..

But honestly now I think everyone likes to get compliments every now and then and everyone likes a little ego boost and to me even compliments from random strangers on an internet forum "mean" something as in they make me feel better about myself but that was not my intention when I've posted those pics because in that case I would have chosen other pics for sure (like the ones I've posted in the leg DON thread, those were posted in order to get some positive feedback). I don't NEED reassurance from strangers anymore though, I'm pretty self-confident and happy with who I am and what I look like. I know that I'm not handsome or great looking but not butt-ugly either (now please don't tell me I'm wrong because that would CRUSH my ego  ;) :P ), I've got a decent physique and considering my below average genes I think I've made quite a lot out of it.

One of the sad things about our society is that a lot of people have a hard time making compliments. It seems that especially the insecure people on this planet will never say anything nice about other people or will acknowledge their achievements. Nobody is born with a strong ego, secure and self-confident though, no matter how good looking/brilliant/whatever he/she is so it's a vicious circle in a way...

I always compliment other people on their achievements and if there's a good looking guy I have no problem in telling him so (no homo), that does not make me feel uglier or less worthy at all.

But now back to the more important topic - do I look like Sly? Pleeeeaaaseeeee can anyone tell me so, even if it's a blatant lie?  :( ;) Tom Selleck maybe? Brad Pi... nah nevermind.

Spending a lot of words convincing yourself of these things.

I'll give you what you're fishing for:
If you're the bigger dude in that comparison shot, you look good.
Your face shots are too inconsistent to critique facial attractiveness. Also, you can't tell anything with sunglasses on.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »
Dave seems like a pleasant guy I don't think the thunderdrome will be your kettle of fish my friend there's some mean dudes here

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2014, 06:32:17 PM »
Dave seems like a pleasant guy I don't think the thunderdrome will be your kettle of fish my friend there's some mean dudes here

i think we could use someone with a soft touch around here.

for blowjobs.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »
Lots of studs on this site Ibiza meet up should be a successful endeavor ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »
 ;)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2014, 06:59:15 PM »

Yes, also we have posters who can get their point across in 1-2 sentences

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2014, 07:30:04 PM »
Yes, also we have posters who can get their point across in 1-2 sentences

Lol

But Dave's the new Faulkner

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2014, 07:31:02 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2014, 07:32:59 PM »

Ronnie Van Zant at the helm of the Pontoon boat... looks like my kind of party   8)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »
Go4it has that menstrual look to him. I read somewhere a couple years ago, that men with certain features are attractive to women on their period. These women seek out a nurturer who would be good to raise children. And then other men have that ovulating look to them, meaning that when a woman is ovulating she seeks out a man likely to impregnate her

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
Re: Hunkiest stud on here ?
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2014, 07:59:57 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV