Author Topic: 12-22-05: Melissa James: RIP, Pictures, Info  (Read 53457 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
12-22-05: Melissa James: RIP, Pictures, Info
« on: December 22, 2005, 10:45:29 PM »
It has now been confirmed what we already knew since Monday, that the name of the victim was 28 year old Melissa James. Sympathies to the family and her friends. This is a tough situation for all.

Story is as follows:

There is new information as police continue to search for two champion bodybuilders accused of killing a woman and then burning her body. A police report identifies the victim as 28-year-old Melissa James. Her body was found in a burned out car last Wednesday.

James was apparently strangled and then the car was set on fire. Police also say James was a personal assistant living with Craig Titus and his wife, Kelly Ryan. Also in the report, Titus admits to having an affair with Melissa James. Police haven't said if that's a motive.

-----------------

Keep this thread about Melissa and info about her. There are other dozens of other threads on Titus and Ryan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Melissa James: RIP
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 10:46:55 PM »
Rest in Peace.

May justice and the truth be found.  And peace for her family.

619Rules

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 10:49:17 PM »
I dont know what  the story is-maybe she was stealing money-maybe not-but no one deserves to be strangled to death-much less a young person only 28 years old.

Shame on Craig Titus.

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 11:03:17 PM »
RIP Melissa   :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 11:04:13 PM »
Any pics of her?

Word is she competed a few yeas ago at a few fitness contests, possibly at the Miss *Panama*?

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »
she didnt deserve to be choked out, but come on. its not like this girl was some innocent wholesome girl with good morals.

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 11:08:58 PM »
No one deserves to die like this >:(

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 11:18:27 PM »
KLAS-TV broke this story on their website a few hours ago.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

There is one interesting line in this "new" police report.

Titus admits to having an affair with Melissa James.

That sounds like Titus was questioned by the police before he disappeared.

D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 01:18:10 AM »
You're not going to get the info from the net Ron, as melissa james is too common of a name, and searches like "melissa james" las vegas don't seem to get much (aside from two of them listed in that area).

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 06:08:52 AM »

no matter what melissa was there are other ways to deal with this, she did not have to die this way

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 06:14:59 AM »
some of you are the biggest idiots,,,you are probably the same ones that say rape victims deserve it because of the clothes they wear, Nicole Simpson deserved to have her head damn near cut off because of dope, etc  etc, the people that DESERVE to die are the likes of Tookie, Ted Bundy those types of murdering scumbags, not whores, sluts, dopers, scumbags, they will kill themselves soon enough.  all the "know - it - alls here" just love to hear themselves solve the case and throw peoples names around.  When they are convicted, IF they are convicted, they will get whats coming.  If they aren't, Im sure we'll see a tv movie or dvd come out.  If they have money left, expect the video.

The victim, Melissa James is the victim remember,,,,no matter what happens from here on nout, she will never be back.  Sorry but sex and dope and everything else said about her here are not a death sentence.
I agree.....NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE! NO ONE! And no human being has the right to take another person's life.  We are all guilty of something, must of us have broken the law somehow, lied, cheated and stolen.... Granted, society has a so called "justice" system to decide a guilty person's fate, and although a lot of times its not perfect, it is in place for a reason.  Craig and Kelly will get what they have coming to them soon enough, and Melissa, regardless of her actions, was a victim.

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 07:27:54 AM »
I dont know what  the story is-maybe she was stealing money-maybe not-but no one deserves to be strangled to death-much less a young person only 28 years old.

Shame on Craig Titus.
Exactly.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 08:04:23 AM »
They say that Craig admitted to having an affair with Melisa but when would he have done that. They havent found craig yet so was that before the killing and who has he admitted that to???
they questioned him before he was charged

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 09:52:49 AM »
What is wrong with some of you?  Making jokes about this girl and her murder.  She was someone's daughter/someone's sister.  Would it be so comical if she was your family?  I can say first hand it is no joke to have someone in your family murdered (my uncle/godfather was savagely murdered a few years ago).  It is very hard to get over, hard to understand and hard to forgive.  All I can do is wait for Gary Sampson to pay for what he put my family and 2 other families through.
:D Weee

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Melissa James Info thread
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 09:54:11 AM »
Titus probably killed her because she doesn't have a horseface like his wife

WHATEVER...

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 10:01:34 AM »
RIP Melissa.

And to some of you show some RESPECT!

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 10:03:42 AM »
What is wrong with some of you?  Making jokes about this girl and her murder.  She was someone's daughter/someone's sister.  Would it be so comical if she was your family?  I can say first hand it is no joke to have someone in your family murdered (my uncle/godfather was savagely murdered a few years ago).  It is very hard to get over, hard to understand and hard to forgive.  All I can do is wait for Gary Sampson to pay for what he put my family and 2 other families through.

Please!  The women is dead and there is nothing that can be done to change that at this point.   

I am sure that many of us here have had people we know murdered / die tragically at some point in our lives -- I know I have -- more than once.  And, when the people responsible are caught and brought to justice it does not change a thing -- trust me on that too.

Can you tell us a little more about this Gary Sampson situation?  A little reprive from all this Titus/Kelly stuff would be nice. 
musclegurus.net

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 10:09:14 AM »
I was just asking if she was black.

Anyways, I have a theory about life where laughter & celebrating of death is more deserving that crying & sorrow.

Until, its someone in your family strangled and stuffed into a trunk of a car and burned like some trash.

The comments from some of you are really classless.

The comments about Titus and Kelly are one thing but this woman, despite her history didnt deserve this. Her poor family, especially around Christmas, when families are coming together has to go through this shit and the 2 people who can explain it all are no where to be found, really sad.

As always, its the usual idiots like Sarcasm and the like that never risk anything personal about themsleves that are the first to make the most inappropriate comments about someones murder.

Who the f**k needs to know the color of her underwear, dont you have a life or do you just post gay ryhmes all day on here, (DIV)?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Melissa James: RIP & Info
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 10:11:32 AM »
So sad for this poor girl and her Family.

Titus the asshole. I wonder if Titus stranggled her or was it his Wife?

hmmm...

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 10:18:08 AM »

Good post, this is why getbiggers are **** shit.  Feel that bad about themselves, they gotta crack jokes about a female that was murdered.  Nothing is funny about this.

***** losers

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 10:21:07 AM »
Please!  The women is dead and there is nothing that can be done to change that at this point.   

I am sure that many of us here have had people we know murdered / die tragically at some point in our lives -- I know I have -- more than once.  And, when the people responsible are caught and brought to justice it does not change a thing -- trust me on that too.

Can you tell us a little more about this Gary Sampson situation?  A little reprive from all this Titus/Kelly stuff would be nice. 
I sincerely hope there aren't many of you here that have had to experience such.  And by the majority of the posts regarding this situation I would assume there aren't William. 

Gary Sampson is sitting nice and cozy on death row while receiving all the annemities the judicial system has to offer until his demise while I sit here and ponder "what gives someone the right to just snuff someone out and think they can get away with it?"  You want to know more of my uncle and his murderer, do a search for Gary Sampson. 

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2005, 10:21:57 AM »
R.I.P. -

can't even imagine.

why Titus had to burn the body.... rather than just take off ???
pain day

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Craig & Kelly are not the victims......
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2005, 10:36:32 AM »
The only victim in this crime is the woman who was murdered. Living your life 10 degrees off center doesn't degrade you to the position of deserving to die anyway. Don't pity Craig and Kelly into a position of also becoming victims.

Mourn the loss of Melissa and the loss of the people who you thought were Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 10:42:09 AM »
Ah, isn't he that dude that tried to turn himself in to the FBI back in the 90's and they screwed up the phone call or something?  NH or MA -- somewhere in NE right?

I will tell you this -- if they put this guy to death it is not going to change one damn thing.  In fact, it will only make things worse -- all the families etc. will have to relive the entire thing once again. 

There is no way to justify murder -- esp when it is done randomly.  But, once that last breath is taken -- there is nothing that can be done to bring the person back.

In this Titus / Kelly situation I think we are going to learn that this women put herself in a very sticky situation -- identity theft is no joke (if that is what sparked this) -- and she paid the price.  This was certainly no act of random violence.  Should she have been killed?  No.  But, you have to think of the possible reactions whenever you do something.
Regarding Sampson, yes, he's the dude, but the it happened in 2001 not the 90's.  And you're wrong as far as putting him to death not changing anything or making the families (me included) feel worse.  It changes the fact that it shows there is a price to pay when taking a life.  And it do you think that the families don't relive it every day?  Every time you hear about a murder on the TV you think about it, everytime you have any kind of family get together you think about it, everytime you pick up a family album you think about it.   I'm not going to debate you again Billy (as you love doing that with me).  I'm am telling you from experience how the families feel, and how sick I am to see people poke fun of this girl.  No matter what she did to them, she didn't deserve to be murdered.  If it is true that she stole from them why didn't they just go to the police and file larceny charges.  Cuz they were afraid she would spill the beans about their own criminal activity???  Well, look who's calling the kettle black.  They should have just put her on a damn plane and sent her home.   Do the I won't tell if you don't tell.  I am sure they had the proof to have her prosecuted (forged signatures and such) to hold her quiet.  It is all really sad.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 10:45:22 AM »
Ive said it for the longest time,

There are some getbig members that need to get THE BOOT. They allow TOO much freedom around here, and it needs to be addressed by the moderators..

its a sespool here for scum. Im mostly over at musclemayhem , and looks like it will be for good. I like it here for the prose that post here sometimes, if they cleaned up the asshole members, this place would be the best place ever.

I agree 100%. GetBig  needs to thin the herd in a hurry. The site is going to the shitter and its all because of the constant negativity expressed by a select group of posters. The poor attitudes really cheapen this site, other wise it would be the best. Anyone listening out there?