Author Topic: teking Superdrol alone  (Read 4915 times)

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
teking Superdrol alone
« on: January 12, 2006, 10:08:29 PM »
i am thinking about using Superdrol to bulk up. is it safe to take it alone or do i need to use something else along with it?

Purge_WTF

Re: teking Superdrol alone
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 06:46:16 AM »
   All the usual stuff that you should take alongside pro-hormones--saw palmetto, red yeast rice, milk thistle, etc.

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »
You could try it with Phera-phlex, tell us about your results...

Also I've read about PCT being neccessary... Rebound XT has had some good reviews. Keep us informed.

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 08:22:44 AM »
my plan is to take it for 4 weeks.i am using anabolic extremes perfect cycle for my liver protection and Rebound XT for my PCT. I am planning on taking Superdrol for 4 weeks. 5 days of 10mg, 20 days of 20mg and then, 5 days of 10mg.im not going over 20 because i have heard that it is very hard on the liver.Should i do a week of 30?any advice would be great. Im not going to start the cycle for a few more days just to make sure i have everything perfect. Is Rebound XT all i need for PCT or should I add something else. any help would be great.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 09:44:58 AM »
my plan is to take it for 4 weeks.i am using anabolic extremes perfect cycle for my liver protection and Rebound XT for my PCT. I am planning on taking Superdrol for 4 weeks. 5 days of 10mg, 20 days of 20mg and then, 5 days of 10mg.im not going over 20 because i have heard that it is very hard on the liver.Should i do a week of 30?any advice would be great. Im not going to start the cycle for a few more days just to make sure i have everything perfect. Is Rebound XT all i need for PCT or should I add something else. any help would be great.

Because you're only running a four week cycle, I'd just go straight to 20mg/day and keep it there.  Again, because it's such a short cycle, I don't like the idea of starting low and building up.

Many people, including really big guys, do very well on 20mg/day.  For this first cycle I wouldn't push it to 30mg.

Rebound XT should be fine.  I'd run it for four weeks post cycle.  You could do something along the lines of: wk 1 PCT: 100mg (four caps), wk 2 PCT: 75mg (three caps), wk 3 PCT: 50mg (two caps), wk 4 PCT: 25mg (one cap).  I've used Rebound like this and it worked great.

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 02:20:52 PM »
thanks for the info on my cycle.do you think i should go longer than 4 weeks or keep it there?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 03:15:22 PM »
thanks for the info on my cycle.do you think i should go longer than 4 weeks or keep it there?

I'd go ahead and do four weeks to start with.  Start conservative, see how well you tolerate Superdrol, and then possibly go five or six weeks on your next cycle.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 07:53:12 AM »
I have read many, many posts on Superdrol and the consensus is that Nolvadex is REQUIRED for PCT. AX Rebound is not enough. I am no pro, but if you want to read more, go to bodybuilding.com and read the "Superdrol for Dummies" post.

Good Luck...

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
I'm reluctant to read anything from bodybuilding.com

The Superdrol FAQ and "For dummies" post was created by someone who hadn't even tried creatine. Most of these forum users are people who haven't trained seriously for a while, they get a kick out of using the boards and researching topics they have no first hand experience in. It seems like they get off in telling other teenage bodybuilders what to use.

It's probably not a great idea to do this with certain supplements but you'll only know if they work when you try them for yourself, not what some shit kid wrote in an FAQ on superdrol. Whether or not Nolvadex is neccessary is still up in the air.

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 09:06:26 AM »
Also, I'm anxious to read how people faired in high dosages, you won't really know unless you try it for yourself.

I'm curious about the 8 week bridge recommended for Superdrol and Phera-phlex.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 10:06:35 AM »
Whether or not Nolvadex is neccessary is still up in the air.

Guess it depends on your definition of 'necessary'.

As I've mentioned in the past, I've done various cycles of Superdrol, M1T and other prosteroids and at times only used products such as Rebound XT, 6-OXO, and Novedex Xtreme (Gaspari) for PCT with good results.  I've also used Nolvadex for PCT, but it's not like it was far superior to those other products, at least IME.

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 10:43:43 AM »
the superdrol for dummies actually helped out a little.it answered some other questions i had.i also came across logs of people who had previously used superdrol.i noticed that most people only cycled for 3 weeks instead of four.in one case someone gained 18lbs in that period.should i try 3 or stick with the 4 week cycle?i am planning on starting in 4 or 5 days.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 04:43:45 PM »
I have read many other articles besides the one on bb.com. There have been many, many cases of gyno after using SD. 3 weeks has been the common cycle, although I am planning on 4 weeks. I feel if I have the proper PCT and drink plenty of water, I should be good. Today in the gym, I felt very strong. So far, no noticable side effects.

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 06:05:38 PM »
They've got some good info over @ Promuscle

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12420&highlight=superdrol

Anyway, some guys have gyno, others don't. Some people get away with it if they limit long term dosage, others don't get it. Seems like it varies from person to person. I'm going to give Superdrol a go and see how it works out, it seems like gyno and other things are YMMV. Your milage may vary.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »
   All the usual stuff that you should take alongside pro-hormones--saw palmetto, red yeast rice, milk thistle, etc.
it is not a pro-hormone, it is a real steroid.   look up what you need for pct.

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 08:55:23 PM »
Gyno depends on the user, much like most gear anyway.

I'm not sure of the specifics but Superdrol is liver toxic. Make sure you take proper liver care, if your afraid of gyno or are prone to it keep a close eye..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 01:02:53 PM »
ive had a mild case of gyno since i was young(like 13 or so) and did a test cycle in 89 and it was slightly aggrivated it.   just finished a drol cycle and it seems the little lumps under the nipple have actually gotten smaller.